Anthonys open door to lynch mob

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Anthony family showed their true colors whenever they decided to back their daughter instead of backing their innocent Granddaughter. Now tell me that ain't wrong?

I agree. I don't think it's funny or appropriate....but I am glad there are protestors out there. The A's have no right to be living peaceably in my opinion. Also, G stated to the reporter on Wed "you're not even looking for my granddaughter" WHAT, Bueller? What are they doing? They have told the police nothing but lies, continue to back there daughter and have been a complete obstuction to searches - I hope soon they will all crack.

My gun and I are moving to Texas ASAP. Is this a state law or do local jurisdictions decide? I'd like to know so I move to the right place.

And yes, I really am thinking about moving to Texas - away from the coastline, of course. :rolleyes:

Come on over. I've been in Texas all of my life. State law says we can use our guns to protect ourselves and our property. This BS would not be happening at my house. Ever.

I am appalled at the animosity and hatred on this board. This whole incident is wrong.

Yes, the Anthonys should not have opened the door but in their situation, I might have done the same. The ones that say "omg she had a bat?" I have a bat inside my door. I live in a University neighborhood. One never knows what might happen.
I am embarrassed to be on a site that harbors such a mob mentality. I read the words that some of you type and I am sickened that some of you feel this way. God forbid anything should ever happen in your family and you are treated like this. I am not a religious person but I do know "judge not lest ye be judged."
Here some of you are attacking other posters because of what they believe. That in itself is so messed up.
I feel sorry for Cindy and George. You can see the pain on their faces. No one on this board has the right to judge them or their actions until you have walked in their shoes.
And George wash his shirt? Come on...he probably grabbed whatever there was to put on. Wouldn't most of us done the same? I am tired of people complaining that they shouldn't be in their yard. Some one complained that they "weeded" their yard. But ya know-- if their yard was unkempt people would be saying "omg look at their yard- why don't they take care of it??"
I know alot of people say that they would NEVER react the way the Anthonys have but how in the world can you say that without ever having gone through what they are going through?
I see so much hatred on here. Yes, CA has done something horribly wrong--yes she most likely will pay for what she did...BUT...that does not give anyone any right to be doing this to them on their own personal property.
I would hate to see something tragic happen in your lives and then watch your world fall apart and have it become a circus like this has become.
I do think that CA needs to be somewhere else rather than at home be it jail or a safe house. I also think that George and Cindy need to be somewhere else. The circus needs to leave town and our judicial system will take care of the rest.
Momof6-- I am so sorry for your loss...my thoughts are with you.

This is my opinion only and I stand by it!

I have been watching the CAM on and off for weeks now..The Mob mentality has been there many times. I have watched very aggressive protesters who I thought would be rushing the house and never did.

I do not think this was staged..just a progression of the situation..I really feel this will only escalate and get worse. The protesters need to be moved and have a organized area to protest at near the subdivision and the A's need to get KC out of that house.

There's a big difference between peaceful protesters who take the time to make signs and stand on the street in support of a missing little girl, and home invasion thugs who try to drag a resident from his home.

Presumably, the police know the difference and can respond accordingly.

Where did she get the bat? Casey play baseball? IronMan is too feminine

Didn't Cindy call 911 a couple of weeks ago when that woman and her family knocked on her front door in bright daylight? She certainly didn't open the door.

Why was their response different when someone started throwing rocks at their house in the middle of the night?

I am appalled at the animosity and hatred on this board. This whole incident is wrong.

Yes, the Anthonys should not have opened the door but in their situation, I might have done the same. The ones that say "omg she had a bat?" I have a bat inside my door. I live in a University neighborhood. One never knows what might happen.
I am embarrassed to be on a site that harbors such a mob mentality. I read the words that some of you type and I am sickened that some of you feel this way. God forbid anything should ever happen in your family and you are treated like this. I am not a religious person but I do know "judge not lest ye be judged."
Here some of you are attacking other posters because of what they believe. That in itself is so messed up.
I feel sorry for Cindy and George. You can see the pain on their faces. No one on this board has the right to judge them or their actions until you have walked in their shoes.
And George wash his shirt? Come on...he probably grabbed whatever there was to put on. Wouldn't most of us done the same? I am tired of people complaining that they shouldn't be in their yard. Some one complained that they "weeded" their yard. But ya know-- if their yard was unkempt people would be saying "omg look at their yard- why don't they take care of it??"
I know alot of people say that they would NEVER react the way the Anthonys have but how in the world can you say that without ever having gone through what they are going through?
I see so much hatred on here. Yes, CA has done something horribly wrong--yes she most likely will pay for what she did...BUT...that does not give anyone any right to be doing this to them on their own personal property.
I would hate to see something tragic happen in your lives and then watch your world fall apart and have it become a circus like this has become.
I do think that CA needs to be somewhere else rather than at home be it jail or a safe house. I also think that George and Cindy need to be somewhere else. The circus needs to leave town and our judicial system will take care of the rest.

