Anthony's Deceptions and Seeking Full Immunity#3 Poll Added

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would the GP's be totally candid and truthful if provided full immunity?

• Yes

Votes: 47 7.2%
  • No

Votes: 518 79.8%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 84 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna add one more thing.....to protect their daughter and maybe even themselves....you never know....

The immunity would also guarantee that the money train never stops.:furious:

I voted No.
"only if their words aren't used against them." Attorney Brad Conway told Kealing, "We've discussed immunity, and I won't put them in a room until I get it."

If they had told the truth from the beginning none of their words could be used against them.

could tell investigators everything they know without fear of prosecution, attorney Brad Conway said. What do they know that they could possibly be prosecuted for?

The way he says he "won't put them in a room until I get it", sounds to me like there is definately something they could be prosecuted for.

This was Conway's idea right?
Big mistake IMO.

What case have you been following?! :eek: ALL they have done is protect their daughter! They have not lifted a finger or gotten off their @sses to find Caylee whatsoever!!

IMO...They have destroyed evidence, withheld or hidden evidence/information, lied, created diversions, taken in questionable funding, etc. in order to save Casey! How was any of this in any way to bring justice to Caylee?!

They may have loved Caylee, but in the same vein...they have not done one single thing right by her starting with "31 Days". Now, they are trying to cover their own @sses for the things they have said and done to thwart the investigation and/or to absolve themselves of charges in Caylee's murder.

No sad, feel sorry for the grandparents film changes the facts of what has transpired to date.

No one had ever proven to these people that Caylee was deceased. They were in complete denial. They wanted her back alive, not deceased. It is easy to sit back and judge what they did and said, if you are not in their position. Now that she has been found there is no logic to all of this except what is in front of them.

You think they haven't gone back and questioned all of their statements and actions? I think they have and will continue to do this and the truth is right in front of them.

BTW I am a mother and a grandmother and I can't even imagine what they are going through. We all are going to have different opinions and feelings about this case. I respect yours and I would like to be respected for mine.

No one had ever proven to these people that Caylee was deceased. They were in complete denial. They wanted her back alive, not deceased. It is easy to sit back and judge what they did and said, if you are not in their position. Now that she has been found there is no logic to all of this except what is in front of them.

You think they haven't gone back and questioned all of their statements and actions? I think they have and will continue to do this and the truth is right in front of them.

BTW I am a mother and a grandmother and I can't even imagine what they are going through. We all are going to have different opinions and feelings about this case. I respect yours and I would like to be respected for mine.

Cadaver smell in the trunk.+Dogs confirmed it.
Not for a second will I believe that they really thought Caylee was alive.

No. I don't believe they have any desire to tell the truth. The are just interested in saving their own butts. They will use the immunity deal to cover their past lies as they attempt to present a new, improved story before the trial begins.

I believe this to be dead on. They just can't help themselves.
moo

I think the family was already beyond dysfunctional and exhausted from dealing with Casey, and maybe CA too, before this ever happened. I've seen many families trying to love someone that is borderline as heck before - and that's what I think Casey is - and even in a trained psychiatric staff, extreme borderlines can make everyone exhausted and crazy. That's why we'd move them around to different units, but families don't really get that option, especially when they are so controlling and invested in a perfect appearance.
JMO, but I feel some sympathy for them, even as I see CA feeding her daughter...the more KC has perceived that she had CA buying her crap, the more entrenched in her own reality she's gotten. I think she's mainly been lying for herself, and FOR mom, in a twisted way.

I don't even think LE and what they've been trying to do even matters to KC, or CA for that matter either. JMO. ...the more clips I watch, the more I think so.

Well said BeanE!!!!!

They have shown no signs of telling the truth yet, so I don't see it coming. I think they will say enough to try to get themselves out of trouble, but no enough to totally add to the conviction of KC. LA may be the only one that may tell the truth because his whole life is ahead of him and he may want to get out of this as clean as possible and move on.

Again, they would have to make it clear to CA that she has to be truthful. Do you remember her interview where she didn't realize that she had to tell the truth? I don't remember which one it was, but it definitetly sounded that her story would have changed if she knew it could be held against her.

I believe this to be dead on. They just can't help themselves.
moo

Wonder where we would be today if the parent's had called a stop to this right from the first.... you know - stop the lying, just stop it, where is Caylee, etc. It has just gone on too long and I still do not understand why LE can't break her. It has just gone on too long. MOO

The video of CA explaining the hairbrush issue was the closer for me on why charges should be handed down . Does anyone have that archived somewhere ? Its the one where she is explaining the email about not getting a particular one.

All posts are In my opinion only

It isn't that I don't respect your opinion...I just don't agree with it. I am a mother and grandmother which makes me even more angry at the A fam's actions and words this entire time. I cannot excuse people who are obviously not in denial...but are defiant instead. There is a HUGE difference.

I saw no tears for Caylee. I saw no begging for her return. I did not see them one time going out to search for her along side the thousands of people who gave up their free time, braved the elements, and wanted to give her justice. At no time did Cindy or George give me the impression they were really looking for Caylee.

I have witnessed and talked to so many, many families of the missing and murdered who were desperately searching for their loved ones or for answers. This definitely wasn't that.

Perfect solution!

