Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectfully clipped

I love this this comment on the bottom of the page from the link above:

*snip*
"Does anyone really believe that "Todd Black" exists? He lives in Baez' fax machine, his words are Baez' words -- I mean, a public relations guy who can't write a decent sentence -- and will never show his face?

Especially the latter.
It just doesn't happen.

Todd Black.
Just another lie dressed up as a cheap PR guy."

:laugh:

I agree with this assessment. He claims his parent company is ArrestedMedia.com out of Toronto, Canada. Their website will infect your computer with a Trojan. Nuff said

No problem, glad to be able to clear it up. Funny thing is, Tim's Executive Assistant was included in Lee's response, as part of our group - LOL ! Not the right person to send his response to !!

And you are right - if they would all just quit covering for Casey, we would be much farther ahead than we are. Maybe, just maybe, dear Caylee could be found without a massive search effort. Maybe the conversation would once again turn to where it belongs, away from the Todd Blacks and Baez's of the case, and back to CAYLEE !! After all, that's all that matters..........WHERE IS CAYLEE ???

OOOOPS! That makes it even MORE stupid on his part. :crazy:

OOOOPS! That makes it even MORE stupid on his part. :crazy:
I believe all the anthonys know exactly where little Caylee is buried. None of them even bothered to look for her at the Sawgrass apts early on...didn't even post a Caylee flyer there...and GA never even drove his billboard thru that large apt complex! They all know and I think their only thoughts are creating reasonable doudt and scamming $$$$ for their future attorney fees. I think they're ALL trying to cover their own azzes and not just Caseys.

[snip]If they believed she was kidnapped they would have to be worried she has been harmed by now, and the body could hold evidence that would get their daughter out from under a possible death penalty conviction.

Excellent excellent point. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

]I believe all the anthonys know exactly where little Caylee is buried[/B]. None of them even bothered to look for her at the Sawgrass apts early on...didn't even post a Caylee flyer there...and GA never even drove his billboard thru that large apt complex! They all know and I think their only thoughts are creating reasonable doudt and scamming $$$$ for their future attorney fees. I think they're ALL trying to cover their own azzes and not just Caseys.

That is what I have believed from the beginning of this.

That's barb0301's site - she built it awhile back.

Yes, it is :) ! However, it has now been donated to Texas EquuSearch, along with the ability to keep it updated on a continuous basis. I have updated it for them now, and wil be "boots on the ground" with Tim in Orlando, updating it as we move through the search. As of today, Tim has decided to use it as the "official" website for the search !!

I guess now's the time to break the news, as I've been a bit reticent to do so previously. Several months ago, I got involved with TES because of all that they did for Riley Ann Sawyers. Riley's grandmother has become like a sister to me, and I will be eternally grateful to Tim and TES for everything they did to help bring Riley home. I am disabled, and can't work a regular job, but do have lots and lots of time on my hands to give. I offered to help Tim out, and lo and behold, I am now his "Executive Assistant" . LOL - not sure what that means, but when you see the e-mails that come from Barbie Tarr, Executive Assistant to Tim Miller, well, that's me.

Tim Miller is and always will be my hero !!

Yes, it is :) ! However, it has now been donated to Texas EquuSearch, along with the ability to keep it updated on a continuous basis. I have updated it for them now, and wil be "boots on the ground" with Tim in Orlando, updating it as we move through the search. As of today, Tim has decided to use it as the "official" website for the search !!

I guess now's the time to break the news, as I've been a bit reticent to do so previously. Several months ago, I got involved with TES because of all that they did for Riley Ann Sawyers. Riley's grandmother has become like a sister to me, and I will be eternally grateful to Tim and TES for everything they did to help bring Riley home. I am disabled, and can't work a regular job, but do have lots and lots of time on my hands to give. I offered to help Tim out, and lo and behold, I am now his "Executive Assistant" . LOL - not sure what that means, but when you see the e-mails that come from Barbie Tarr, Executive Assistant to Tim Miller, well, that's me.

He, and "We" are lucky to have you. God Bless you for what you do.
I look forward to being on this journey with you.:blowkiss:
B

He, and "We" are lucky to have you. God Bless you for what you do.
I look forward to being on this journey with you.:blowkiss:
B

Thanks so much Blink, but the honor is all mine ! I have been so blessed to meet such fantastic people in this position, you included. :blowkiss:

FYI, that 'bad' website where they talk '', claims they e-mailed Cindy about Lee's email and of course she wrote back that Lee did not send that e-mail.

deny, deny, deny, deny.............at least they are consistent!

good job :woohoo::woohoo:

FYI, that 'bad' website where they talk '', claims they e-mailed Cindy about Lee's email and of course she wrote back that Lee did not send that e-mail.

PM me the "bad" website name, and I'll be happy to forward them the e-mail from Lee.

Snipped

they e-mailed Cindy about Lee's email and of course she wrote back that Lee did not send that e-mail.

How typical. CA and the rest of the world would benefit should she chose to remain silent, or at very least speak the truth.

I want to know what the whole email said.. not the edited pieces. The use of [...] appears to me that he email was edited.

Does anybody have it in its entirety?

CA to above Blog, "I want you to know Lee never wrote to Texas Equuasearch." - source http://the*******.com/news/?p=1620

E-Mail spoofing is rampant so that claim *could* be made BUT the claim would be more credible *if* it originally originated from Lee. Given that it was in response to an e-mail thread that was sent -- where LA was in the sender address book then that is harder to claim.

If it was a spoof then it'd have to be a legitimate recipient of the original e-mail that then chose to spoof a reply all with that text -- highly unlikely IMHO.

We can verify the source from the actual mail server headers, (geeky stuff - rather than the text e-mail address).

I want to know what the whole email said.. not the edited pieces. The use of [...] appears to me that he email was edited.

Does anybody have it in its entirety?

Preferrably someone needs to look at the SMTP headers as it transited across the Internet compared to legit LA e-mails... we don't all need to do that (for privacy reasons).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back