Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO remember the interview with the teenager who lives directly behind the crime scene. There were pics he took through the chain link fence between his house and the scene on one of the FL sites... he said that area was most often a swamp and had only recently cleared where he could walk though (to the fence line). There was a video of him walking the path up to the fence. The original headline was something like: "Teen Has First Crime Scene Photos".

Florida teen captures rare images in Anthony investigation

http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/national/article/florida_teen_captures_rare_images_in_anthony_investigation/17982/#fragment-1

WOW the eye contact or lack of eye contact, very telling.
The wording GA used was odd:
"I never really realized how long it would take for garbage to smell for 19 or 18 days in a car in florida"
Thanks for the Video Link.
IMO A lot of Very suspicious circumstances
And what garbage did LE determine was actually loose in the trunk that would've caused such an odor? I thought the bag that was in the trunk was stuff she'd taken from TL's apt. and had empty frozen food boxes in it. :waitasec: MOO

Has anyone in the Orlando area or otherwise seen the newscoverage of neighbors adjacent to the site of the discovery being interviewed? A relative in FL. told me that several of the neighbors who have property that backs to the exact area are EXTREMELY angry and upset that people are saying that area was flooded in July. They say that it remained dry until August 25 or 26. They neighbors are also saying that they regularly walk and let their own dogs into that area and that any dog would have been drawn to the bag. I've looked for the video but can't find it...essentially the neighbors are saying that the bag was placed there probably the very day the meter reader discovered it.

I haven't seen it, but that's really interesting!!!!
Remember Casey's statement earlier about " if they NEVER find her guess who will spend eternity in jail" ??

*snipped*
Caylee had more heart and more soul and more capacity to love and care in her little self than Cindy will ever have in the tip of her little finger's nail.

Sorry to rave and rant, everybody. This has all been brewing inside me for so long, and just makes me want to scream, and is the source of all my tears for this precious baby. I think I really needed to get it all out, and your post, SusieQ, for some reason just brought it all to a head in me.

A beautifully stated position, BeanE. The hand analogy from George to Casey was that Caylee was the pinky finger. I wonder with you how they could see her as nothing more than an extension of themselves and not for the amazing child she shows. While we can all live without our pinky finger, it was amazing to me how quickly this family applied the prosthetic and carried on. It is cold, and you are so right to say that it was as though an entire world had to force the family to understand that she mattered.

I wonder....do they get that now?

(snipped)
Sorry to rave and rant, everybody. This has all been brewing inside me for so long, and just makes me want to scream, and is the source of all my tears for this precious baby. I think I really needed to get it all out, and your post, SusieQ, for some reason just brought it all to a head in me.

Add this, GA's statements about the decomp on LKL, can't be excused or blamed on grief or denial. He spoke to OCSO and the Feds, with absolute clarity, about the decomp and knowing what it meant. To say anything else is just a plain lie.

:laugh:

Originally Posted by angelmom
Can someone please translate this sentence for me?

"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue."

I thought I was getting pretty good at understanding Jose-speak, but this "sentence" made my head spin

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

:laugh:

I had to read it 3 times.. and I still don't get it. WTH?

The reporter had loaded the question a bit, he said something like - this area where the detectives are working is going to be torn up, not the way it was, the house is all torn up, it is not the way it was, so what are you looking for? Nothing will be the way it was before the detectives arrived. The reporter was, I think, fishing for info on what was taken from the house.

so jb was responding to several questions at once, that he wanted full disclosure (whatever he thinks that means, they have to find it before they can disclose it), not going into a place that was not the way it was...

You may be guaging your expectations and feeling on how the Anthony's have and will handle this on how you would feel and handle this. As of this morning, the Anthony's have never behaved or showed any emotion after the 911 call that indicate true and true acceptance and grief for Caylee. It's been all about Casey's defense.

Grief or denial is also not a free ticket to behave badly or break the law.
Your statement above highlighted by me. I agree, SuzieQ!

I understand pain, denial, and anger as is related to grieving. But what is difficult to watch, is Cindy and George's spinning of lies to refute any logic, reality, or truth!
I so prayed and hoped that this finding of little Caylee could bring some closure for them, as well as a cease to their lies and spin! Instead they have shown what the next spin of lies will be, and have surrounded themselves with 'professional liars', 'spinners of truth', and schemers! Cindy professes to be a believer of God, and she professes to be strong in her faith. Well, her actions don't support these claims!

