Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should George and Cindy be granted full immunity in exchange for truth?

• Yes

Votes: 200 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 123 16.5%
  • No and go after them for obstruction of justice!

Votes: 421 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article states: "After weeks of staying away from the cameras, Lee appeared at his parents' house and quickly removed the memorial. Flowers, teddy bears and pictures of Caylee were placed on the Anthonys' yard Friday night. Onlookers and cars riding past the Anthony home were back as well."

I say ALL of the Anthony's inlcuding Lee are not deserving of sympathy. I think they all conspired to help protect Casey and that Casey has been lying and exhibiting odd behavior most of her adult life.

It's my Personal opinion that Caylee Anthony was in harms way long before this crime occured and the Anthony's knew their daughter lied about her jobs and also knew there was never any babysister. I bet that Caylee had been abused the whole time she was alive. But that's JMO

Bold by me.......

After having thought back over this, the child was abused. Any child which is taken to adult parties where there was drugs and drinking is considered abused. I do think CA tried to take care of Caylee, but she KNEW that KC was abusive and that I believe is why she seemed to overcompensate with all the clothes, toys, etc. There is reason to believe now that KC physically, psychologically, and emotionally abused Caylee for years.

GA admitted on the FBI tape that he had known KC didn't have a job for a couple of years. I am sure he told CA, but yet she let the farce go on.

Remember that tape of CA saying something like "if anything happens to Caylee I will just die? Do you hear me? I'll die!" The genuine anguish in her voice and the panic in her voice during the first 911 call just don't square with her subsequent actions. I really felt for her originally as she was truly a grandparent suffering the loss of a beloved child. But what gives with the subterfuge with the hairbrush, the lack of actual looking for Caylee (did she ever go door-to-door, go to the park or Sawgrass and ask around, or, hey, provide something that belonged to Caylee to TES?) and the subsequent fame-whoring and finger-pointing make me think either she's one hell of an actress or something else is at play. From the "I'll just die" and "what did you do?" to "there was no odor" and "my daughter would never hurt Caylee" was quite a leap.

Yes it was KC's friend that said that not CA. But what i found really tellings was KC's response to it.. she said.. ***OH WELL*** That right there showed me KC's true colors.

IMO, LE will cut a deal with the GA and CA because they want all the details confirmed and because they figure no jury could be counted on to convict
grieving grandparents and parents of withholding information or a cover-up. On the other hand, remember the Defense will likely be trying to show
how someone besides KC committed the murder, had easy access to the body dump etc and would loudly announce immunity deals to the jury
hoping to throw a doubt curve into the mix for any wavering jurors. With immunity, GA and CA would sit back and reap the benefits of such a deal and be
eager to weather the defense strategy of attacking and blaming them if it comes to it. Limited immunity might work, if it applies to only statements they made
and not involve any actual involvement in accessory after the fact to hiding evidence.

This defense team isn’t interested in justice for KC or Caylee, they are interested in winning at all costs and furthering their own egos and careers. They will likely attack any immunity to the grandparents in several ways, including veracity of their statements. It’s a lose, lose situation for LE and win, win, no lose for KC defense.
LE needs to be careful with this choice and I am sure they will consider all repercussions
ITA with your post. Is this really the A's finding religion, or just another maneuver on their part to save their precious daughter?
We truly need more information on what they are seeking immunity from in order to make this decision.
IMO of course.

Most of us here do not think the A's had anything to do with the murder of Caylee. And really problably do not know many facts told to them by KC, have they hidden or not told things? Most likely, but I do not think many of us would hand anything to LE that would for sure convict our own child. Up until a few years ago it was expected that a parent would cover for their own child, kind of like they expect a spouse to cover for the other one.

The Anthonys have lost so much in the last 6 months and the extent of the horror of this situation has not come full circle. There will be enough evidence to convict KC that she left behind and the lies she has told without punishing GA and CA for anything they may or may not have known or should have known. They are a destroyed family already.

