Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should George and Cindy be granted full immunity in exchange for truth?

• Yes

Votes: 200 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 123 16.5%
  • No and go after them for obstruction of justice!

Votes: 421 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are right. What does seem positive is that they found something right away that led them to request an immediate search warrant on the house. Maybe the covering linked to Caylee's bedding, etc.

The trash bags and duct tape may be long gone., but it would be easy enough for LE to check the shopping transactions that KC and/or the family have made in the past year to determine if the same type of trash bags were purchased.

Bolding mine. How would they check 'shopping transactions'? I don't keep receipts for menial purchases such as trash bags.

The "grieving grandparents" only goes so far. It doesn't extend to lying to LE. I certainly hope that LE doesn't buy this immunity request. I don't think the Anthony's have anything to offer LE that LE doesn't already know. It's my opinion they're just trying to save themselves from future charges. MOO

I agree with this, except that I DO think the A's have more to offer. Like HOW they obstructed justice. I say, don't give them immunity, and if they don't tell the truth, charge them with purjury. This sickens me. "oh we'll tell the truth now, IF you don't charge us". Are they flippin' kidding me???

I hardly ever post just lurk. I have always thought that CA was being blackmailed so to speak by KC. See mom if you hadn't have called the police she would have been home on her birthday, now see mom if the police weren't involved she would be alive. What a heavy burden to carry. They all have been manipulated by KC, I am sure when you are right in the middle of something so tragic you hold onto what ever you can or in this case whatever lie was spoken by KC. It is a hard pill to swallow to except that your only daughter possibly murdered your only grandchild.

The point was that pictures do not tell the true story of how much someone loves a child. The A's including Casey appeared in pictures to love Caylee, and yet one killed her and the others tried to protect her murderer.

Very insightful. This family was all about window dressing! Pictures can be reveal clues or can be staged. Actions speak louder than words or snapshots! By the way, have ya'll seen the pic of Caylee extremely upset, crying, sweaty,reaching up to the photographer for comfort? I'd love to know the story behind that one!:furious:

I disagree strongly with that statement. They wanted her "found". However, they wanted a LIVE Caylee found and that is what they held onto. They were in serious denial and had a bunch of yes men around them. Telling them everything they wanted to hear, feeding them the ridiculous tips of sightings all over the country. Now they appear to have an attorney that IS telling them the truth.

Actually GA has admitted to the GJ he recognized the odor in the car when he picked it up at the tow yard. CA told the dispatcher in the 911 call that the car smelled like a dead body. Didn't CA reportedly at one point ask KC "what have you done?" CA reported told George "George we have lost Caylee." They knew the end result that Caylee was dead. They may not have known how or why, but they knew she was dead. The rest of it was public statements they hoped would confuse things to the point that KC could be saved.

Yes they wanted a live Caylee found (most people want a live person found even after being told their loved one was dead), but they knew that wasn't going to happen. After my brother was killed in a car wreck, for months afterward I paid attention to every car I saw that looked like his, a couple of times I thought I saw him in crowds. But I knew he was dead, I saw him in the hospital, I went to his funeral. Didn't stop me from wanting him alive. IMO

No. No immunity. Little Caylee has been found. They didn't care about finding her. They persecuted and threw under the bus anyone who didn't believe or support their "princess gorgeous" daughter (to them). Book em Dan-o.

As far as I am concerned "No Immunity Deal" for the Anthony's! Absolutely Not!!! As far as my thoughts go they did a huge disservice and dishonored their beautiful granddaughter from the start. They acted in a manner so incomprehensible IMO. They owed Caylee and LE/FBI the truth & honesty from the beginning. Never once did they demand honesty from Casey. IMO if they were doing this for the right reasons they would not be seeking any immunity. Period. Shame, shame on the Anthony's again.

I am a mom to 4 children who are grown now and can say with 100% certainty that if it were me I would not have hesitated to cooperate with LE. We have worked hard to teach our children honor, honesty, morals and integrity. We expect them to always take the consequences for their actions whether good or bad and let the chips fall where they may. We may have persisted that our grandchild was alive however all of the spinning, manipulating and twisting wouldn't have went on!

If George and Cindy knew even ONE THING significant enough to warrant immunity now that Caylee's remains have most likely been found, and they have spent ANY TIME lying about it to LE, then too bad for them that the consequences for them is prosecution. Consequences and the Anthony family are strangers, and lies and the Anthony family are bedfellows.

I'm not trying to be snarky, but does this mean you don't think they loved Caylee? Because I disagree. I think they loved her very much.

I don't have a problem with them seeking immunity, if it means the truth finally comes out. I really don't think either GA or CA had anything to do with Caylee's death at all, and I don't think they had anything to do with the disposal of the body, either. But, the way I see it, I think that this whole time, the Anthonys have been coddling up to Casey, because they felt that Casey held the key to getting their granddaughter back. They let her tell her lies, and they followed along. Sure, I don't think they wanted anything bad to happen to Casey, because she is their daughter. But, I think it was more about the remote chance that Casey was telling the truth and that this so-called nanny had taken Caylee and if they wanted to get Caylee back alive, they needed to protect Casey. The body farm evidence and hits by cadaver dogs weren't enough, but now that they have full-on proof that Caylee is gone, I think they are coming to realize that they've been duped. I'm sure hearing that Caylee's body had been found was probably the lowest moment of their lives, and now that they know they lost Caylee, reality will be sinking in, and with all hope, they will soon realize the great extent Casey is involved. I think they, especially CA, harbor alot of guilt, too. Not because they hurt Caylee, but because they didn't protect her from her mother.

With all due respect, imo if the past 6 months have been any indication of the kind of love that CA & GA have/had for Klee, it's no wonder that KC thought that she could pull this off in the first place! You know they can claim that they love Klee but imo every1 of the A's is so narssacistic (sorry about my spelling) they're incapable of feeling, let alone providing love for anyone.

:blowkiss:
I respectfully dissagree! We may be able to pick apart their statements, their actions, but there is no way of seeing their heart. I believe they have lost both. And I do believe with everything in me that they loved both, only now, Casey is the only one left..she is their daughter and no matter what, they don't have to like her, but they love her.
Cindy and George were not faking 2 years of her life, maybe a few months they have, but not the last 2 years. Pictures to tell an amazing story of love between Caylee and her grandparents!
awesome post i do agree with this even though im upset with thier actions still after all they have lost thier daughter and granddaughter .. casey will most likely never get to see or touch them again which she deserves and they will never have thier little caylee again which they did NOT deserve .. now at least they can close this and be honest .

Bolding mine. How would they check 'shopping transactions'? I don't keep receipts for menial purchases such as trash bags.

Most grocery stores issue "shopper's club" type cards. The card is scanned at check out to apply in-store discounts on sales items. The store would have a list of transactions. Also if a debit/credit card was used for purchase, there would be a record.

When people say the A's lost someone they love, I hope y'all realize in A-speak that means Casey and not Caylee.
Perhaps. Then again, the old pics and vids indicate the Anthonys truly loved Caylee and they truly love KC. Even so, I think there has been a power struggle between CA & KC that predated Caylee's death and more than likely predated her birth. And each kept upping the ante, to the point that, in the final months of Caylee's life, she moved from being the cherished grand/daughter, to being a weapon these two women could wield against each other. You know... the old, "I'm willing to take this to the next level. Are you?" Imho, we saw this play out to some degree in both the 911 calls and the jail convo.

Speaking of... one thing that still bothers me is CA's 911 claim that the car was stolen on the 30th (we know it was impounded on the 27th) along with KC's comment to CA during the jail convo, "what do you mean you don't know what happened to Caylee?" These, together, have long had me :waitasec:

Now that the Anthony's have played the immunity card, I am inclined to wonder if CA did far more than obstructing justice where Caylee's murder is concerned.

i voted to give them immunity... i changed my mind. i think they SHOULD be charged.

they should have told the truth MONTHS ago. they have done absolutely NOTHING to help find caylee besides run around following false leads and sightings because they didn't want to face reality and realize their grand daughter is dead and there is no "nanny"

it almost seemed to me that cindy thought she could make this all go away by washing the pants that were in the trunk, and cleaning the stain out of the trunk liner and getting rid of other potential evidence, plus giving LE the wrong hair brush.

i don't think she did it to cover for casey... i think she did it because in her mind she thought if there was no evidence of death... there wouldn't be a death.... and caylee would be found and everything would be ok.
does that make sense?