The A's have MADE it a circus. All they have to do is tell the truth and this all ends and then they can start to pick up the pieces.

If they call LE and they just stand there, watching, I get the fact that the A's think they have to defend themselves ! I wonder if LE would have watched and waited if it were another Florida resident......

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

''Visibly upset, George went and retrieved his garden hose and sprayed the protestors with a steady stream of water.

Deputies witnessed the event, but did not make any arrests or approach the group until the protestors left the area. Cindy and George were seen making a statement soon after.''

I hope these punks get arrested. If this continues, somebody is gonna get seriously hurt !

Let's get the focus back on searching for Caylee ...

Oh jeeze! I see what was going on here...

The kids were trying to make a DONATION to the Free KC Fund but the website still isnt up yet, so they just THREW their pennies at the garage!

I wonder how quick KC gathered those pennies up?

Sammiejam, you're killing me. I had to change my clothes again! :woohoo:

Whether you support the Anthony's or not, this is wrong. For those who say the Anthony's shouldn't have opened their door....maybe they are just tired of all the harrassment. I'm trying to picture the things that go on there, happening in front of my home. I know they show much more restraint than I would.

For those who say Casey should just be sent back to jail, and it would all stop....no matter what WE believe she has done to Caylee, she has NOT been charged, nor convicted with anything. We have laws and rights in this country. Even she has a right to be out on bail. They ALL have a right to be safe in their own home.

This is lynch mob mentality, at best. People should try to remember, we have a constitution, a bill of rights. This is the United States of America, 2008, for pete's sake.

Well said, my friend.

Snipped.

This is a discussion board. It is not "hate" to state your opinion. This is a wonderful place to be able to have a voice. There is no mob mentality here.

I disagee that their is no mob mentality here when a poster is belittled for stating her opinion.

I just saw this post on WESH 2 - No video - At 1:30 am (early Thursday, Sept. 18) demonstrators were pounding on the Anthonys' froont door. George and Cindy opened the door and were greeted by angry protesters who reportedly shoved Cindy. George grabbed the water hose to fend them off while Cindy (scary) grabbed a BAT! :eek:

Link here:http://www.wesh.com/news/17501869/detail.html

This is completely unacceptable. Law Enforcement is going to have to supply some kind of safety for this family and their neighbors. No matter how suspicious we may be or how frustrated, there is simply no excuse for assaulting these folks. Period. What kind of ANIMALS are showing up in that neighborhood? What do you think?

Those people need to be arrested! :mad:

I totally agree... We just don't know how we would react in their place.

There's no sense in hiring a PR firm if you are going to do things like this. The Anthonys respond to everything, everything with combativeness. I do not think that this is a recently acquired trait. I think that house has been a pressure cooker for a long time.

This has become all too obvious to me.

TALLAHASSEE, Florida (AP) -- Gov. Jeb Bush said Tuesday he intends to sign a
bill that would allow people who feel threatened -- even on the street or at
a baseball game -- to "meet force with force" and defend themselves without
fear of prosecution.

We have that in New Orleans, too, except we call it crime.

While I am appalled at the behavior of the protestors, I have to admit that I think the key to bringing this whole story to a head (i.e. Casey telling where Caylee is) is to make the A's as uncomfortable as possible. I believe that LE re-arresting Casey twice has been somewhat of an attempt to accomplish this. This incident should contribute as well.

That being said, I hope it would be sufficient to have peaceful protests and continued media coverage outside the home. The A's don't deserve to be attacked but IMO, they also do not deserve 100% peace and privacy as long as they insist on placing themselves in the public eye by refusing to do everything possible to find Caylee.

Didn't Cindy call 911 a couple of weeks ago when that woman and her family knocked on her front door in bright daylight? She certainly didn't open the door.

Why was their response different when someone started throwing rocks at their house in the middle of the night?

Because HOA wasn't working on getting rid of the protesters yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member