Anthonys open door to lynch mob

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmmm just goes to show HOW rumors get started, how people will believe whatever they read, how no one (except those that were there) really know the TRUE story/version and how the media really does keep feeding into everything...and well we ALL keep coming back for more....

I don't say much here but I read alot and I really don't know how I feel (because each day it changes) I can't say what I would or would not do because I have not been in this situation and hope to GOD that I never will be put into this situation.

I disagree on this, this is the first time I've seen such contrasting stories coming out of the news. Most times news stories are pretty darn close, imo. This recent (think we're up to 5 versions now) bit of reporting, has me wondering if some of the news folk aren't losing their objectivity.

Before the day is up, we will be able to piece the truth out and prob'ly have a police report to wrap it all in a nice bow.

She is their Child .
No matter what happened ,even in complete anger ,PARENTS back their child.
Even in complete sadness a parent will back their child .
I have a adopted brother that killed a guy in drug deal gone crazy,,,Now my mom was mad at him ,disappointed ,but she loved him still.

There's a difference between loving your child and supporting your child. You mom was DISAPPOINTED AND MAD when your brother TOOK SOMEONE'S LIFE? I would think more like devastated, disgusted, horrified, shocked, nauseated.... disappointed? Wow. I'm a parent and no way in heck would I back my child if they murdered someone. Would I still love them? Yes. Would I "back" them? NO. WAY.

Why would Cindy open the door?! She should've just called the cops.

According to the WFTV report--the deputies came, things calmed down and then things escalated when the Anthony's came out of the house and the deputies had to return a SECOND time.

This just happened last night? This is the craziest stuff I have ever seen.

in the video you can see both sides hung on their side of the *line*, the protesters on sidewalk side of driveway, G&C on property side of driveway.

I saw it on my local news this morning and what they showed they didn't stay on their lines the "kids" were far up onto the driveway close to the garage....fwiw

Here's the thing, I can understand if this was a NORMAL family, sleeping in their beds reacting at a 1:30 a.m. disturbance outside their home armed. But this is not normal in any stretch. The Anthony's are fully aware of the animosity, the protesters and the volatile nature of interacting with them if things should escalate. They have installed security cameras, hired lawyers, a pr firm, a family spokesperson, bodyguards, have cordoned off their yard with trespassing signs and yellow tape.. This is absolute proof that they know EXACTLY what they're dealing with, except time and again they CHOOSE to come out and confront. If they didn't come out and called 911, stated that there were trespassers on the property, behaving in a threatening manner and stayed inside--it would have been a done deal for LE to take care of it pronto.
:clap::clap::clap:

None of it was staged..

2 of the People involved state why they are doing it on this clip...

http://www.wftv.com/video/17501866/index.html
Was that guy in Deliverance?

Geez.

A who shows up to throw rocks puts everyone in danger, including the people keeping vigil outside the house. The cops should be arresting anyone who commits a violent act (and no, yelling at someone isn't violent, although it is disturbing the peace if it's an extended verbal rant).

Mmm, watching the footage w/o sound was interesting. I'm sorry but this whole thing looks staged to me. First why open the door and come outside with a bat when you have no idea what kind of weapons the people outside may have? To open the garage door when it was possible the protestors could have stormed into it, destroyed everything in and/or entered the house was just plain stupid IMO. George turning that low flow hose on them was laughable. This whole thing has turned into a pathetic reality show. A show that needs to be cancelled. No more of the Cindy and George front lawn show please. FIND CAYLEE!!!

I doubt very seriously this was staged. JMO

Heres a slide of pics taken from the incident-

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/091808protestorshosed/indexGallery.htm

and heres a report on it, sorry if this has been posted already-

http://www.local6.com/news/17501847/detail.html

I think its absolutely DISGUSTING and I hope everyone of those punk kids are arrested.

It IS disgusting but they have carte blanche by LE, a lot of the public and even a judge that they can do whatever they wish to harrass the Anthony''s. They won't be happy until somone gets seriously hurt or killed. :furious:

There's a difference between loving your child and supporting your child. You mom was DISAPPOINTED AND MAD when your brother TOOK SOMEONE'S LIFE? I would think more like devastated, disgusted, horrified, shocked, nauseated.... disappointed? Wow. I'm a parent and no way in heck would I back my child if they murdered someone. Would I still love them? Yes. Would I "back" them? NO. WAY.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: You took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't agree more with this post.

Casey has a constitutional right to be bailed out!!
Should the Anthony's never be able to leave their home ,because abnormal idiotic people like those protesters feel they have a right to attack them.
This is horrible.
And protestors have a right to protest it!