So much energy spent by Cindy and by George in futile attempts to convince us that Casey has received harsh, unfair treatment and misunderstanding from LE! Ye, Casey has been misunderstood, and now perhaps even framed! Give me a break! What about their love and their devotion to their beautiful little grandaughter? They seemed to have forgotten all about her, and completely left that one feature out of this crazy script!

Casey will be spending the rest of her miserable life in prison, there's no doubt about that to me. Cindy and George could still demonstrate their love and support for her, even more so really, if they would talk to Casey, insist on an end to her lies and this charade and tell her it's in her best interest to begin a spin now of the truth of this tragic situation.

Now that could cast an entirely different feeling across this counrty of them and maybe even of Casey, is that were to happen!

<snip>"She's not doing well at all," Baez said. "She wants to know what's going on, and of course, it's not something she can do right now."
"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."<snip>

The extreme the defense goes to astounds and amazes me. How do they sleep at night!

Yes, the shamrock lanyard with her alleged Universal credentials.
CA said it was definately there, and then disappeared.

That could be but what I think led them so quickly back to the house was like something that matched something they had seen there.... maybe a matching sheet, pillowcase or towel.... I'm just guessing but it seems like, from the way it was phrased - it was almost like they found half or a piece of something that they thought might be back at the A's. And they didn't have to take time to think about it - seems like the sight of whatever it was instantly led them back there. They didn't waste a nano second getting that search warrant.

From Aug 1 on Larry King Live:

Larry King: Do you have any thoughts, Cindy, as to what happened to your granddaughter?

Cindy Anthony: My thoughts are a lot clearer now than they were that night that I made three 911 calls. I'm very confident that Casey will be exonerated of all charges once we find Caylee, so that's why our focus is on trying to find our granddaughter.

The sound of Cindy's voice saying that has rung over and over and over in my head all these months. It was so shocking to me that she didn't want to find Caylee because she loved her so much, but to have Casey cleared.

When I heard this, it was the moment that this case gripped my heart and my soul. Caylee needed to be found because she was a human being, a valued person, someone who mattered because she was who she was.

It was the moment my heart went cold towards Cindy, and I determined that I would spend time every single day of my life doing something, anything, towards finding Caylee. I had to. I had to affirm that this baby I never knew mattered, just because she had existed.

No two year old, no baby, could possibly have ever done anything in their life to hurt any other human being. And this baby, in particular, had such a huge capacity to bring joy to others, from her beautiful smile, to her precocious sense of humor evident in the looks she gave to people and to the camera, to her sweet singing voice ("You are My Sunshine"), to her compassion for others that was developed far beyond her years ("You tired, Poppa?").

Caylee was a person, and a phenomenal person despite her very young age. That her own grandmother could and did wipe all that away in a heartbeat, and reduce her to a pawn, and do so to protect and defend not only a murderer, but the murderer of Caylee herself, was more than I could bear. It remains more than I can bear.

Caylee matters. I want to grab Cindy and shake her and scream that at her again and again. Caylee matters.

Caylee had more heart and more soul and more capacity to love and care in her little self than Cindy will ever have in the tip of her little finger's nail.

That was beautiful! :clap:

Thank you for saying so eloquently what I have been feeling. :blowkiss:

Oh, I don't see anything in the article that prompted this thread about the Anthony's saying the body is not Caylee or that Caylee is still alive. I admit, I didn't bother to read the entire thread. I have read many many posts questioning why the body was not found in prior searches, I see nothing different about the Anthony's questioning the same thing...that's if Michelle Bart is actually even speaking for them. People haven't found her to be too credible up until now.

Hi Chilly,

The woman speaking on behalf of the A"s said this: spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.
"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization, nurse interpretation: it has been searched and the family respected the search and it turned up nothing. Further nurse interpretation: the bag has recently been placed/planted by the person or persons who killed Caylee.

Baez, the megaphone for Casey, said this: Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."
Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive Nurse interpretation: we are not sick jerks so we extend our condolances to whomever is the family of the dead child found... but Caylee is still out there and alive.

