Anna Christian Waters (Missing 1/16/1973 from Half Moon Bay, CA)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Doogie said:
Here is a link to a sketch of the layout of the house and the farm:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoogief/detail?.dir=/aac9&.dnm=14c2re2.jpg

Here is a link to a picture of the two safe deposit keys that were owned by George Brody:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoogief/detail?.dir=/aac9&.dnm=e804re2.jpg

Where on the following map? I only see houses on the north side of the road.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=half+moon+bay,+ca&ll=37.436464,-122.372375&spn=0.002794,0.008326&t=h

they keys you have pictured in the link omg. when i saw them i was like omg i know where i have seen them before, my grandma lives in a 2 family house, my great aunt lives upstairs and my grandma lives downstairs she has keys just like that skeleton keys that open the bedroom doors and the porch doors in her house her house was built in the 20s. what is the writing and the numbers stand for in the picture? the fact that they are skeleton keys means that the safety deposit box has to be old style ( or do they still make skeloton keys still?)

smile22 said:
they keys you have pictured in the link omg. when i saw them i was like omg i know where i have seen them before, my grandma lives in a 2 family house, my great aunt lives upstairs and my grandma lives downstairs she has keys just like that skeleton keys that open the bedroom doors and the porch doors in her house her house was built in the 20s. what is the writing and the numbers stand for in the picture? the fact that they are skeleton keys means that the safety deposit box has to be old style ( or do they still make skeloton keys still?)
One of the keys is probably to the safe deposit box that we found that has been abandoned. This was an old branch in Bank of America that has since moved and the old physical boxes were not transferred to the new branch.

thanx a bunch annasmom. from mel
Annasmom said:
I think they are mostly scrub willow, chaparral and madrone...the usual small trees that grow along creeks out here. Further east down Purisima Creek Road, of course, there are very tall redwoods.

mel36 said:
would you happen to remember whatmichelles father and mothers names were? thanx.
Mel are you going to search for Michelle's name on the adoption pages? I think that's a SUPER lead - not that Michelle's family is involved but here is an identity, that matches a lot of Anna's life... including age... except for the name! Someone reading the papers would have had the info....

Anyone happen to know what her birthdate was?

Take a look at this age progression photo of Anna
AWaters1.jpg

And put it side by side with this pic of Michelle Gillespie of Washington
http://www.foe.com/3563/images/State%20Dart%20Summer%2005/Summer%202005%20State%20018.jpg

These is "some" resemblence....

Please note: I thought I was HOT on another photo and was dead wrong.... just bringing it forward....

PonderingThings said:
Take a look at this age progression photo of Anna
AWaters1.jpg

And put it side by side with this pic of Michelle Gillespie of Washington
http://www.foe.com/3563/images/State%20Dart%20Summer%2005/Summer%202005%20State%20018.jpg

These is "some" resemblence....

Please note: I thought I was HOT on another photo and was dead wrong.... just bringing it forward....
Pondering, I don't see a resemblance, but I'm impressed with your research. We're all mesomorphs in our family, middling but not too chubby, and the blonde hair tends to get darker as time goes on.

PonderingThings said:
Mel are you going to search for Michelle's name on the adoption pages? I think that's a SUPER lead - not that Michelle's family is involved but here is an identity, that matches a lot of Anna's life... including age... except for the name! Someone reading the papers would have had the info....

Don't know except that she would have been five or six in 1973.

Annasmom I'm wondering about what Anna might look like today.... given the women in your family tree, and George's family tree... What height do you think Anna would be? Would type of shape? athletic? Round (like me
blushing.gif
)? Pear?

Please forgive the intrusion on such a personal question... I'm just curious what "age progressions" are likely that would go along with Anna's photo, and any comparisons I may come across.

SherlockJr said:
Sherlock, Purisima Creek Road didn't even come up on the version of this map which my browser provided. Tunitas Creek Road, which is south of PCR, is labelled. PCR runs roughly perpendicular to Highway One, and 33 years ago, there were no houses on the north side of the road (very hilly) that I remember, though there are some there now.

Annasmom said:
Pondering, I don't see a resemblance, but I'm impressed with your research. We're all mesomorphs in our family, middling but not too chubby, and the blonde hair tends to get darker as time goes on.
Annasmom... how tall?

And as always THANK YOU for your replies!

PonderingThings said:
Annasmom I'm wondering about what Anna might look like today.... given the women in your family tree, and George's family tree... What height do you think Anna would be? Would type of shape? athletic? Round (like me
blushing.gif
)? Pear?

Please forgive the intrusion on such a personal question... I'm just curious what "age progressions" are likely that would go along with Anna's photo, and any comparisons I may come across.
Pondering: This is absolutely a guess, but I'd say about 5'8, 130 pounds, light brown hair with blonde highlights, and probably glasses. Maybe athletic (though I'm not, and I'm a lot rounder than I was at 38!) If you didn't see the pencil sketches Doogie posted, they are at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoo...scd.jpg&.src=ph or on Doogie's post Number 570.

Pondering I really wasn't heading that way as far as the adoption theory because annasmom said that the little girl, michelle had died. but I do have some other questions that are lingering. from mel
PonderingThings said:

This question is for annasmom and for Joe or annasbro can you remember anything about the circumstances surrounding michelles disapearence and her death, annasmom you had mentioned something about michelle dying in a puddle in the road? can you tell us anything else? and also did michelle have any brothers or sisters and if so what were thier ages approx. I know its been a long time but anything that you can remember may help. thanx a bunch.

smile22 said:
Just to clarify: they do look like skeleton keys in the picture, I admit. But they are, in fact, flat and definitely safe deposit keys. The numbers are imprinted on the keys. Yes, they do look pretty old too.

Dr. Doogie said:
The PI's involvement could be described as limited (at best). He had generously offered his assistance pro bono (i.e. free) at the point that we were searching for Eifee_@hotmail.com. Once we established that the owner of this email address was not Anna, he moved on to other paying customers. I believe that we are on our own now.
Dr Doogie, Thanks once again for your recent posts and info. I'm sure it took some digging into that "box from hell" to come up with the sketch and photos of the keys. Your clarification of the role of the detective was also revealing. I had been imagining that he was out there in the background following up on leads posted here. It is now apparent that we owe the impetus of this renewed investigation to you. A heavy burden to shoulder. I can not thank you and the members here enough.

One of the keys is probably to the safe deposit box that we found that has been abandoned. This was an old branch in Bank of America that has since moved and the old physical boxes were not transferred to the new branch.

now the old branch is that still around like is the place still open for business or did it close down? and what did they do with the contents of all the boxes did customers have to come in and remove the items and then transfer them to a new box? or did the bank do that? also is their a way to gain access to the deposit boxes by name? or did brody have the boxes listed in some other name and you would need like court orders to get the boxes opened?

mel36 said:
This question is for annasmom and for Joe or annasbro can you remember anything about the circumstances surrounding michelles disapearence and her death, annasmom you had mentioned something about michelle dying in a puddle in the road? can you tell us anything else? and also did michelle have any brothers or sisters and if so what were thier ages approx. I know its been a long time but anything that you can remember may help. thanx a bunch.
Sorry, Mel, I don't know anything about Michelle except what I read in the newspaper and the fact that she was in Anna's kindergarten class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member