Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this may be a lilttle off topic...

But if the Anthonys are suspicious of the circumstances of finding the body and don't think that Casey is guilty...

And if Casey is "really struggling right now"...

Then why haven't they gone to visit her in the jail and comfort her about the like loss of her daughter???
Great question!
Maybe, it's because deep down, they really know she killed Caylee and right now they really can't stand the sight of her???

The people posting these questions do not have a daughter in jail facing trial for murder, a million dollar defense team, a home that was searched by LE and stories in the media that they are facing possible obstruction charges.

They also are alternatively supposed to be either actively searching for Caylee or grieving the loss of a granddaughter.

Bringing up these questions to the media before the body is identified seems equally suspicious.
Bingo!

Thank you!

Do you know the dates of the searches?

Wasn't Florida in a drought condition before TS Fay? If so would the retention pond be full or empty normally?

A few pages back, a sleuther posted a whole bunch of articles going back to September explaining the flooding situation pertaining to the searches. Direct quotes from TM, LE, and others.

Hi Chilly,

The woman speaking on behalf of the A"s said this: spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.
"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization, nurse interpretation: it has been searched and the family respected the search and it turned up nothing. Further nurse interpretation: the bag has recently been placed/planted by the person or persons who killed Caylee.

Baez, the megaphone for Casey, said this: Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."
Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive Nurse interpretation: we are not sick jerks so we extend our condolances to whomever is the family of the dead child found... but Caylee is still out there and alive.

Baez and one of his paid experts defending Casey's case said this:
Henry Lee told News 13 he was not surprised that a lot of items were missing from the home. And this: It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue." Nurse interpretation: if you don't let us in on the crime scene and what was was taken from the house we are going to prove that those things taken from the home (of which the A's see a lot missing) were planted to frame casey.

I'm not certain why Michele Bart would be "speaking on the Anthony's behalf" now that they have retained an attorney. I'm curious as to how the statement evolved. Their attorney seemed to be a reasonable person on GR last night and he made no such statement.

The people posting these questions do not have a daughter in jail facing trial for murder, a million dollar defense team, a home that was searched by LE and stories in the media that they are facing possible obstruction charges.

They also are alternatively supposed to be either actively searching for Caylee or grieving the loss of a granddaughter.

Bringing up these questions to the media before the body is identified seems equally suspicious.

It seems to me that the Anthony's have more legitimate reasons than anyone to question the circumstances of how the body ended up where it was found. Some posters here speculate that the body was moved by George, Lee, or even Cindy. Why is that okay, but it's not okay for the A's to speculate about whether it was moved by someone else?

I don't think it was moved by anyone. Caylee's remains have been right where they were found from the time Casey put her there.

From Aug 1 on Larry King Live:

Larry King: Do you have any thoughts, Cindy, as to what happened to your granddaughter?

Cindy Anthony: My thoughts are a lot clearer now than they were that night that I made three 911 calls. I'm very confident that Casey will be exonerated of all charges once we find Caylee, so that's why our focus is on trying to find our granddaughter.

The sound of Cindy's voice saying that has rung over and over and over in my head all these months. It was so shocking to me that she didn't want to find Caylee because she loved her so much, but to have Casey cleared.

When I heard this, it was the moment that this case gripped my heart and my soul. Caylee needed to be found because she was a human being, a valued person, someone who mattered because she was who she was.

It was the moment my heart went cold towards Cindy, and I determined that I would spend time every single day of my life doing something, anything, towards finding Caylee. I had to. I had to affirm that this baby I never knew mattered, just because she had existed.

No two year old, no baby, could possibly have ever done anything in their life to hurt any other human being. And this baby, in particular, had such a huge capacity to bring joy to others, from her beautiful smile, to her precocious sense of humor evident in the looks she gave to people and to the camera, to her sweet singing voice ("You are My Sunshine"), to her compassion for others that was developed far beyond her years ("You tired, Poppa?").

Caylee was a person, and a phenomenal person despite her very young age. That her own grandmother could and did wipe all that away in a heartbeat, and reduce her to a pawn, and do so to protect and defend not only a murderer, but the murderer of Caylee herself, was more than I could bear. It remains more than I can bear.