Baez and one of his paid experts defending Casey's case said this:
Henry Lee told News 13 he was not surprised that a lot of items were missing from the home. And this: It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue." Nurse interpretation: if you don't let us in on the crime scene and what was was taken from the house we are going to prove that those things taken from the home (of which the A's see a lot missing) were planted to frame casey.

They couldn't have it both ways. The Anthonys had a choice to make- the innocent grandchild or the guilty daughter. They made the wrong choice.

Please forgive me for being a little angry at all of this today. I have tried so very hard to have some compassion for the Anthonys. So hard in fact, that I have prayed more than I have in my life over the past 6 months. I started the condolences thread the other day, because the hurt of loosing someone I didn't know touched to the core of my heart. I still have sympathy, but today, I'm once again having a hard time finding it.
I don't understand their supsicions. Lord help them if they blame this all on Tim, I honestly don't think I could ask the lord enough to forgive me for the harshness that would cause. I would certainly be willing to drive to Orlando and give Kathy B. a real nice exclusive interview and get my feelings out towards the Anthony's at that point! (is that channel sensored?)
Most of the time when people go missing, the neighborhood will come together in one evening right after and search the neighborhood. This didn't happen, instead many copy machines were being worked overtime. I don't think its strange where the body was left because I feel that Casey would have been happy if her mother was the one who found Caylee, and what better chance of that with a neighborhood search?
I in no way blame Cindy and George for what happened to Caylee, but I am starting to see where their loyalties lie, and that is heartbreaking to me. Its only been a few days since this body has been found, and instead of beating down the doors to the jail they are stating their suspicions..
I wish the ME's office would go ahead and tell them what I think they already know. At least get this out of the way and bury this baby in peace before all of this crap starts slinging. They all owe her that much.
I don't want to loose my faith, or my sympathy, but I swear, I can't handle this being blamed on any searcher or Tim..I just can't handle that.
The only thing supicious about where the remains were found is sitting in the jail right now, and if her parents can't look her directly in her face and say "we know she's dead, we know you did it, come clean Casey!", then they have no right to spew their supscions on anyone else!:furious:

This is my first post, so forgive me if this has been brought up before...but if the Anthony family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the finding of the body....i'm MORE suspicious of CA's question at the jail. she asked casey if she thought caylee was close, or was she HIDING. that question keeps bugging me. why would she ask that if caylee was supposedly kidnapped. a kidnapped child doesn't hide. sounds more like she was asking casey if caylee's body was hidden good enough (is she hiding?). i think this whole family has been in on covering up the murder for casey.

Again, if this has been brought up before, forgive me. i tried searching, but couldn't find anything on it.

Excellent first post! :clap: CA's question, "Is she hiding" also made my hinky meter go off.

Welcome to WS! :blowkiss:

I have read many many posts questioning why the body was not found in prior searches, I see nothing different about the Anthony's questioning the same thing...

The people posting these questions do not have a daughter in jail facing trial for murder, a million dollar defense team, a home that was searched by LE and stories in the media that they are facing possible obstruction charges.

They also are alternatively supposed to be either actively searching for Caylee or grieving the loss of a granddaughter.

Bringing up these questions to the media before the body is identified seems equally suspicious.

Hi Chilly,

The woman speaking on behalf of the A"s said this: spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.
"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization, nurse interpretation: it has been searched and the family respected the search and it turned up nothing. Further nurse interpretation: the bag has recently been placed/planted by the person or persons who killed Caylee.

Baez, the megaphone for Casey, said this: Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."
Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive Nurse interpretation: we are not sick jerks so we extend our condolances to whomever is the family of the dead child found... but Caylee is still out there and alive.

Baez and one of his paid experts defending Casey's case said this:
Henry Lee told News 13 he was not surprised that a lot of items were missing from the home. And this: It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue." Nurse interpretation: if you don't let us in on the crime scene and what was was taken from the house we are going to prove that those things taken from the home (of which the A's see a lot missing) were planted to frame casey.

Baez and Lee not speak for George and Cindy. They speak for Casey. The A's attorney said on Geraldo last night that they are prepared to accept reality, that this body is probably that of little Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13