Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This appears to be a general discussion thread....is there a specific topic?

I agree, general discussion. I hope they keep it open as such. I didn't see any problem with the discussion and the going back and forth.

I have said this before and I'll say it again. If I ever happen to disappear I want DexterMorgan on my thread asking the hard questions no one else will ask.
Much much respect to you Dexter you care so much. Thank you for your dedication here :)
Fwitw I've seen the nonsense lilibet refers to and my comments are for use on websleuths only. I really shake my head at these people but given recent events on WS its only to be expected.
Some people have their own agenda kwiim.

I just came from there. Maybe we should start posting in Swahili.

Btw JoJo. Thanks. We all have our moments.

Can anyone elaborate or hint towards where I should look on social media for the posts you guys are talking about? TIA!

Can anyone elaborate or hint towards where I should look on social media for the posts you guys are talking about? TIA!

Don't waste your time. A feed with less than 90 followers out of a billion possibles is not worth your time.

Nothing but Junior High School promotional feed tactics to boost awareness about the fake alert system. Jmo.

First off, I don't expect my postings here to be private in any way. I know I'm taking a chance they'll be disseminated beyond where I'd want them to be.

That said, please don't use what I say in any other arena, either on or off the Web.

OK, now, second: ThatGuyBear, I just want to send my love and support to your child, who has lost a young cousin in a terrible way.

Last: I think this thread should be called "The home for people who don't want to give up having a single forum." :stay: I'm glad that there's a catch-all for topics that don't fit under the other headings. I'm OK with there being multiple threads, but it does get a bit confusing. It's undoubtedly better in the long run, but it fragments that sense of community so many of us have felt during this case. So I'm glad there's still a home base of sorts.

I am a visual person on most things. So hope this is right place or appropriate to post:

2006/2007 - 5th grade started sch yr (age 10 AUG 9TH 2006)

2007/2008 - 6th grade started sch yr (age 11 AUG 9TH 2007)*Zach and Jen div final 9/2007* beg of AJ 6TH grade yr

2008/2009 - 7th grade started sch yr (age 12 AUG 9 TH 2008)

2009/2010 - 8th grade started sch yr (age 13 AUG 9TH 2009) **something happened on her bday, re relationship with AJ and Zach per ZH. This would be a month prior to ZH/Jen Sept 2009, 2 yr divorced date.

2010/2011 - 9th grade Freshman started sch yr (age 14 AUG 9 2010)

2011/2012 - 10th grade Soph started school yr age (15 AUG 9 2011) **Aug 9, 2011 would be AJ 15 bday. So name change either by adoption or legal name change, happened ~ if at age 15~ sometime between beginning of 10TH grade 2011 and Aug 9, 2012 beginning of 11th grade school year. ** JMHO I think a 10th grader would have a lot of say in her legal name change and the spelling of it. again jmho

2012/2013 - 11th grade Jr started school yr (age 16 AUG 9 2012)

2013/2014 - 12th grade Sr started school yr (age 17 AUG 9 2013) ** GRAD CLASS OF 2014 AGE 17

2014/2015 - Freshman yr college started age 17 or 18 depending on when started .. turned 18 Aug 9, 2014 reported missing March 3, 2015 age 18

No. :) But it started early on with hashtags being used by media and family alike.

I am a visual person on most things. So hope this is right place or appropriate to post:

2007/2008 - 6th grade started sch yr (age 11 AUG 9TH 2007)*Zach and Jen div final 9/2007* beg of AJ 6TH grade yr

2009/2010 - 8th grade started sch yr (age 13 AUG 9TH 2009) **something happened on her bday, re relationship with AJ and Zach per ZH. This would be a month prior to ZH/Jen Sept 2009, 2 yr divorced date.

2011/2012 - 10th grade Soph started school yr age (15 AUG 9 2011) **Aug 9, 2011 would be AJ 15 bday. So name change either by adoption or legal name change, happened ~ if at age 15~ sometime between beginning of 10TH grade 2011 and Aug 9, 2012 beginning of 11th grade school year. ** JMHO I think a 10th grader would have a lot of say in her legal name change and the spelling of it. again jmho

2013/2014 - 12th grade Sr started school yr (age 17 AUG 9 2013) ** GRAD CLASS OF 2014 AGE 17

2014/2015 - Freshman yr college started age 17 or 18 depending on when started .. turned 18 Aug 9, 2014 reported missing March 3, 2015 age 18

This is very helpful to me-thank you.