Moreover, I believe it's the fear of being unable to profit that is the sole motive for the A's wanting immunity. Cindy is a fearless, defiant liar and she'd not hesitate to lie on the witness stand in the belief that no one would charge "a grieving grandma" with perjury.

Perjury, she would risk. Loss of profitmaking ability, she won't risk.
You certainly have her number! ;)

Well said BeanE!!!!!

They have shown no signs of telling the truth yet, so I don't see it coming. I think they will say enough to try to get themselves out of trouble, but no enough to totally add to the conviction of KC. LA may be the only one that may tell the truth because his whole life is ahead of him and he may want to get out of this as clean as possible and move on.

Again, they would have to make it clear to CA that she has to be truthful. Do you remember her interview where she didn't realize that she had to tell the truth? I don't remember which one it was, but it definitetly sounded that her story would have changed if she knew it could be held against her.

I don't think she would have...she always covered herself by the lack of eating and sleeping----If they couldn't help the investigation then why bother now??? They (especially ca) has mocked the judicial system and when called on it played the grieving grandmother...I thought she was good day 1 (31 in reality)--but since then ....gone---when she claimed that kc was just as much of a victim at Caylee that did me in...I'm sure she is still trying to play what she can---it was showing that when they discovered the body the people who came in were all the defense side---to me this meant--lets just sit down and cya and figure out what is true and what we can get away with...

I quesiton anyone who puts out there "give us immunity and we will tell truth"---PLEASE.....day 31 they should have done it--now is way to late....they are still in spin cycle....

I have given them a ton of slack along the way, and said if their only crime is limited to trying to sell this Nanny story, maybe because they believed it in the very beginning, then I thought immunity for obstruction limited to statements given was okay. As it is starting to look like they may have known since November at a minimum exactly where Caylee's body was, possibly sent investigators to film the area (and I believe they would have destroyed evidence if they found any) that goes beyond any level of forgiveness I can come up with. I hope it is not true, but I don't believe those PI's knew and the family didn't.

Do we know when the last time George and Cindy talked to LE was? I wonder if them not talking to LE anymore coincides with when they knew where the body would be found.

In my post New Year's Eve hangover, I misread the poll as "Should the GP's be totally candid and truthful if provided full immunity?", and so voted "yes".

DUH

:)

That is a heart wrenching video. And I am sure CA is suffering and GA more so. However, that does not excuse CA's antics and her lying and her distortions. The statement that they made through their attorney that they still believe "the Nanny done it" and now the seeking of immunity means that they are in fact not commited to getting justice for Caylee, but for covering their own asses and worse yet, mitigating the natural consequences for KC of her actions. Does the caveat that "they already lost Caylee and they don't want to lose KC, too" make it right? The standards of the law apply (in theory if not always in practice) equally, and making CA and GA feel better about things is not really something that should be considered in the process.

If LE has evidence that they the As have lied or covered up in any way they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Period.
Good post, PrintGal and spot on. IMO.:clap:

This is an extremely dysfunctional family that never forget - produced a daughter that's a murderer. They will never tell the truth. If this was a family that had a strong and ethical value system, from the very beginning they would have said, "KC, we will move mountains to get you the best help money can buy but you've got to face the music. You have to pay for what you've done." That's what good parents do. They don't lie and make umpteen television appearances full of preposterous stories that are as wild as KC's. They don't confront angry protesters on their lawn and get into arguments with them while the cameras are rolling. Most parents that I know would be hiding in shame and grieving, keeping the lowest profile possible. These people are in this up to their necks and now want immunity! Can you just imagine what they must know and what they might have done?!! Shame on them. And in the meantime, KC's ordering her Beef Jerky while she's successfully "jerkying" everybody around. They must never get immunity. The whole A house of cards needs to come tumbling down. Only then, will we truly see justice for Caylee, IMO. :furious:

to me its to late...this whole thing could have been so much easier on those investigating if the truth were told day 31----I don't think that telling the truth should be conditional---they should have never lied to begin with --- still hate that ca thinks it okay to lie....IT ISN'T....I'm tired of them playing victim --- and the true victim is Caylee....

If they get a deal thru LE----could the feds still press charges?????

Zoey, I have thought about this and I remember a case where a man who had killed his girlfriend in Louisville KY in 1988 (it was a very interesting trial with many twists and turns prior to his death this year, he died of old age).

Ignatow was aquitted of the murder and after the trial evidence was found that pointed directly to his guilt. Because of double jeopardy he could not be tried again for that crime. Instead he did time for perjury by the state and was tried and convicted of federal charges of perjury as well. He did just a little bit of time on both sentences.

But the difference between that story and the A's possible lying to LE and the FEDS (yes, I put possible lying because even though I think they lied it's not up to me to determine how LE will approach this and no matter how outraged I feel emotionally...I don't have all the facts) is that the A's have not been charged with murder, KC has.

I could rant and rave about the frustration I feel at the behavior of the A's collectively but my feelings and thoughts about them aren't going to influence or change the facts and how LE interprets those facts.

OT, I also voted no because this whole new spin about the A's coming out with requests of immunity makes me think "diversion". Like my own children, when I confront them with a behavior that I find unacceptable, they say "well, "fill in blank of name of another of my children" did such and such". Trying to get me to focus on the other child instead. Perhaps this is all about getting us to take our focus of KC and the fact she killed Caylee.

Just My own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member