Anthony's Deceptions and Seeking Full Immunity#3 Poll Added

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would the GP's be totally candid and truthful if provided full immunity?

• Yes

Votes: 47 7.2%
  • No

Votes: 518 79.8%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 84 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey.She would never forgive them.

Casey needs to remember that George and Cindy and Lee are all she's got. At some point, IMHO, she'll be sentenced to at least 30 years. This story will fade from view. The JB's of this world will fall away. 30 years is a long, long time to have *no one*.

Blaise

Well, I must say BC has muzzled Cindy pretty well lately. Something that others tried to do without much success in the past.

They went so long without lifting a finger and worried so much about Casey and that freaking lawn of theirs, I say charge them and kong fu them. The phrase "hammer time" to me will never be said without me thinking of Cindy wielding that hammer.

I find it so justified that Caylee was found shortly after that disgusting lying interview they did on LKL. No immunity for them, charge them, convict, move on.

A little o/t, but have the As been seen at all since the finding of the body and the positive id?? Wonder what they have been doing. I know, grieving, but these people and normal are strangers.

Do I think the A's can tell the truth, NOW? What stopped them from telling the truth from the beginning? Nothing - I think they are not capable of telling the REAL truth - only THEIR truth - George said it in the FBI interview - 'I do not want to think I raised someone that could do this'

So they will continue to say Casey did not kill Caylee because they did not raise a murderer - it's as simple as that

Caylee is gone, it's over - Casey is not gone - so save what they can

I wouldn't give them immunity - they have muddled this investigation at the get go - Cindy has spoken to supeoned witnesses, she has screwed around with evidence AND so has George - they broke the law - grieving or not - they broke the law!

Has he not MET his clients?! LOL If he needs some reference material, we can provide it. He should be careful of his own statements. They have been known to say things which could and very much should land them in legal trouble already.

Off the top of my head:

"There is NO evidence", Cindy A.

"The body in my granddaughter's [sic] car is NOT my granddaughter!", George A.

"It smells like there was a damn dead body in the car!", Cindy A.

"Lying isn't illegal", Cindy A.

Oh, the list is endless...

And I might add the recent CA statement, made during the last publicity tour, to the effect that their PI's have confirmed that everything Casey has been saying is the truth. It raises the question of what immunized, supposedly truthful testimony might consist of.

I say LE should start handing down charges on any thing they have and then let them make plea deals and then possible limited immunity so no one can profit on future book/movie deals ... IMO

Remember CA is the one who let the world know that "Mistruths," aren't so bad! LOL! Lets add up all the A's mistruths so far. This could possibly lead to truths!

The will not give any info that will point towards KC's guilt. So they in my opinion will never tell the full truth.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Continue here.

UPDATED ARTICLE 12-30-2008

Caylee Anthony story: WESH reports that George and Cindy Anthony won't help prosecution without immunity

<snipped>
But at 6 p.m. WESH-Channel 2 then turned to the Caylee Anthony saga. Bob Kealing reported that the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony says they will cooperate in daughter Casey's prosecution -- "only if their words aren't used against them."

Attorney Brad Conway told Kealing, "We've discussed immunity, and I won't put them in a room until I get it."

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...televisio.html

How can they just not cooperate? Isn't that against the law too? I voted NO.

I started a thread right after the first bond hearing (IIRC) about Cindy's "discrepancies". You can find it by doing a search. ;) At the time, I had no idea how much that thread would be needed here. LOL

And I might add the recent CA statement, made during the last publicity tour, to the effect that their PI's have confirmed that everything Casey has been saying is the truth. It raises the question of what immunized, supposedly truthful testimony might consist of.
Good point! I have seen many cases where immunity was granted only to hear some half-@ssed explanation which you know isn't the full truth...but was accepted by the Prosecution as worthy of immunity. (Most recently, Myisha from the B. Cutt's Jr. trial who was just released. Her testimony was sanitized and incomplete, imo.)

With the latest twist of the PIs going straight to where the body was found to videotape it a month prior...this begs to question who knew what and when they knew it. So if the PIs supposedly are confirming that everything Casey has been saying is the truth...then wouldn't it mean she confessed to knowing where the body was hidden at the very least?

I say LE should start handing down charges on any thing they have and then let them make plea deals and then possible limited immunity so no one can profit on future book/movie deals ... IMO

Hallelujah! A voice of reason. I agree, I agree. Let's charge 'em, then see what they have and what version of "the truth" they'll try to spin; but in memory of sweet little Caylee, please, NO FULL IMMUNITY!!!!

Heart wrenching video. I feel for these people. I think they will do what they need to do and it is not to protect their daughter. It is to bring justice for Caylee. This could be with or without immunity.

Yes. A good film.

This is a tragedy and it seems way to easy to pile on these people for all kinds of things. Some think they know what they would do in their shoes and that needs to be mocked. I feel sorry for everything that has happened to this family and I feel sorry for Cindy. Caylee looked like Cindy and I'm sure she was very proud of that.

That is a heart wrenching video. And I am sure CA is suffering and GA more so. However, that does not excuse CA's antics and her lying and her distortions. The statement that they made through their attorney that they still believe "the Nanny done it" and now the seeking of immunity means that they are in fact not commited to getting justice for Caylee, but for covering their own asses and worse yet, mitigating the natural consequences for KC of her actions. Does the caveat that "they already lost Caylee and they don't want to lose KC, too" make it right? The standards of the law apply (in theory if not always in practice) equally, and making CA and GA feel better about things is not really something that should be considered in the process.

If LE has evidence that they the As have lied or covered up in any way they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Period.

Heart wrenching video. I feel for these people. I think they will do what they need to do and it is not to protect their daughter. It is to bring justice for Caylee. This could be with or without immunity.
What case have you been following?! :eek: ALL they have done is protect their daughter! They have not lifted a finger or gotten off their @sses to find Caylee whatsoever!!

IMO...They have destroyed evidence, withheld or hidden evidence/information, lied, created diversions, taken in questionable funding, etc. in order to save Casey! How was any of this in any way to bring justice to Caylee?!

They may have loved Caylee, but in the same vein...they have not done one single thing right by her starting with "31 Days". Now, they are trying to cover their own @sses for the things they have said and done to thwart the investigation and/or to absolve themselves of charges in Caylee's murder.

No sad, feel sorry for the grandparents film changes the facts of what has transpired to date.

What case have you been following?! :eek: ALL they have done is protect their daughter! They have not lifted a finger or gotten off their @sses to find Caylee whatsoever!!

IMO...They have destroyed evidence, withheld or hidden evidence/information, lied, created diversions, taken in questionable funding, etc. in order to save Casey! How was any of this in any way to bring justice to Caylee?!

They may have loved Caylee, but in the same vein...they have not done one single thing right by her starting with "31 Days". Now, they are trying to cover their own @sses for the things they have said and done to thwart the investigation and/or to absolve themselves of charges in Caylee's murder.

Just wanna add one more thing.....to protect their daughter and maybe even themselves....you never know....

I haven't seen anyting that they are claiming "the nanny did it." Is there a credible source--did their attorney say this?

FOX News, national just did a piece on this immunity business.
A former Prosecutor chimed in and used the word despicable
several times! He said in all of his years in law he has never seen Grandparents NOT want to tell the truth regarding their murdered grandchild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3