Angelina Jolie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marthatex said:
I wouldn't mind being in either Jennifer's or Angelina's shoes for awhile anyway. They both must have an interesting and exciting life.

I would never have the energy to travel so much and try to raise kids and make movies at the same time, though. I think travel is good for older children, but is it really good for young children to have so many homes and go so many places? I have my doubts.

I'm rather old fashioned and conservative when it comes to raising children. I think they need stability and lots of love and discipline. I haven't seen any evidence tho' that AJ is not giving her children proper attention. I just wonder if she is "hyper" and her kids will be too. Actually I think Brad will give stability.

Just thoughts. Now I think I will go load the dishwasher, and dream of a being in a movie someday.
Hey there - I traveled extensively from the time I was 5 until 16. Lived in 8 different states (visited most) and lived in 2 other countries as well as been around the world twice to places like Oman, Japan, Germany, Thailand, Phillipines, Egypt and many more. My point is that I would not trade those experiences for the world! They are memories that I will absolutely never forget! I learned different languages, met different people and was exposed to numerous cultures. Being exposed to different cultures to me is a big one - gives you tolerance for others, their beliefs and religions. IMO that is a wonderful gift for a child and we have already started my 6 year old on his ventures. Just don't think that my husband and I will have the money to travel like I did with my parents though.

Jules said:
I remember reading she and BB were separated when she adopted Maddox. I'll have to see if I can find a link on that - not that it really matters but my curiosity is peaked now.

The Vanity Fair article said that they were still married but separated and that BB admitted he couldn't make a commitment to a child at that time. I believe he has since remarried and that they have a new baby.

The VF article was very interesting, I reread it in light of this thread. AJ was very clear that she enjoys sex without strings, with both women and men, she talked about that quite a bit and was quite adament that it is something she believes in. She said after having Maddox she wasn't having sex as much, though, because Maddox slept with her. :rolleyes:

How her feelings on sexuality, (which she was quite open about) will bear on a monogomous relationship or marriage with BP and a commitment to many children and world activism will be interesting to see.

I believe it was Brad (and maybe Jen agreed, I don't know) who said marriage was great "as long as it lasts" or something like that. I remember that because I thought, hmmmm, with that attitude, it won't probably last very long!

Eve

southernpixie said:
Hey there - I traveled extensively from the time I was 5 until 16. Lived in 8 different states (visited most) and lived in 2 other countries as well as been around the world twice to places like Oman, Japan, Germany, Thailand, Phillipines, Egypt and many more. My point is that I would not trade those experiences for the world! They are memories that I will absolutely never forget! I learned different languages, met different people and was exposed to numerous cultures. Being exposed to different cultures to me is a big one - gives you tolerance for others, their beliefs and religions. IMO that is a wonderful gift for a child and we have already started my 6 year old on his ventures. Just don't think that my husband and I will have the money to travel like I did with my parents though.

I meant younger children, below age 6 or 7.

eve said:
The AJ was very clear that she enjoys sex without strings, with both women and men, she talked about that quite a bit and was quite adament that it is something she believes in.
Eve

Even if it's with her own BROTHER! :eek: remember the kiss? :rolleyes: Hope she's not going to be like that with her kids...

Marine Mom said:
Thankfully, I missed that. :confused: :snooty:

It was years ago.. she took her brother to the Awards with her and they were kissing and acting like lovers ... :rolleyes: It was a big deal then... I think it was right before Billy Bob...

PaperDoll said:
It was years ago.. she took her brother to the Awards with her and they were kissing and acting like lovers ... :rolleyes: It was a big deal then... I think it was right before Billy Bob...

Ok, that was gross. :sick:

AJ was very clear that she enjoys sex without strings, with both women and men, she talked about that quite a bit and was quite adament that it is something she believes in.

Wonder how Pitt feels about that............

Oh believe that you would have the energy if you had their types of luxurys Imagine never having to load that dishwasher or wake up with the baby or go grocery shopping or clean or do laundry etc etc...or cook!!! Man or do your hair or makeup or buy your own clothes lol...yes you would have the energy!

Marthatex said:
I wouldn't mind being in either Jennifer's or Angelina's shoes for awhile anyway. They both must have an interesting and exciting life.

I would never have the energy to travel so much and try to raise kids and make movies at the same time, though. I think travel is good for older children, but is it really good for young children to have so many homes and go so many places? I have my doubts.

I'm rather old fashioned and conservative when it comes to raising children. I think they need stability and lots of love and discipline. I haven't seen any evidence tho' that AJ is not giving her children proper attention. I just wonder if she is "hyper" and her kids will be too. Actually I think Brad will give stability.

Just thoughts. Now I think I will go load the dishwasher, and dream of a being in a movie someday.

Mygirlsadie said:
Oh believe that you would have the energy if you had their types of luxurys Imagine never having to load that dishwasher or wake up with the baby or go grocery shopping or clean or do laundry etc etc...or cook!!! Man or do your hair or makeup or buy your own clothes lol...yes you would have the energy!

LOL. I wonder why we're so obessed with their "problems"? They appear to have it all. People magazine takes me away from my own worries and mundane existence for about an hour. I'm addicted!

AJ was quoted as saying she was only a shoulder to cry on for Brad Pitt and would "never sleep with a married man".....oooops.... I guess she either lied or changed her mind.

When there was a question as to whether Maddox was truly an orphan or if his mother was alive AJ was quoted as saying she would "never rob a mother of her child"......but, later, Baby Zahara's mother was found out to still be alive (oooops) Luckily for Jolie the mother was only 18 and I guess didn't want the child back....still the legal papers were incorrect and had to be changed.....it just seems she participates in spur of the moment adoptions that aren't entirely on the up and up.

She was also supposed to adopt a Russian boy named Gleb... but adopted Zahara instead...I read that it was because she didn't want to wait the 6 months for him that Russia requires....wow how can you love a kid enough to adopt them but shelf the idea because it isn't happening fast enough? Perhaps it was just more in keeping with her humanitarian image to adopt a child supposedly orphaned by AIDs than to adopt some Russian baby anyway?

She also talked of adopting an orphan of the Tsunami....I don't think that ever came about either....but it made her sound good at the time.

I really don't care what she does....I just don't get the feeling she is a genuine and honest down to earth person. I just think a lot of what she does is motivated by the attention she gets. I hope she takes care of those kids and loves them in more ways than just speding a ton of money on them.

JMHO

michelle said:
You are welcome!!!!!
Hey Girlfriend! I had to track you down. LOL. How is the school going? Aren't you glad summer will soon be here? Besides school being out, I bet your son will stay well for a while. Yall have had a rough winter. :blowkiss:

deandaniellws said:
Hey Girlfriend! I had to track you down. LOL. How is the school going? Aren't you glad summer will soon be here? Besides school being out, I bet your son will stay well for a while. Yall have had a rough winter. :blowkiss:
I am so glad, I have midterms right now and I cant wait for summer!!!!!!! My son's allergies are acting up today. Its been pretty nice this week a little chilly today and tonight they are calling for snow, go figure!! Thats why everyone stays sick!!! Talk to ya later girlie....:blowkiss:

IMO, Angelina is a lot like Madonna: strong willed, independent, but still wants a man around for whatever reasons. I don't think AJ will tolerate Brad for the long haul, he seems to be wrapped up in her interests. He still seems to have an ongoing interest in architecture and motorcycles, but AJ and/or Maddox are always in tow. Maybe in time, he'll back off and want to do his own thing and their relationship will kind of even out. Guy Ritchie doesn't seem to follow Madonna around, he does his own thing. Granted, he doesn't have a fraction of her success or star-power, but he doesn't seem to really care either. He stands up to her and doesn't let her have her way all the time and I think she loves it that way.

At first, AJ may like someone kissing her azz and following her around, who wouldn't? But I don't think she'll tolerate forever.

JMO

shopper said:
IMO, Angelina is a lot like Madonna: strong willed, independent, but still wants a man around for whatever reasons. I don't think AJ will tolerate Brad for the long haul, he seems to be wrapped up in her interests. He still seems to have an ongoing interest in architecture and motorcycles, but AJ and/or Maddox are always in tow. Maybe in time, he'll back off and want to do his own thing and their relationship will kind of even out. Guy Ritchie doesn't seem to follow Madonna around, he does his own thing. Granted, he doesn't have a fraction of her success or star-power, but he doesn't seem to really care either. He stands up to her and doesn't let her have her way all the time and I think she loves it that way.

At first, AJ may like someone kissing her azz and following her around, who wouldn't? But I don't think she'll tolerate forever.

JMO
I have to say I am impressed that Madonna has become the way she is now. I have always liked her music and I am glad that she has tamed down a bit. I think she turned out pretty good, and I think guy ritchie is the only man that has been able to handle her, maybe she needed that. JMO

My husband said he read a post someone made that AJ goes on vacation and comes back with babies....hasn't she heard of buying t-shirts? Sorry, couldn't resist passing that on. Actually, I think it's great she is giving children a home.

T'sNana said:
My husband said he read a post someone made that AJ goes on vacation and comes back with babies....hasn't she heard of buying t-shirts? Sorry, couldn't resist passing that on. Actually, I think it's great she is giving children a home.
LoL, Thats funny!!! or a keychain...

Cupcake said:
I thought Brad Pitt was the one that said something along those lines in a magazine interview only a couple of years after he married Jennifer Aniston. I remember reading it and thinking "What a jerk!"

Please remind me what a 'jerk' is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back