Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The document was returned to Cindy because it was illegible? She probably used disappearing ink in case she got caught in another lie and the evidence had to be destroyed before "Da Ink Was Dry"!

Haha! And what about "Please correct your articles to reflect the specific purpose for which the corporation is being organized."

How is Cindy going to explain that specific purpose is to rake in the cash and never have to actually work another day in her life? As well as pad the Casey Murder Defense Fund?

smiley3.gif

Originally Posted by Lexington
I agree. The more I hear of the A's trying to discredit Tim and TES, the more I hope that a search warrant is obtained and the A home and backyard are searched with the high tech equipment that TES has available. Dig up the whole dam_ place and when they're finished there do the same with Lee's. The A's seem to get very antsy and combative when Tim is in or coming to town. Must be a reason for it and not the phony excuse that they don't support the search because they are looking for a live Caylee only.

There was a murder here where they dug up not only an entire back yard, but tore out all the patios and one building down on the alerts from the cadaver dog. They did find the body, but evidently the body had been placed in a number of places (or drug all over ) in the yard before they finally decided where to bury it. The found decomposition in dirt in a number of places before they started digging. It was under the foundation of the storage building in a plastic container from Walmart.

There was also one here where a body was put in a cistern, and the dogs alerted on that one immediately so the warrant for the entire yard was not needed.

Excellent obeservation my friends!!! EXCELLENT!!!!

Tee hee hee.....not everyone falls over for you Cindy.

Okay....here's my question....with the comments they have made about Tim Miller...and all the mistruths that they have said...the person who has Caylee is being watched...blah blah.....

Has anyone thought about or done this - write them a letter - in big 30 point font and ask them those questions?? I mean keep the name calling out but - just say---you have said all this in the past....well...time to buck up?? Because I'm about ready to!!

1. You said you the person(s) who had Caylee were being watched for fear of danger..

2. and so on..

what goofs. I certainly can't go up to their door ask them (I'm in Texas but may drive over if they keep bashing Tim Miller) but has anyone thought of this or done this?? Do they not see the different freaking things they've said????

Okay....I mean geeze louise.

Here's my question..If the Anthony's put up their house as "collateral" to bond out KC before the Murder charges, don't you think they could have done that to come up with $$ to offer to someone who might have Caylee? To return her (secretly) no questions asked? They need to leave Tim Miller alone. He's a saint in my book! Oh and BTW, Have you noticed how long it took a check to clear your bank? I'm hoping it is because they received SO MANY it took a while to post them :clap:

Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe
The document was returned to Cindy because it was illegible? She probably used disappearing ink in case she got caught in another lie and the evidence had to be destroyed before "Da Ink Was Dry"!

Haha! And what about "Please correct your articles to reflect the specific purpose for which the corporation is being organized."

How is Cindy going to explain that specific purpose is to rake in the cash and never have to actually work another day in her life? As well as pad the Casey Murder Defense Fund?

Do you believe that she could actually come up with a specific purpose? She will probably hire a consultant to help her with this complex question :crazy:

:clap::clap::clap:

But of course!

smiley3.gif

Originally Posted by Lexington
I agree. The more I hear of the A's trying to discredit Tim and TES, the more I hope that a search warrant is obtained and the A home and backyard are searched with the high tech equipment that TES has available. Dig up the whole dam_ place and when they're finished there do the same with Lee's. The A's seem to get very antsy and combative when Tim is in or coming to town. Must be a reason for it and not the phony excuse that they don't support the search because they are looking for a live Caylee only.

Excellent obeservation my friends!!! EXCELLENT!!!!

I have been saying this all along! I just feel it needs to be done!

I sent Lee A an email this morning after I read the email he'd sent out to people who'd donated to TES. This is part of what was in my email to him (the rest, I can't print here!):

"Just to let you know, the pathetic email you sent out in mass to the GOOD-hearted people who donate to TES has had the exact OPPOSITE affect that you intended. People are now RACING to donate to TES, just because of that asinine email of yours. So no, I won’t “save my money” as you suggest. I will, however, be doubling my donation to TES now, thanks to you."