Good question, let's go back there, shall we?

Sunday March 1st we know AJ was on twitter until around 10:30 at night, tweeting and retweeting whatever.

Monday March 2nd we're told she was last SEEN by her mom & sisters somewhere between 7am (both WH and Zach have said 7am) and 7:30am (the time on the actual missing person's report)

Several days AFTER she's reported missing and we're told the last actual sighting of her was Monday morning, WH comes out with the gas station story at noon-ish.

Monday March 2nd around 2:25pm sister comes home to an empty house. Texts AJ's phone and gets a reply "with friends".

Tuesday March 3rd around 5:30am JH gets "odd" texts from AJ's phone. She's not convinced it's her.

Sometime later WH chimes in he also got texts. Because, emoji.

Late afternoon/early evening March 3rd social media starts up mentioning AJ being missing with a $500 reward for info. Please call WH at his cell #

March 3rd 9:15pm missing person's report is filed.

Wednesday March 4th JH is interviewed in her home first saying it's a horrible nightmare she should be waking up from, then says "I do believe that she's safe". http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

3 days later a crowd funding page is created to help fund the search for AJ.

Somewhere in there we're told 2 different neighbors saw her leave and come back and leave again between 1pm and 2pm on Monday March 2nd.

That's where we started.

Boom. :)

A 10th grader who is focusing on their own thing; Does not pay attention to other details.

That's like a litigation lawyer throwing papers your way while you are thinking about your high school crush.

She knew herself and her siblings and I doubt she really cared about a name.

She just went along with whatever the head of the household told her to do.

I bet a Trillion Dollars that she never ever ever thought of Wes as really being her dad to those who knew her.

He was always just Wes to her. Jmo.

I would love for a verified family member to state if AJ was really calling Wes her father to people who knew her.

Now for school purposes; She may have described him as such; But to her friends; I think that they all knew that AJ was already establishing herself as a young lady and she rarely considered Wes her dad.

I would love to see what Father's Day gifts that AJ ever personally gotten for Wes. Jmo.

Isn't this a general discussion thread for AJ? I hope it does not get narrowed down to a specific topic.

According to Bessie's first post in this thread: "This thread is for discussion of the details of AJ's disappearance."

But hey...what do I know? I'm just sitting over here drinking myself into a stupor. :)

A 10th grader who is focusing on their own thing; Does not pay attention to other details.

That's like a litigation lawyer throwing papers your way while you are thinking about your high school crush.

She knew herself and her siblings and I doubt she really cared about a name.

She just went along with whatever the head of the household told her to do.

I bet a Trillion Dollars that she never ever ever thought of Wes as really being her dad to those who knew her.

He was always just Wes to her. Jmo.

I'll see your trillion and raise you a flazillion. He was 'mom's husband, Wes'. He was never dad.

AJ was 13 during her name change. Now B9; I love your posts but I doubt at that age that she even really cared about her last name in a manner to where she would want to advocate for it to be changed.

I think it was more for political reasons and AJ was just a constituent that was sold on the idea by the delagated party. Jmo.

But since she was a minor. She really couldn't consent. She just played ball and went with the flow like the other sports in her life that are dictated by coaches.

Now some coaches get along and some don't.

So it seems like she just agreed with the head coach that was currently in her life. Jmo.

BUT ONCE AGAIN. I THINK THAT TO AJ; WES WAS JUST WES. HE WAS NEVER EVER DAD OR POPS OR PADRE NOR FATHER, ETC.Jmo.

But I still get the remainder of your comment. Much oblige.

Still catching up... BBM... I was under the understanding she was 15 when her name change came? And the 13 was when she and ZH had a falling out on her 13th bday. Someone (nicely please) correct me if I am thinking incorrect on that. TIA

Do we have any of AJ's own words that would confirm her feelings about every one of the adults in her life? Or any of them?

All of this is relevant to the subject of the thread if it is your belief that AJ's disappearance started with the obsession of someone in the past-either when they met her or afterwards. Friend or family, kwim? Getting a time line of major events in AJ's life may tease out some family dynamics that will help figure out whether this is a crime that started within her home. Or even in her teens.

I dont see anything ruled out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member