Anthony's in Denial? Why Stand by Casey? POLL ADDED Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What Do You Think Are The Reason(s) The Anthony's Are Standing Beside Casey...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning Cindy (only) now, I don't see guilt, or grief, or heartbreak. What I see is fury. She is consumed by anger and it fairly radiates from her. She directs her anger at anyone, and anywhere else, rather than at Casey.
And underneath that much fury is very deep sadness. Most of the fury is with herself, other wise it would be more targeted. when fury explodes at anything that moves; it is inevidably fury with the self. Perhaps she knows that they overlooked many red flags in the hopes that it would work out one day?

And underneath that much fury is very deep sadness. Most of the fury is with herself, other wise it would be more targeted. when fury explodes at anything that moves; it is inevidably fury with the self. Perhaps she knows that they overlooked many red flags in the hopes that it would work out one day?

I don't doubt for one moment that Cindy is a desperately unhappy person, and that is understandable under these circumstances. I'm sure she hoped things would work out one day, but Cindy displays an ability to create her own 'truth' ----. She has an ability to deny what is factual and true, and to create her own reality, and then to demand that others believe it, too. The first indication of this is Cindy's insistence that "Casey loved that child and would never hurt her". The truth is that Casey never really loved anyone and she had every ability to hurt others (one way or another).

why are they standing beside Casey? The Anthonys are kind of a good looking family and they have been able to achieve some things primarily on looks alone...but notice that Cindy is the plainest of the family so she was assigned the workhouse role...and for whatever reason she has accepted it and martyred herself. As Martyr she keeps everyone in some sort of check..she has made a lot of things happen in her lifetime and she thought she could "rewrite history" in much the same way as she has up to now.
Is CA plain? Hell, no--look at her pretty family!
Is her daughter a tramp? No way--Caylee's father died in a crash!
Is George a loser? Not at all--look how well he obeys me!
CA has lived in some fantasy-land about who she is and who her family is. None of it has been based in fact but rather the appearances she aspires to. It is like she is in a movie --she heads the cast and she believes, like Tinkerbell, if she believes hard enough.. she can will literally anything her way.

That is what I wanted to believe too, and I still believe that element exists as well.
However if they have trained themselves to stand behind each other: WHO IS STANDING BEHIND CAYLEE?????:waitasec:
She was a part of them too. They do not even mention her name, they remove Crosses in her honor in the night, they deleted her completely, they only talk Casey, and lie,they wont stand behind Caylee in court, but use her name in vain to feed their fat azzzess. SO how can I continue to think they are just standing behind their own? HOW :confused: wasn't the baby theirs too?
They selected to go for a Foundation, a new venture, a new life and no justice for CAYLEE. For that they sold their soul. They are not for B Casey who did not even speak with them in court this week. NO...They did not even make eye contact...

I tried, I really did try to be compassionate and understand.
I even opened a thread about WHO is there to represent Caylee beside the darn State WHO from her family is standing up for her?
So let me tell you who I back now: CAYLEE and no one else.
But I was for Caylee from the very start. I just wanted to give ALL the "A"s a chance.
They were lucky to have me because I fight like a demon for what I believe in. But it must include "Doing the right thing"
it is their doing that lost me and many others. I do understand your thinking I really do, but I am done with them.
To the dead we owe nothing but the truth. ~ Voltaire
With this family it would be amazing if we get 1% of the truth here.

They stand behind their daughter only for one reason - It is somehow hooked up to that Foundation.
I will eventually make that connection because it is only a front for the money trail.
There is a reason Casey is not talking, and I'm still not clear on it. Don't you all go jumping in and saying because she is the murderer....I am still not biting on that one, but I m not eliminating it either.

Your argument makes complete sense - and you've yanked me back into reality. All I can say is I Give Up - There Is No Rational acceptable explanation For These People and Their Actions! Maybe as simple as they're Just Plain Evil! But you're right - if it was Protection of family or Love of Family then Caylee wouldn't have been so easily dismissed by Grandparents of the Year!

Can someone tell me how wide that river of Denial the A clan are floating on now? There are not enough lifejackets onboard to save them from themselves.:bang:

I guess, in the beginning, their actions could have been fueled by denial and guilt...but, I think, for the most part, Cindy was acting in the way she has always acted when some outside force threatened her Casey...simple enablement, IMO. As time went on Cindy's defensiveness, when confronted with Casey's wrongs, increased and it started to look like it was less about Casey and more about Cindy. I don't think it has really been about Casey, and surely not about Caylee, for quite some time now. Even though they still defend Casey publicly, I think their real purpose has shifted from trying to help their daughter to furthering this new business they have started...in Caylee's name. I would like to know, if Cindy and George had the opportunity, to have EVERYTHING go back to the way it was on June 15th, would they take that opportunity or keep the "foundation plans".

why are they standing beside Casey? The Anthonys are kind of a good looking family and they have been able to achieve some things primarily on looks alone...but notice that Cindy is the plainest of the family so she was assigned the workhouse role...and for whatever reason she has accepted it and martyred herself. As Martyr she keeps everyone in some sort of check..she has made a lot of things happen in her lifetime and she thought she could "rewrite history" in much the same way as she has up to now.
Is CA plain? Hell, no--look at her pretty family!
Is her daughter a tramp? No way--Caylee's father died in a crash!
Is George a loser? Not at all--look how well he obeys me!
CA has lived in some fantasy-land about who she is and who her family is. None of it has been based in fact but rather the appearances she aspires to. It is like she is in a movie --she heads the cast and she believes, like Tinkerbell, if she believes hard enough.. she can will literally anything her way.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

CA is a 10 and her family is a 10 1/2 because she made them that way.

I guess, in the beginning, their actions could have been fueled by denial and guilt...but, I think, for the most part, Cindy was acting in the way she has always acted when some outside force threatened her Casey...simple enablement, IMO. As time went on Cindy's defensiveness, when confronted with Casey's wrongs, increased and it started to look like it was less about Casey and more about Cindy. I don't think it has really been about Casey, and surely not about Caylee, for quite some time now. Even though they still defend Casey publicly, I think their real purpose has shifted from trying to help their daughter to furthering this new business they have started...in Caylee's name. I would like to know, if Cindy and George had the opportunity, to have EVERYTHING go back to the way it was on June 15th, would they take that opportunity or keep the "foundation plans".
It's all about the $$$ if you ask me. And now, they have to also support the Milsteads if they are living with the Anthonys. Soimeone needs to write the CMA foundartion and ask for their accounting records. Charities have to have them available for anyone to see if asked for them. I can see Cindy now -$1 for charity, $10 for me (administration), The only person in that family working is Lee and I seriously doubt he earns enough to support four adults who are capable of working.

It's all about the $$$ if you ask me. And now, they have to also support the Milsteads if they are living with the Anthonys. Soimeone needs to write the CMA foundartion and ask for their accounting records. Charities have to have them available for anyone to see if asked for them. I can see Cindy now -$1 for charity, $10 for me (administration), The only person in that family working is Lee and I seriously doubt he earns enough to support four adults who are capable of working.

After all this KC mess and their mess----who the H3ll would hire any ovem? They will never be able to work again. By the time e-thang calms down and there to be any chance for somebody to fergit enough to hire them---they will be to old to be able to work. Guess they could move to Mars---but they better git on that journey soon fore the word Anthony hits the Galaxy.

Originally Posted by songline

I don't doubt for one moment that Cindy is a desperately unhappy person, and that is understandable under these circumstances. I'm sure she hoped things would work out one day, but Cindy displays an ability to create her own 'truth' ----. She has an ability to deny what is factual and true, and to create her own reality, and then to demand that others believe it, too. The first indication of this is Cindy's insistence that "Casey loved that child and would never hurt her". The truth is that Casey never really loved anyone and she had every ability to hurt others (one way or another).
Lisabet :clap: sure you are right, what was I thinking when I did not include that CA has emotional and mental imbalances.
RIGHT ON honey, right on :clap::clap:

I am sitting watching NG when it is not about the A's cuz its about a little 5 yr. old girl, Neveah, whose body they just found in cement, along a river. This is happening right where I live. It is chilling to see this local story on national TV and NG. What has struck me is that the man who discovered this gruesome scene said he actually smelled that awful human decomp smell coming from inside the cement. All I could think of was how each and every Anthony family member smelled that same decomp smell fresh out of the trunk, not encased in cement. Undeniable. Yet they deny.

Originally Posted by songline

Lisabet :clap: sure you are right, what was I thinking when I did not include that CA has emotional and mental imbalances.
RIGHT ON honey, right on :clap::clap:

I agree she totally knows what she has done, what she has created. I do feel that GA helped in oh so many ways. She has been the clean up woman for that family for so very long. She wanted to believe and so, she believes. Please don't get me wrong, I cannot stomach the woman but I don't think that life has not been very easy for her.

IMO, she has a picture of what a family should be and she wants to continue to paint that picture no matter what has transpired. I want to yell at the top of my lungs "It's over CA!" Not that that would matter to her, she continues her crazy quest.

I think that guilt has driven them all to this place, very dark place. There is no turning back. I know in my heart they know exactly every single mistake (that word is so inadequate) that they made. Every abusive word that was spoken, every wrong turn that they made just led to a lifetime filled with sorrow and GUILT.

I think they are doing what they do out of sheer guilt, like anything they do can turn it all around. The truth is they can't, ever, never turn it around.

Casey is still their daughter and they love her. IMO

And Baby Caylee couldn't take care of herself nor stop her flesh and blood MOTHER from taking her Sunshine Away. If the A's have any guilt then it is misplaced. Caylee should have been the one to receive trust and love. Not KC---she is an adult---the adult who took her breath away for ever. Now that she has died/wrapped in trash bags/thrown out like "TRASH"/left to rot-------now we feel guilt for KC??????????

I must be the most abnormal peep around------I would feel no guilt for KC---none. I don't feel guilt for how my bio turned out. If she had taken one of my babies very breath away-----nope---can't see it.

Casey is still their daughter and they love her. IMO

Loving does not mean being an enabler for KC. Love is supportive, not deflective. Love is unconditional and is a responsibility of a parent to nurture and to teach, not destroy or control. Love is given freely without condition or expectations. This is only a part of what love is for me. Somethings that CA was never taught or if she was, she wanted more and denied KC any.

I am sitting watching NG when it is not about the A's cuz its about a little 5 yr. old girl, Neveah, whose body they just found in cement, along a river. This is happening right where I live. It is chilling to see this local story on national TV and NG. What has struck me is that the man who discovered this gruesome scene said he actually smelled that awful human decomp smell coming from inside the cement. All I could think of was how each and every Anthony family member smelled that same decomp smell fresh out of the trunk, not encased in cement. Undeniable. Yet they deny.

They also mentioned another case where police were alerted to a child's body buried under cement because the cement spot was covered in flies! Even the flies could smell the decomp through the cement.

Back to the A's..."Undeniable. Yet they deny." Not only do they deny, they tampered with a crime scene instead of calling 911 on the spot at the tow yard. SHAME on them!!!:mad:

Ok...jmo...but I'm not feeling a whole lot of love from the As...not for Casey anyway. Oh, I think they have their game face on...and they very well may love her, but I don't think they like her very much...and haven't for a long time. And, that's ok. Her behavior didn't elicit warm fuzzies. What's going on now as far as I'm concerned is scripted...to me it just doesn't seem genuine. Even the family's coded messages fall flat. These people right now are focused on themselves. Don't get me wrong, they'll do their "part" for Casey, but I really don't think it's out of love, guilt, or any other emotion. They're still too angry at her. They haven't been able to forgive her because they have "delayed" dealing with what she's done. Not denied it, just delayed it. Of course, these are only my opinions...and maybe I'm holding out hope that the As one day will hold their daughter accountable. But, right now I just wish they were more intent on finding justice for Caylee...the REAL victim in all of this.

They also mentioned another case where police were alerted to a child's body buried under cement because the cement spot was covered in flies! Even the flies could smell the decomp through the cement.

Back to the A's..."Undeniable. Yet they deny." Not only do they deny, they tampered with a crime scene instead of calling 911 on the spot at the tow yard. SHAME on them!!!:mad:

Bolded by me.....this is the same case I spoke of....Nevaeh Buchanan...5 yrs.old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth