Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dunno about her or her boyfriend, but CF the guy that Wesley Hadsell broke into his home left for boot camp not too long after AJ went missing. That's why it sounded odd to me. And yes, she referred to watching American Sniper, if you aren't familiar with twitter, read from bottom up. Most recent tweet or retweet is on top.

** the 2 smaller pics, she is talking with another friend about her current boyfriend JC. There are more. But thats what gave me personally the feeling that maybe they were not as close as prior. One tweet she says even when she's home she doesn't see him. But stuff like that happens once you leave home after high school.

COMPLETELY forgot about him leaving for boot camp. What a coincidence ....?!?!?! I wonder if him and AJ were a lot closer than we know (not meaning physically ... just best friend close). My best friend was a guy in hs, college, and years after --- other friends I had always thought that was weird that I never had that "girlfriend" ... but, I just didn't lol

And I see see what you are saying about them not being close. I got that feeling too --- but, I never got the feeling it was tumultuous ... if you know what I mean. It never seemed like bad vibes I guess ?!?!?!

Edited after another thought on this topic: AJ was very athletic, a team player, smart, etc ---- she would be a great candidate for the military and they scour the campuses of colleges (especially freshman). I'm wondering if she was thinking something along those lines for a career path (even Peace Corps after a bacheors ... while it's not the military ... it is a life abroad). Just a thought.

Now, it's not to say that I believe WH at all --- but I can tell you I definitely don't believe anything her mom says either. Look at those people in her home, her daughters former home ... sickening. I can see the sickness miles away --- I feel bad AJ ever had to go back there ... but we are all creatures of habit and know what we know and do what we do.

Just wanted to bold this and add, I hope it's not violating TOS to say I 100% agree with this. Yes I know JH is considered a victim per this forum but that doesn't mean victims can't also be dishonest.

moo.

This is just bizarre. From the Norfolk County Sheriff's office Inmate Info page http://norfolk-sheriff.com/inmate-information/ we have this.

Pic 1: Arrogant/Angry WH .
Pic 2: Cocky/Catch-Me-If-You-Can WH
Pic 3: Innocent Barn-Raising Wide Eyed Amish WH.

Anyone know the reason why they'd keep changing his mugshots?

whmgshots.jpg

This is just bizarre. From the Norfolk County Sheriff's office Inmate Info page http://norfolk-sheriff.com/inmate-information/ we have this.

View attachment 77715

That IS bizarre. I have no idea why they are changing mugshots unless it is to attempt to document his most recent description. He hasn't been moved to a different location, has he?

On a different note, his attorney may have counseled him to get a new look, take on a humble persona for court. He's chosen the deer in the headlights identity. He looks so different in these photos ... an actor in a play?

I was wondering why there is a reluctance to believe she simply OD'd and was dumped? I think we have seen many many cases where someone od'd their first time using up to their thousandth time using. Heroin use is epidemic-it has been far less expensive than weed for some time and has been well documented as being used by middle class kids in the last few years.

I was wondering why there is a reluctance to believe she simply OD'd and was dumped? I think we have seen many many cases where someone od'd their first time using up to their thousandth time using. Heroin use is epidemic-it has been far less expensive than weed for some time and has been well documented as being used by middle class kids in the last few years.

I just can't get over the place WHERE she was dumped? Who would know about that abandoned house? There's only one person I know of who would have had ample opportunity to be in that area and to discover that house. Further, the brief video interview of the woman from the neighborhood of the house's location who saw the plumbing truck on several occasions. That is why I have a difficult time believing that this was just a randomly-selected dump site.

Do we know the owners of the property that AJ's phone was found on? Not the abandoned house, but the pond area? I think I do but it may not be relevant.

View attachment 77715

It's likely because they take a new mug shot each time charges are added. The first pic is the original. The second is when the animal charge was added. The third is probably when he was indicted. I don't know if that's exactly what these are, but those are typical procedures at the NSO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because her father didn't come forward with the information that he was the last person to talk to her in person at first.
He has a history. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Because he broke in a house and threatened people to cover for him. Because he got a call on a "secondary" phone and found her clothes. Because, the day after she went missing, he was working in the area her body was found. Because the police, by his own admission, heavily interrogated him accusing him of murdering AJ. Because he is still in jail without bond. Because it is still an open investigation and not closed by LE as an overdose. Because her family and friends took to SM accusing a monster of killing her and then calling him a monster.
Because a person can be murdered by a drug they did not willfully ingest and Besides the drug found in her body after her death, there is no evidence pointing to the possibility that she was on heroin.

For me, that's my reasons for not simply believing she OD'd and was dumped. And my conscience won't let me assume that about her with all the other *facts* floating around. It's a tragedy when a victim doesn't receive Justice and even worse when they are blamed for their own death. I feel that's what's happening with AJ.

I don't know if it's as much of a reluctance as it is not really having enough facts to go one way or another and based on what we know (or have been told) about the kind of person AJ was. It doesn't seem likely that she was willingly doing heroin. Possible yes, but it doesn't seem likely which leads to her death being at the hands of another.

Do we know the owners of the property that AJ's phone was found on? Not the abandoned house, but the pond area? I think I do but it may not be relevant.

First, its never been disclosed publicly that AJ's phone was ever found. Neighbors reported LE saying her phone had pinged there at 8am on March 3rd. That's all we know from MSM. Second, as to the owners, yes, it's easy enough to locate that info via google but none of those names associated with that location have ever been named by MSM or LE as suspects or POIs so, their info is off limits here as per TOS.

I think some questions could be asked and answered but pretty sure we can't do it here is: How long was WH working in Franklin or Southampton County? Had he previously worked there? Were the jobs commercial jobs where he could have met and worked with locals? Could WH made personal or drug relationships with others in that area through meeting other people working at job sites?

Could AJ have know through her friends other young people in that area? Could AJ have gone with friends that knew that area or knew people from that area?

There really are some many variables to this story. There are also many coincidences that could tie others to that area she was found that might know or had the opportunity to know where a body could be hidden quickly as well. We actually don't know AJ's time of death. She could have been kept alive or could have traveled out of Norfolk with friends to that area hence why her phone pinged at that pond location where they searched. We just are not allowed to mention or sleuth here because of TOS.

I am actually surprised sometimes when I look at my FB how many connections or acquaintances of people that I know that know other people that I never would have thought possible.

Wesley Hadsell's trial continued to 8/31.
Check out @JoeFisherTV's Tweet: https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/status/618444784294715392?s=09

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thank you for the news, AuctionGal, good to know.

"(2/2) Wesley Hadsell was originally scheduled to start trial in Norfolk Circuit Court tomorrow, July 8."

WAVY NEWS

Joe Fisher 1h1 hour ago Portsmouth, VA

"...Wesley Hadsell's trial on felony charges of obstructing justice in AJ Hadsell case continued to Aug. 31."

Because her father didn't come forward with the information that he was the last person to talk to her in person at first.
He has a history. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Because he broke in a house and threatened people to cover for him. Because he got a call on a "secondary" phone and found her clothes. Because, the day after she went missing, he was working in the area her body was found. Because the police, by his own admission, heavily interrogated him accusing him of murdering AJ. Because he is still in jail without bond. Because it is still an open investigation and not closed by LE as an overdose. Because her family and friends took to SM accusing a monster of killing her and then calling him a monster.
Because a person can be murdered by a drug they did not willfully ingest and Besides the drug found in her body after her death, there is no evidence pointing to the possibility that she was on heroin.

For me, that's my reasons for not simply believing she OD'd and was dumped. And my conscience won't let me assume that about her with all the other *facts* floating around. It's a tragedy when a victim doesn't receive Justice and even worse when they are blamed for their own death. I feel that's what's happening with AJ.

Great, great post! Thank you, I agree 100%. According to WH, they interrogated him for 15 hours (which may or may not be true) but I believe they had good reason to.

I feel neither one way or the other regarding WH. I agree there arent enough facts for sure. That being said, I am not blaming AJ for her own death, I am just having a hard time discounting the possibility that she was using heroin and it killed her. Who gave it to her and where she was when she died are incredibly relevant.

ZH mentioned drug use and AJ very early on. It piques my interest that AJ died of a drug overdose given his early statement.

This, this and a lot of this SavvyRose, Thank you.

Zach's initial thought:
Zach
Verified Family AJ Hadsell
my main thought was possible overdose whether by herself or with someone

My response on 4/22/15:

I am going to make the leap that AJ had some addiction issues if this was Zach's initial thought. Ideally he communicated this to LE and if there isnt a COD for AJ that is incredibly obvious, this might lead LE to a chemical cause??

One thing I noticed about the redacted MP report is that the section which applied to anyone else who might have been involved in the incident or disappearance was redacted. Have I missed the chatter about who that might have been? Does the name run parallel to who ever the other person Zach was thinking of when he considered an OD?

Does this change things for anyone?

But we don't know for sure that he didn't come forward with this information to the police right away. The public just didn't hear it right away. Just like how JH said she though her daughter was safe. Why would she say that? We don't know what information was given to the police right away because the police aren't talking.

Also does anyone know whether the police did an official search of AJ's home with a search warrant? I feel that if there was any evidence pointing to the fact that AJ was "taken" from her home that there would have been a legal search of the home looking for clues in this. I don't understand why there wouldn't be a search of the home by police if she was taken from the home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back