I agree with your post :blowkiss:

I think this is a crock. They're genuinely worried about Obstruction of Justice charges now. Who's to say they'll actually tell the truth even if given immunity? They've probably already rehearsed their story. I don't trust this at all.

There has been a lot of mistruths in this case by a lot of people. I do think the A's should make any money off this crime Period!

And in my opinion, that is WHY they want to make sure they are not charged......Under Florida law they cannot profit if found guilty. (which there would be no doubt about that one)

So, you will see them ALL fighting to keep them from being charged, so EVERYONE can make money off of that poor baby.

Charge them ALL LE !!!

Yes it was KC's friend that said that not CA. But what i found really tellings was KC's response to it.. she said.. ***OH WELL*** That right there showed me KC's true colors.

Yes her response reveals what a caring motherly soul KC has...yeah right. She wasn't empathetic or sympathetic to her friend that was obviously torn apart.:mad:

Funny
yesterday their lawyer said and I heard it
that the A's were sticking with the ZG did it theory
he even said but not the ZG that is suing KC
so that changed from yesterday till today ?

IMO The evidence found at the crime scene that has been linked to the Anthony home...and possibly(since we don't know for certain yet) Casey.

I wonder: would this then be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

Remember that tape of CA saying something like "if anything happens to Caylee I will just die? Do you hear me? I'll die!" The genuine anguish in her voice and the panic in her voice during the first 911 call just don't square with her subsequent actions. I really felt for her originally as she was truly a grandparent suffering the loss of a beloved child. But what gives with the subterfuge with the hairbrush, the lack of actual looking for Caylee (did she ever go door-to-door, go to the park or Sawgrass and ask around, or, hey, provide something that belonged to Caylee to TES?) and the subsequent fame-whoring and finger-pointing make me think either she's one hell of an actress or something else is at play. From the "I'll just die" and "what did you do?" to "there was no odor" and "my daughter would never hurt Caylee" was quite a leap.

That wasn't CA. It was Casey's friend Christina.

Lest anyone forget - Cindy and George A. (not Casey) are the registered (legal) owners of the Pontiac. Am I the only one who finds it interesting that this car was reported stolen AFTER it was discovered to have been impounded and reeking of the smell of a "dead body"?

DT

CA claims she told LE whatever she had to, to get them out at the house..YEAH maybe you should have started with YOUR grandaughter being missing before you made up a stolen car story..funny how even in a frenzy the family still has a thought process to lie..interesting indeed.

The "grieving grandparents" only goes so far. It doesn't extend to lying to LE. I certainly hope that LE doesn't buy this immunity request. I don't think the Anthony's have anything to offer LE that LE doesn't already know. It's my opinion they're just trying to save themselves from future charges. MOO

MOO too

Are you kidding...NO immunity and call them under OATH for everything they have said let the truth come out in court...and if they lie get them for perjury ...and obstruction of justice .......

Lest anyone forget - Cindy and George A. (not Casey) are the registered (legal) owners of the Pontiac. Am I the only one who finds it interesting that this car was reported stolen AFTER it was discovered to have been impounded and reeking of the smell of a "dead body"?

DT

Was it reported stolen?
In the 911 call Cindy made she did say she wanted to bring Casey in for auto theft but did she go thru with it. Cindy was using this tactic to get Casey to break and take her to Caylee.
Cindy was full aware Casey drove this car, and was still driving this car after she left the family home, so how can it be considered stolen?

DT

Nope! You aren't alone. I wondered about that too. Have many LE in my family and have often heard their stories about cars reported stolen after beimg involved in a hit and run, ect. My LE's are not as amazed by the A's as I am. They have seen their kind before, many times. No doubt so has Yuri, John A, and the SA. Charged or not, the world knows the truth.

Just one little ques...lots of people are sympathizing for CA's grief, weight loss, ect. How many of us in these circumstances could appear (even when hammering in signs on my lawn) well groomed, every hair in place, accessorized, and with clothes that fit perfectly despite the weight loss? I would look like ten miles of bad road.

BTW is their house now paid for or still in forclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13