Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. We are not in their shoes and do not really know about them but it's probably the fact they make their ideas public that drives many of us to dislike them.

Many people have been in thier shoes. In fact, many WS'er's here have been in their shoes or worse. Tragedy and loss is not exclusive to the Anthony's

They have stated that they don't believe the science that says Caylee was dead in the back of the car. It wouldn't be a stretch to think they will use the same argument about her body. I hope they don't. But I think it's possible they will.
Which will be a direct contradiction to what Baez said last night on Geraldo that science does not lie. LOL

I told you all on another thread that the new defense will be that ZFG did it and dumped the body near A's home to implicate poor evil KC. Thats going to be the new defense and the A's will run around now til trial spreading that lie trying to sway at least 1 potential juror that KC was framed. Such baloney. This is all they have to defend her with tho. The babysitter did it and tear apart whatever the evidence is.

ITA. LKB did her job well on the Phil Spector trial. Despite the judge determining that Henry Lee was guilty of removing evidence from the crime scene they still got one juror (and eventually another) to vote not guilty. He was a hydro engineer that was arrogant enough to think he was smarter than science. I'm sure LKB would approach this case very similar. It only takes one.

Crazy with grief, huh?
Then why do it in public, with an agenda? Crazy like a rabid fox, IMO.
They ride in limos and stay in top hotels and speak to the press, in the midst of crazy grief?

As for applauding them for their crazy expression of grief?You didn't meant to say that did you? And if they only ran down the street "in tatters and and soot, screaming", then it would make more sense, and I would hope some merciful person would get them to shelter.

"There's no rule book on grief" is just an excuse for their nasty business.

:clap: Truer words never spoken.

I know this may be a lilttle off topic...

But if the Anthonys are suspicious of the circumstances of finding the body and don't think that Casey is guilty...

And if Casey is "really struggling right now"...

Then why haven't they gone to visit her in the jail and comfort her about the like loss of her daughter???

They were busy at the Ritz-Carlton.

Some of that duct tape might be better employed over CA's mouth.

I believe the flooding was linked to Fay in August, but that the big searches didn't happen until after Fay. So there weren't forensics and searches in July like there were post-Fay.

I don't know anything about how pet dogs behave around remains, so I can't comment.
The day of the discovery, I heard a man who lived directly across from the find being interviewed and he said the area where the police were with the remains had been underwater for months and had just dried out. He said that the location went down steeply in elevation and had been full of water until just recently. Tim said he was familiar with the area and that an ATV on their search drove into water there that didn't look that deep not to far away from the eventual discovery area when the vehicle 'fell in' and was completley submerged. There are probabably satelite photos available by date and people probably searching for them right now.

Didnt KC say early on . One day when she got drunk enough she might tell her story...I'll buy the first drink...

Has anyone in the Orlando area or otherwise seen the newscoverage of neighbors adjacent to the site of the discovery being interviewed? A relative in FL. told me that several of the neighbors who have property that backs to the exact area are EXTREMELY angry and upset that people are saying that area was flooded in July. They say that it remained dry until August 25 or 26. They neighbors are also saying that they regularly walk and let their own dogs into that area and that any dog would have been drawn to the bag. I've looked for the video but can't find it...essentially the neighbors are saying that the bag was placed there probably the very day the meter reader discovered it.

It began flooding in August, but Tim did not do his first search until Sept, 5, 6 and 7.
Why would anyone want to walk their dogs in the area that has been reported to be so snake infested?

I'm trying to search for it but my cousin can't remember which station interviewed them. She says she has been overwhelmed the the coverage down there and hasn't been paying close attention to the various sources. She also said that the man living closest to the find stated that TES was NEVER there. The site is literally in his yard, he says that if the bag had been there someone would have found it. He said there are kids and people walking dogs as well as teens hanging out in the very spot all of the time.

They may have not been in that exact spot. But the area WAS underwater. TES was there. A special 10K ATV sunk completely out of sight.

Many people have been in thier shoes. In fact, many WS'er's here have been in their shoes or worse. Tragedy and loss is not exclusive to the Anthony's

I am sorry--I was writing about our family. I should have been more careful about such a statement.

