Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found the dishwasher.
No it's not george.
It is on LH side of sink in the show home. So the pantry is v. small. I asume you have used standard size to represent fridge?

Yeah I knew there was a dishwasher there so I put it in to help figure out where the sink should go, now I don't really know how I'm going to fit the pantry in. :waitasec:

Yeah I knew there was a dishwasher there so I put it in to help figure out where the sink should go, now I don't really know how I'm going to fit the pantry in. :waitasec:
Perhaps we should add "Use of non-standard kitchen appliances" to the charge sheet?

Perhaps you could steal a bit of space off Caylee's room?

Perhaps you could steal a bit of space off Caylee's room?
I got it to fit, without changing Caylee's room. I also changed the fence to 75 feet in the back because that is the size of the lot (made it a bit smaller). I'm gonna wait a little while to post the newest version though.

You all are doing amazing work on this thread!

Meant to post this morning, but that 4-letter word that pays my bills got in the way...

I know there has been many posts about freezer vs. washer on the middle of the back wall and I just want to share my thoughts. 1) it SO looks like a washer and 2) I've never seen any freezer that looks like that.

A few years back, my washer died; it was very old, so I got a new one. I couldn't find anyone that would take away my old washer (even someone I would pay). So, I had an old washer sitting in my garage for almost a year. I finally got rid of it after Hurricane Ivan. When people started putting out flooded appliances, we rolled our old washer out to the curb and sure enough a guy in a truck asked if he could take it (we also got rid of an old tv the same way). Just saying this is a possibility.

Also, the white thing next to the door to the house may be a utility sink (though it seems to be a little low). My Mom has one in her garage and there are pipes above it like at the As.

Sorry if I missed posts about this -- still catching up.

Meant to post this morning, but that 4-letter word that pays my bills got in the way...

I know there has been many posts about freezer vs. washer on the middle of the back wall and I just want to share my thoughts. 1) it SO looks like a washer and 2) I've never seen any freezer that looks like that.

A few years back, my washer died; it was very old, so I got a new one. I couldn't find anyone that would take away my old washer (even someone I would pay). So, I had an old washer sitting in my garage for almost a year. I finally got rid of it after Hurricane Ivan. When people started putting out flooded appliances, we rolled our old washer out to the curb and sure enough a guy in a truck asked if he could take it (we also got rid of an old tv the same way). Just saying this is a possibility.

Also, the white thing next to the door to the house may be a utility sink (though it seems to be a little low). My Mom has one in her garage and there are pipes above it like at the As.

Hi. Your input of ideas welcome.
Doesn't sound like the 4 letter word is "chap".
I have gone a bit silly trying to sort these appliances out. I have raised the question "Are the A's shifting stuff around when the door is down just to frustrate WSers?"
When it comes down to it for the purpose of the case the important thing is that we note there was a freezer and laundry appliances in the garage. The unit near the door to the house in different pics looks convincingly like a washer, in other it seems low down as you say, so I think a small freezer? The clearest shot of the far corner I have seen does seem to show Washer and dryer side by side over by side door. The most definite thing is the dryer. You can see a vent pipe from the back in several pics.
I accept your idea that an item could just be stored "junk".

Hello Daisy!

I thought that might be a washer too but I still think it is a small (or short freezer.) I have seen them for sale. It is like a chest and the top lifts up. Also, what you are seeing near the door to the house is the furnace, I believe. It sits atop a white base of sorts.

A related side question:

In US (Forida) where usually is the legal front property boundary?

I seem to remember C & G defending their property up to the actual sidewalk?

Evoking JBean

((No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!))

Thanks very much for the plan deletions - much tidier.

Your super powers (inc disapearing stuff) are amazing.

Compliment over: You missed one of mine at post #376.

Also some redundant plans from Steve2010: #224, 228, 234, 286, 325.

Now that we have excellent plans drawn by Steve2010 and Pookie53 we can try and pin-point details in this crime scene.
For instance:
Where LE Cadaver dogs "hit"
Where LE dug

We all have our theories about exactly what happened to Caylee. I think murdered but not pre planned. I have never got as far as thinking exactly where, what room that happened. I think probably in the computer room or posibly Caylee's bedroom?

interesting to note the location of the larger "dig spot"

appears to be in the most secluded area of the yard, tucked behind the playhouse, and invisible to most of the house (aside from the kitchen / dining room). Perhaps, crouched behind the playhouse is where KC did the deed, or maybe where she wrapped in the the garbage bag, etc - while making a "flurry" of calls to make sure no one came home?

I updated my album with three photos showing a revised layout of house in Sims 2 (based on a combo of Steve2010 and Pookie53's diagrams). Rather than post links to photos that will be deleted as the plans progress, I'll just link to the album, if that is ok:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=709

Please remember, work in progress.
suzet

I added the pantry and made the fence in back the same length as the property line.
final5.jpg

Looks good to me.

We can now all accurately visualise the layout. I for one had some wrong mental pictures before we got a floorplan.

Wow, how neat, how in the world did you get the floor plan?

It's pretty much explained in the preceding 22 pages...lol

This was Hercule Poirot's interpretation of the Anthony floor plan and property, based on video taken on the Anthony property, and from information from the tax maps, as well as information from two identical homes for sale in the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back