GOOD for you!

How can I email him? I have a few choice words for him too

You know I hate to bring this up, however, it seems as this supposed E-mail from Lee Anthony might be a hoax. I can not find any proof that this letter was sent to a group of TES searchers. Am I confused?

I am in the same boat...and felt ashamed that I could only donate $20. But like you said, every penny counts and those pennies WILL add up LEE!

BTW...I just have to say this gigi....
:Banane01: GEAUX TIGERS! :Banane01:

DONT YOU DARE so your ashamed at the amount of your donation!!!
You donated to a reputable, purposeful organization that needs help to function, whether it was $1 or a Million, it counts, it is appreciated, and you should be proud. I am proud for you!:blowkiss:

You know I hate to bring this up, however, it seems as this supposed E-mail from Lee Anthony might be a hoax. I can not find any proof that this letter was sent to a group of TES searchers. Am I confused?

Definately not a hoax, A TES member sent out an email, forgetting LA was on her mailing list. He hit "reply all" and well, replied.

A big bravo to Cyberborg in post #278. You are dead on with this observation. By attempting to discredit TES, the Anthony family succeeds only in highlighting their defensiveness, fear and guilt. By publicly issuing ridiculous and manipulative statements against TES and LE, they think questions about the family's character and involvement will disappear. It has quite the opposite affect.

My opinion is that this family wants the child to remain permanently missing because the doubt suits their needs. Should TES recover Caylee or her remains, there will be no more doubt. That means no corporations, foundations, etc. for obtaining donations to find the "missing" child, because there is no missing child.

After protesting so vocally against honest efforts for recovery of Caylee, they will be shunned for instigating all this distraction.

Definately not a hoax, A TES member sent out an email, forgetting LA was on her mailing list. He hit "reply all" and well, replied.

May I ask where you found this? I have been searching for hours and can not find this info. I see the one on here where someone claims LA intercepted her paypal payment. But that is all I have found other than the quote itself. I am just weary at this point.

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is allegedly opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee allegedly sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

Respectfully, they aren't saying anything in here that we have been saying.
Even they admit it is allegedly. I guess if it means more money for TES it isn't all bad. I just think this was a hoax. JMO

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is allegedly opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee allegedly sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

Respectfully, they aren't saying anything in here that we have been saying.
Even they admit it is allegedly. I guess if it means more money for TES it isn't all bad. I just think this was a hoax. JMO

Daid Lohr vouched for it. He personally forwarded the email to me. It's definitely not a hoax.

Thank you for your reply. May I ask who David Lohr is? Is he the one that rec'd the letter?

He's a crime writer on Investigation Discovery. He also works closely with TES, and is a fellow WS'er. A woman named Ruhla, from Circle of Friends to Riley Ann Sawyers, received the email from Lee in a mass email he sent out to the list of TES supporters. She forwarded it to David, with the comment "I just wanted you to know the attitude of Lee Anthony."

You may also want to read post #202.

He's a crime writer on Investigation Discovery. He also works closely with TES, and is a fellow WS'er. A woman named Ruhla, from Circle of Friends to Riley Ann Sawyers, received the email from Lee in a mass email he sent out to the list of TES supporters. She forwarded it to David, with the comment "I just wanted you to know the attitude of Lee Anthony."

I think this is where I get a little leary. If he sent it out to the list of TES supporters then why aren't more folks reporting it? Don't you find that odd?:waitasec:

I think this is where I get a little leary. If he sent it out to the list of TES supporters then why aren't more folks reporting it? Don't you find that odd?:waitasec:

Not really, those people probably just deleted the email like the junk it is and moved on. Most of them probably don't blog or post on here, so no, I don't think it's odd at all. I completely believe it was Lee, and I believe David when he vouches for it. I don't think David would risk his reputation with putting that on his website unless he could verify it was authentic.

Because it was decided to be handled this way by Exec Admin to TES.
It is being posted all over creation, many sites.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back