I haven't found the location strange at all either.... but Jbean was referring to the thread here that is dedicated to that discussion and the fact that many of the A's and their cohorts read here. I also don't care where they read or how they are going to choose to spin their case. What the state has will far surpass any choice of defense they take. imhoo of course

the location is not strange and in fact exactly fits the "profile" of people who do the things KC is accused of doing. :clap:

I agree with this.... however, I can also see how it could be okay in the end and not a butt biter... in that he has been in all of those areas already and OCSD had paid him to help search. I guess the biggest butt biter of all could be his comments to media... but that will be neither here nor there in light of the forensics (I think and pray). But when I did see him commenting on the area he had looked at I had an "oh no" moment too!

Perhaps LE called him into look at the exact site and confirm how far they searched and when... and as Mandy Al when TES tried to search there the 3rd time, a developer had put a fence up.

My guess is that TM did not get inside the actual crime scene area where the MEs were working - just close enough that he couldsee down when the indentation was. All will probablybe revealed later.

The Nanny = imaginary. Utility worker = real person. So your theory is that the non-existent nanny told the worker to go pee in the woods to find the body after she what?! :confused:

The tests inside and outside the bag will show that the bag has been in that area since being placed there by Casey. The duct tape and various other pieces of evidence will show that Casey bound the child plus the bag then drove her in the trunk of her car to the location where she dumped the body.

The A fam suspicions are unfounded and ridiculous. With proof which ties items with Caylee's body to the inside of their house and was sufficient for an overall search warrant which declared their home a crime scene...they are doing nothing except trying to continue the charade of the fake nanny. The stranger theory can be proven to be completely false. They won't find any hair, fiber, fingerprints, dna, etc. to include a fake nanny kidnapper being responsible for this.

OMG, NOOOO!!! LOL I was being sarcastic!!!! LOL

I'm trying to search for it but my cousin can't remember which station interviewed them. She says she has been overwhelmed the the coverage down there and hasn't been paying close attention to the various sources. She also said that the man living closest to the find stated that TES was NEVER there. The site is literally in his yard, he says that if the bag had been there someone would have found it. He said there are kids and people walking dogs as well as teens hanging out in the very spot all of the time.

I'll repeat what I said yesterday..I don't believe for one second anyone hung out in that exact spot..It's way too swampy & loaded with a funky kind of vegatation..I also don't believe for one second TM lied about searching there & seriously why would I think this unknown person is the one telling the truth??

the location is not strange and in fact exactly fits the "profile" of people who do the things KC is accused of doing. :clap:

The location isn't strange...but it is surprising. I think everyone assumed that this obvious location had been searched throroughly and nothing was there. So when body was located in this area - so close to the Anthony home...it is somewhat shocking. She truly WAS close all this time.

ITA. MANY WS'ers HAVE experienced this which is why we are WS'ers to begin with. I think this is why the NATION is outraged by their behavior. People in their shoes DON'T behave like them. The A family has separated themselves from public sympathy by behaving uncharacteristically for their situation. If we did not have established normal societal patterns of perceived right and wrong where would the pressure to conform and behave come from?

ooo, need more coffee now...

I just don't think it matters what everyone says - even a good search of areas where other bodies have been found have missed them, only to be found later by someone who wasn't even looking. They interviewed the closest neighbor on wftv and he stated that are was flooded until last week. Who to believe? I don't know.

What does matter is what the forensics indicates.

I agree. To expect undiluted perfection in an imperfect world is this side of nuts. To demand perfectionism is unreasonable. The prosecution needs to prove its case and convince the jury with the evidence and with reason. Even if searchers missed the body, it's still evidence, and it doesn't make anyone incompetent. In a reasonable world.

Howling for perfection is creepy and repressive, IMO. The tactic of bullies.

Didnt KC say early on . One day when she got drunk enough she might tell her story...I'll buy the first drink...

Heck, that'll take too long.....I'll hold the funnel...you pour the JD!!! LOL

The location isn't strange...but it is surprising. I think everyone assumed that this obvious location had been searched throroughly and nothing was there. So when body was located in this area - so close to the Anthony home...it is somewhat shocking. She truly WAS close all this time.

I was shocked at how such a random thing resulted in Klee being found. The universe works in mysterious ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste