Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the first time she will see them will be in court, when the jury is shown the pictures of how Caylee was found.

Part of me thinks she will look away, part of me thinks she will look, since she has no soul, it will not bother her.
It won't bother her, imo, but I wouldn't be surprised if she sheds some fake tears for the jury. :mad: MOO

I only used the words, "speaking on the A's behalf" because she is their spokesperson. But I do understand what you are saying. I do, however, think the lawyer would have their best and most legal interests in mind vs their lay pr spokesperson (in otherwords, slight slip of the tongue perhaps? tipping their hand in what we will hear from them in days to come? Just a thought.....)

Yes, good point, and as Chilly also noted it wasn't the first time the question had been raised. It was also my initial reaction which changed with the supplemental information from the neighbor boy & TM saying the area had been completely underwater until just a week or so ago.

They couldn't have it both ways. The Anthonys had a choice to make- the innocent grandchild or the guilty daughter. They made the wrong choice.

See - I don't think they had to make a choice. I think they could have chosen to quietly stand by their daughter without enabling her continuing lies. They didn't have to go on the attack and smear LE while continuing to spin Casey's magical story. They could have looked for Caylee without making comments about their daughter. All they had to say was "we are not making comments about our daughter at this time...we are focusing on finding Caylee and that is our only priority". There problem was that it appeared to all of us that Casey was their priority.

Being a Floridian, allow me to attempt to shine some light on the ground conditions here.

Because we are flatlanders, with very low elevation to water, mostly swamp woody areas, etc...if there were a drought before TS Fay (which I'm not even kidding about how much rain that dropped on us) the area would become saturated...now take in consideration, no where for it to run off, and the ground literally cannot absorb all the water. Alot of it evaporates with the heat and humidity only to return as torrential downpours. The picture of the area where they found her, is unfair to describe as "woods" it is much more dense, with sharp saw grass and palms....and totally snake infested. All kinds of critters live in there. It is very believable that the area remained unsearchable long after Fay. I also don't doubt that the body dislodged and was either dragged by possums/field rats (NYC Subway size) gators, and even some very aggressive and angry hawks, buzzards, you name it. Think of how a machete may be used to get through it. It sounds like the bag had been breached as it's said to have been duct taped but the skull rolled out. I noticed on a live shot how far in the forensics teams went...so they probably agree this bag covered alot of ground.

I think this might be what we hear from the Antfam next:

The meter reader was ZG's boyfriend, and according to the script, he would find the baby. Poor meter reader. I wonder if he will be the next innocent person these criminal Anthony's will throw under the bus. Or should I say "throw under the utility truck"???

Meter Reader Gonzales shares a last name with Baby Sitter Zenaida, and I'll bet JB has someone looking up his family tree right now to see if he can make a connection. Any connection! Even an almost connection.

Okay so they're susupicious of the findings but they weren't suspicious when they couldn't see their grandaughter for a month..yeah okay.

Or suspicious of a "d*mn dead body" smell in KC's car after missing her for a month?

Thanks for that, Nurse. It's not always easy being contrary, but someone has to do it :blowkiss:

It helps that you have a tendency to be evenhanded and seem to truly wonder at the questions you posit and are thoughtful in points that you make. :)

I would love it if the blackjack were found in or around that bag!

If they don't find it, it is because there is not one because they are combing that area with a fine tooth comb. They said on TV today it may be 3 more days before they are through with searching for evidence there.

Well, I can see the NEW Anthony attorney exiting the big top shortly.
IMO

The "new" attorney? For G&C? Maybe he will stay around. After all, he said that the Anthonys have cooperated fully with LE. Makes me wonder where his head has been for the last few months.

There seems to be a large collection of people in Orlando who throw words out without caring if they are true or not. Those words, and any other that they utter, are totally worthless and not to be believed.

THANKS OKIE! THANKS AGAIN! I have one to add that I had already posted earlier superimposing GA lkl interview with similar part of his fbi interview on the same subject: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LNtJ2j9ud8&feature=channel_page start watching at 4:59

Wow...........look at the sequence at the 5:29 time. Watch her run her fingers up his shirt and onto his neck. If you pause it and run and pause and run, that is a very definite sexual connotation in my opinion.

I only used the words, "speaking on the A's behalf" because she is their spokesperson. But I do understand what you are saying. I do, however, think the lawyer would have their best and most legal interests in mind vs their lay pr spokesperson (in otherwords, slight slip of the tongue perhaps? tipping their hand in what we will hear from them in days to come? Just a thought.....)

That attorney seemed very well spoken and if they run him off they are doomed.

It seems to me that the Anthony's have more legitimate reasons than anyone to question the circumstances of how the body ended up where it was found. Some posters here speculate that the body was moved by George, Lee, or even Cindy. Why is that okay, but it's not okay for the A's to speculate about whether it was moved by someone else?

I don't think it was moved by anyone. Caylee's remains have been right where they were found from the time Casey put her there.

Absolutely, and that is why the FBI has been there since the discovery, and will be able to determine how long the bag/body was there.

When Casey was released the first time from jail, she kept saying that she wanted to look for Caylee, she was placed on an ankle monitor and was watched profusively. When Casey was returned back to jail I believe the long ride around town with Cindy might have been a "private moment" when Casey may have told Cindy. Since her return back to jail they have hardly spoken. In taped phone interviews with Cindy and Casey, Cindy eludes to "where" the body may be hiding. Out of town in LA the A's continue their charade of sightings....putting the body at the school is a watery grave of sorts and truly fits the description of a Sociopath person as Casey has proven herself to be.
Profile of the Sociopath

When GA went out of the house the day KC was bonded out, was he walking in that direction towards where the remains were found?

Wow...........look at the sequence at the 5:29 time. Watch her run her fingers up his shirt and onto his neck. If you pause it and run and pause and run, that is a very definite sexual connotation in my opinion.
:eek::eek::eek:
good catch. I have often wondered how her warped mind defines baez. I see very blurred boundaries. He is messing with fire and doesn't even realize it!

I'm with you on that, Turbo. I saw that awhile ago and just rolled my eyes at the sexual manipulation going on, and that it went on in full view of cameras which would broadcast into this man's home, where very likely his wife and children would see.

Sure, it could be said that it was her manuver and he was just unwitting victim of hers. However, the inappropriate hugging to his chest is all on him. The curled finger on her shoulder in a caress is his. The tucking her under his arm was his.

If there is nothing to be made of their behavior, there is something to be said about a lawyer who would risk impropriety by engaging in such intimate touching with his client.

Thank you, elfie. *blush*
you should be blushing Chilly... You have always held your ground on those what ifs and whys! I can only speak for myself, but your presence here has many times stopped my mind from taking what is truly a simple case of murder to a huge conspiracy theory.

you should be blushing Chilly... You have always held your ground on those what ifs and whys! I can only speak for myself, but your presence here has many times stopped my mind from taking what is truly a simple case of murder to a huge conspiracy theory.

I'm very happy to hear that, Nurse, because that is my intent many times, to get posters to consider another possible side to the story. Now enough about me...I'm 'absolutely' embarrassed by all this flattery. :hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296