Caylee matters. I want to grab Cindy and shake her and scream that at her again and again. Caylee matters.

Caylee had more heart and more soul and more capacity to love and care in her little self than Cindy will ever have in the tip of her little finger's nail.

Sorry to rave and rant, everybody. This has all been brewing inside me for so long, and just makes me want to scream, and is the source of all my tears for this precious baby. I think I really needed to get it all out, and your post, SusieQ, for some reason just brought it all to a head in me.

The word she left out was 'alive', their sole focus was trying to find their grand daughter alive. If the focus was truly finding Caylee, they would have been grateful to who ever looked for Caylee, where ever the evidence sent them.

If this is the way they treat their grandchild then they would turn on their daughter also, if need be. I really doubt the A's are protecting Casey anymore. They have to keep up this charade so that Casey won't rat them out. It's not only about money and attention, they need Casey to believe they are useful to her case. I'm sure there is a lot about this family we don't know, but Casey does.

This is EXACTLY what i believe. Casey has something on them. They need her to believe they are on her side, otherwise, she'll turn on them and spill the beans.

I'm not certain why Michele Bart would be "speaking on the Anthony's behalf" now that they have retained an attorney. I'm curious as to how the statement evolved. Their attorney seemed to be a reasonable person on GR last night and he made no such statement.

I agree. Michelle Bart is a horrible spokesperson. This is, IMO, just one more big to-do about nothing. If the A's questioned how little Caylee's remains were missed in the prior searches, they have that in common with many other people.

Can someone tell CA and GA that they are never going to see "that little girl" Caylee ever again? What will they do when they have to see her remains? Will that stop this disregard for Caylee?
Are Cindy and George going to view Caylee's remains?

Is Casey going to? I really believe she should be made to see them!

I don't think it was moved by anyone. Caylee's remains have been right where they were found from the time Casey put her there.

I agree with you 100%. Never thought I'd be saying those words to you CW.:waitasec:

Are Cindy and George going to view Caylee's remains?

Is Casey going to? I really believe she should be made to see them!

Probably the first time she will see them will be in court, when the jury is shown the pictures of how Caylee was found.

Part of me thinks she will look away, part of me thinks she will look, since she has no soul, it will not bother her.

I only used the words, "speaking on the A's behalf" because she is their spokesperson. But I do understand what you are saying. I do, however, think the lawyer would have their best and most legal interests in mind vs their lay pr spokesperson (in otherwords, slight slip of the tongue perhaps? tipping their hand in what we will hear from them in days to come? Just a thought.....)

I agree with you 100%. Never thought I'd be saying those words to you CW.:waitasec:
LOL...me too! Might I add that you, Chilly, have always asked the proper (even if tough) questions. I thank you for that.:clap:

Can you imagine what would have happened if one of the A's dogs got loose and dragged some bones home?

I would love it if the blackjack were found in or around that bag!

This is my first post, so forgive me if this has been brought up before...but if the Anthony family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the finding of the body....i'm MORE suspicious of CA's question at the jail. she asked casey if she thought caylee was close, or was she HIDING. that question keeps bugging me. why would she ask that if caylee was supposedly kidnapped. a kidnapped child doesn't hide. sounds more like she was asking casey if caylee's body was hidden good enough (is she hiding?). i think this whole family has been in on covering up the murder for casey.

Again, if this has been brought up before, forgive me. i tried searching, but couldn't find anything on it.

That is a VERY interesting point !!!

:Welcome-12-june:

LOL...me too! Might I add that you, Chilly, have always asked the proper (even if tough) questions. I thank you for that.:clap:

Thanks for that, Nurse. It's not always easy being contrary, but someone has to do it :blowkiss:

Thank you!

Do you know the dates of the searches?

Wasn't Florida in a drought condition before TS Fay? If so would the retention pond be full or empty normally?

LucyLu-respectfully, you seem to have alot of questions, that has me wondering how much of this case you have been following. Have you read all the documents in all the document drops, watched all the videos since Day "31", etc. Maybe more reading is in order here. With respect, Mitzi :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing