Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*snipped by me*

I agree, the A's could have gotten away with plenty in the very beginning in the safety of their garage (just like KC).

Months ago, I expressed concern on the random thoughts thread about all the hoses and pipes LE possibly left behind (or didn't check) - pool hoses, washer hoses, vacuum cleaner hoses, sink pipes, and yes, the pool filter. LE went back after the body was found and confiscated the vacuum cleaners, but I have been wondering about the washer, pool hoses, and pool filter. Anything replaced after July 15? Sorry, off topic, I know.

I also think, while I have been studying the A house, that Cindy changed around KC's bedroom from the time between Greta's tour until J. D'Onofrio's tour. The bed and dresser were moved, I believe, but need to check it out again. I am basing my sim house on what it may have looked like when Caylee was alive, not as interested in how it looks now.

I have been looking at lots of photos of the A yard because I haven't been happy with how it looks in the sim house. I finally found some photos that will help with placement of different items, so will work on that.

Herc, I've been meaning to go over the dig/hit spots in the yard on your diagram and compare them to what was in the doc dump, like you mentioned. Or are you pretty sure what you have now is the way it should be? It looks good.
I am sure its good enough as a guide to the case, but we have seen how the "facts" in the doc dump can be interpreted several ways. I welcome any pointers to discrepancies between the plan and the docs.
Since you have looked at lots of outside shots. Did you see where there is a garden hose, perhaps more than 1? I have looked a bit and on realtor houses looks like a hose tap near back door. Just thought it might be of interest for likely clean up etc. I imagine there is plumbing involved with pool and a hose there for cleaning etc,.

Your point about the logistics of the machine swap (if there was one) is a good one. Although the swap would have taken place very early in the case. I'm not sure how soon the complete scrutiny began. They could pull in garage, close door, etc.

That might not be possible with the delivery of a washer and dryer. Those are generally transported in cube trucks with a lift or ramp. I'm not so sure such a vehicle could be pulled inside their garage. If it could, there may not be enough room inside to remove the appliances.

It may be more productive to theorize about LP being wrong rather than a swap taking place without anyone noticing.

There is a garden hose reel connected to the left front of the garage. It shows clearly in one of the photos.

There is most presumably a second hose hook-up valve on the back of the house somewhere. - My guess is near the inside corner by the pool area.

There is a garden hose reel connected to the left front of the garage. It shows clearly in one of the photos.

There is most presumably a second hose hook-up valve on the back of the house somewhere. - My guess is near the inside corner by the pool area.
I go along with that.
I dont think we need to start showing much, if anything. I always just asumed there would be a hose available for clean up of any body problems, or stuff from the car. A hose at back yard and one at front for GA to clean vehicles and water garden makes sense.

I was thrilled to find this new view (or new to me, anyway). Sorry it's grainy. See anything interesting? :crazy:

picture.php

For any newbie that does not know where you are in this photo... If you were out in front of the A's house, you would walk along the paver path that runs along side the garage, open the gate to the yard, and wallah, you'd find yourself in the spot in which this photo was taken.

Excellent shot.
Where did you find it? It looks right but how do you know it is the A's?
I imagined the path on other side of thos sheds.

Did you see where there is a garden hose, perhaps more than 1? I have looked a bit and on realtor houses looks like a hose tap near back door. Just thought it might be of interest for likely clean up etc. I imagine there is plumbing involved with pool and a hose there for cleaning etc,.

*snipped*

I found a two-tone gray hose box containing a green hose in the A's yard (in the misc album)

Excellent shot.
Where did you find it? It looks right but how do you know it is the A's?
I imagined the path on other side of thos sheds.

I found some great yard shots on myfox something or another doing a search on cadaver dogs and KC. And today, I can't find the link! Oh, it's the A's yard alright. It was in a set of photos of the A's yard. I have another great shot of an area that is not usually seen in photos. I'll put it in my "misc" album.

I saw that image last summer. I think it is a still frame from the Greta visit video.
I have watched many many times links to Gretas tour, now broken up. I have not seen any shots down that alley? Not saying there is not a bit I am missing out on? But don't remember it early on even when I saw it live. I don't have easy access to other stations other than FOX. Are you sure it was the Greta tour? can you find a link please?

I have watched many many times links to Gretas tour, now broken up. I have not seen any shots down that alley? Not saying there is not a bit I am missing out on? But don't remember it early on even when I saw it live. I don't have easy access to other stations other than FOX. Are you sure it was the Greta tour? can you find a link please?

I don't have any link, and I can't be sure it was Greta. This is almost certainly a still frame from a video. IMO, a photo taken with a digital camera would not look this way. So, although I can't link to a source, I feel that it would be video.

picture.php

I saw that image last summer. I think it is a still frame from the Greta visit video.

Hmmm... I know Greta was in a shed at the other side of the house. I'll have to watch the video again, lol. I remember Greta being by the pool in the area in the photo I showed, but I thought Greta was fixated on that corner by the patio behind the master bedroom wall, where the deck box was, where the cadaver dog may have hit. I didn't think Greta went from the garage side gate into the yard.

I actually think this photo was taken during the cadaver dog search. It looks a lot like the photo taken on the side of the garage (the photo that shows the meter and the side garage door).

A lot of the photos I had seen last summer as well, but they didn't mean anything to me then, so didn't pay much attention. Now that I am working on the house, it seems like the photos that are not so common, seem new to me now.

Hmmm... I know Greta was in a shed at the other side of the house. I'll have to watch the video again, lol. I remember Greta being by the pool in the area in the photo I showed, but I thought Greta was fixated on that corner by the patio behind the master bedroom wall, where the deck box was, where the cadaver dog may have hit. I didn't think Greta went from the garage side gate into the yard.

I actually think this photo was taken during the cadaver dog search. It looks a lot like the photo taken on the side of the garage (the photo that shows the meter and the side garage door).

A lot of the photos I had seen last summer as well, but they didn't mean anything to me then, so didn't pay much attention. Now that I am working on the house, it seems like the photos that are not so common, seem new to me now.
Sure its NOT in the bits of Greta we have looked at. I remember her visit started at front door. She did not approach from gate. Maybe a paparazi shot from over the gate?

I know the photos you are talking about. They are from the Orlando Sentinel and are from digital cameras, not video. The OS has deleted some shots from their website (see earlier posts by me in this thread).

I strongly feel that this image is from video.

Can you look at the posting you took this image from to try to begin working backwards to its actual source?

Sure its NOT in the bits of Greta we have looked at. I remember her visit started at front door. She did not approach from gate. Maybe a paparazi shot from over the gate?

Greta's production team may have used multiple video cameras filming simultaneously. Or, this may have been a "filler" scene shown during her monologues or premieres.

As far as a paparazzi shot... the Anthonys were not in the habit of allowing people onto their property with cameras without permission. I suppose it could have been sneaked, but then we would expect that on YouTube rather than on a network program or website. I don't think this was a "secret bootleg" video.

That might not be possible with the delivery of a washer and dryer. Those are generally transported in cube trucks with a lift or ramp. I'm not so sure such a vehicle could be pulled inside their garage. If it could, there may not be enough room inside to remove the appliances.

It may be more productive to theorize about LP being wrong rather than a swap taking place without anyone noticing.

Could be, but his comment hit a responsive cord with me because, earlier in this thread, I searched for pics of the laundry area. I made the same observation but the pictures are hard to see clearly. LP has been there in person. Productive? Searching for the truth is productive.

I was thinking more along the lines of... the A's buy a new washer. They tell the folks in the store they will take it home in their van in order to save possible delivery charges. They have already removed the van's back benches to make room for the large item, if that needed to be done. They load the new washer in the van at the store, pull into garage at home, close garage door, unload the new washer from the van into the garage, load the old washer into the van, and take it to some previously scouted out scavenger place that takes old washers. That's how I'd do it.

Woe.be.gone, how did LP explain the basis for which he made his proclamation? Did he compare good video or photos (before and after), or was he going by memory?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back