As far as I am concerned "No Immunity Deal" for the Anthony's! Absolutely Not!!! As far as my thoughts go they did a huge disservice and dishonored their beautiful granddaughter from the start. They acted in a manner so incomprehensible IMO. They owed Caylee and LE/FBI the truth & honesty from the beginning. Never once did they demand honesty from Casey. IMO if they were doing this for the right reasons they would not be seeking any immunity. Period. Shame, shame on the Anthony's again.

I am a mom to 4 children who are grown now and can say with 100% certainty that if it were me I would not have hesitated to cooperate with LE. We have worked hard to teach our children honor, honesty, morals and integrity. We expect them to always take the consequences for their actions whether good or bad and let the chips fall where they may. We may have persisted that our grandchild was alive however all of the spinning, manipulating and twisting wouldn't have went on!

I agree, No immunity deals, no way, no how!

IMO, LE will cut a deal with the GA and CA because they want all the details confirmed and because they figure no jury could be counted on to convict
grieving grandparents and parents of withholding information or a cover-up. On the other hand, remember the Defense will likely be trying to show
how someone besides KC committed the murder, had easy access to the body dump etc and would loudly announce immunity deals to the jury
hoping to throw a doubt curve into the mix for any wavering jurors. With immunity, GA and CA would sit back and reap the benefits of such a deal and be
eager to weather the defense strategy of attacking and blaming them if it comes to it. Limited immunity might work, if it applies to only statements they made
and not involve any actual involvement in accessory after the fact to hiding evidence.

This defense team isn’t interested in justice for KC or Caylee, they are interested in winning at all costs and furthering their own egos and careers. They will likely attack any immunity to the grandparents in several ways, including veracity of their statements. It’s a lose, lose situation for LE and win, win, no lose for KC defense.
LE needs to be careful with this choice and I am sure they will consider all repercussions

That's a great point.If it helps convict KC maybe yes to immunity.....and your avitar is freaking me out!:eek:

Funny
yesterday their lawyer said and I heard it
that the A's were sticking with the ZG did it theory
he even said but not the ZG that is suing KC
so that changed from yesterday till today ?

Most grocery stores issue "shopper's club" type cards. The card is scanned at check out to apply in-store discounts on sales items. The store would have a list of transactions. Also if a debit/credit card was used for purchase, there would be a record.

i was going to say the same thing...

you'd be surprised at what information stores keep on their customers. ever been asked by a cashier for your phone number or postal/zip code before they ring in your purchase? usually it's so they can track what people are buying and where they are coming from to buy them, etc.
also, if you shop somewhere that offers a rewards type card, they can keep track that way too, along with getting itemized lists of what you buy with a credit card.
(i'm speculating but it makes sense to me that LE could find out what you buy using other methods than from a receipt.

the days of not leaving a paper trail are long gone!

I'm way late here and haven't read the comments, but yes to prosecution.

The A's were willing to throw another mother's child under the bus, ANY OTHER mother's child. Pick one. Jesse, Amy, Ricardo, you name it. They only care about themselves and it's been heartbreaking to watch.

LE has busted their guts trying to find justice for Caylee. And what have the A's done?

Lie, cheat, cover-up, abuse, accuse, insult!

They're common criminals in my book. Throw it at them.

The truth is not for sale.

I voted NO IMMUNITY and full speed ahead on holding the A's accountable to the full extent the law allows.

DT

That's a great point.If it helps convict KC maybe yes to immunity.....and your avitar is freaking me out!:eek:

I'm just wondering at this point how much LE actually needs CA or GA's testimony, matter of fact I'm wondering if their testimony would do more harm than good, it has become quite clear now that they're not very credible.

With all due respect, imo if the past 6 months have been any indication of the kind of love that CA & GA have/had for Klee, it's no wonder that KC thought that she could pull this off in the first place! You know they can claim that they love Klee but imo every1 of the A's is so narssacistic (sorry about my spelling) they're incapable of feeling, let alone providing love for anyone.

I have no doubt that the A's feel love-but, it's a very skewed type of love. After all, were they together because they "loved" each other or because they needed each other for various reasons. G needs C, C wants to keep her house (therefore she keeps G), KC needs C (she doesn't want to work), C needs KC (C wants to Caylee). I don't think any of them liked each other. Basically, they all needed CA-that's how she got to call all the shots in the family.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member