I think 1:30AM is beyond the pale, but are we sure these were REAL protestors, not someone Team A paid to make them look like victims? That seems to be the role in which they see themselves, and they appear to enjoy mixing it up. Otherwise, why would they do it so often? Why not just stay in the house? As to a right to bail, the law needs to be changed. No woman who 'misplaces' her child, lies about who she 'left' her baby with and refuses to help police find the baby, even obstructs them from doing so, should be allowed bail. It's totally disgusting that the Anthony's seem to care more about protecting the woman who 'lost' their grandchild than they do about justice for that child! Unbelievable. If they don't want to fight, they need to stay in the house and stop engaging.

I saw it on my local news this morning and what they showed they didn't stay on their lines the "kids" were far up onto the driveway close to the garage....fwiw
So are the Anthonys taping what their security cameras are showing? It should be pretty easy for them to simply turn the recording over to the cops and ask that they try to identify the trespassers for prosecution.

Yes, we have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights.

But if you look deeper at all of this, you will see that people in general are fed up. Criminals of all forms have more rights nowadays than the victims. This has gone on for years. My son is now 18, when he was 3 (15 years ago) he was sick. Took him to the doctor. That night fever shot up - way up. Took him to ER at 2 in the morning - hoping it would be kinda quiet. Well, there I was sitting in the triage booth, with a very sick toddler in my arms and in comes the cops, with a "" handcuffed, screaming, swearing, kinda beat up but in no way seriously hurt. What do they do? They push me and my son out of the chair and back into the waiting room so they can take this criminal's vital signs and move him along!!!! Well, needless to say I was "upset". So, the violation of our "rights" has been slowly eroding over time.

Honest, hard working, middle class people are becoming more and more upset. This case has brought to the forefront some of these "injustices". So we are seeing an avenue open up for people to speak up and be heard.

I truly do not understand the A's and their actions at all. I know most of you have asked questions of your friends, relatives, coworkers about what or how they would have reacted to this situation. COMMON SENSE (again what is sorely lacking in this case) always says - no way would anyone support, defend, protect someone that has such a mask of suspicion over them as KC has. Yet, the A's continually do this.

Then there is the question of follow the money. The A's were financially unstable. KC had been stealing from them, they were frustrated, GA trying to find work, etc etc. Yet, now, as we have seen, this situation has "afforded" them the ability to post a $500,000k bond with just the signing of a promissory note. Wish I could get that kind of credit right about now.

Common sense and cooler heads really need to prevail here before we have, yet another, deadly assualt or, heaven forbid, a homicide case arise from this.

How to fix it all? Don't know. There has been a line drawn in the sand. Something is going to give - let's all hope and pray whatever gives - gives way "peacefully" and

JUSTICE WILL BE BROUGHT TO CAYLEE!!!!

Mmm, watching the footage w/o sound was interesting. I'm sorry but this whole thing looks staged to me. First why open the door and come outside with a bat when you have no idea what kind of weapons the people outside may have? To open the garage door when it was possible the protestors could have stormed into it, destroyed everything in and/or entered the house was just plain stupid IMO. George turning that low flow hose on them was laughable. This whole thing has turned into a pathetic reality show. A show that needs to be cancelled. No more of the Cindy and George front lawn show please. FIND CAYLEE!!!

Agreed. The whole thing is just stupid. If people are shining lights in your windows and throwing rocks at your house at 1am, you go lock yourself in the safest room of the house, call the police, and stay locked where you are on the phone with dispatch until you are given the all clear.

If you go outside, it is solely because you are as interested in a drama foray as the people outside your home. Period.

You get what you ask for by your behavior in this life.

I'm sick to death of George and Cindy complaining about the protestors, when every single d**n time, they are *willing participants and even instigators*. I'm not going to sympathize with anyone about people harrassing them under those circumstances. They want it.

Constitutional Rights....Everyone in this dog and pony show has them. The choice to exercise them hasn't helped the situation at all. I suggest the following:

Anthonys - Retract the bond, tell LE that you will not harbor KC in your home any longer
as her safety is in jeopardy (makes you look good).
If or when it is reposted by some other entity, it will be up to that person or
persons to provide her the comforts of home.
Give your neighbors a break. Take a vacation for a few days and tell
everyone you're looking for Caylee (makes you look good).
The neighbors will really appreciate it.
Beseech the media to remove webcam. If they won't acquiesce, walk out the
front door, hand in hand, with heads held high, turn around slowly in the yard
release your hands, drop your drawers and moon the camera every 5 sec.
(it won't make you look good, but it will give some comic relief to people like
me who are sitting like hens on a fence in front of our computers, waiting for
some reaction from you that we can relate to.

Oh, puh-lease! These people, the Anthonys, are just asking for it!

Who opens their door to an angry crowd of strangers??!!

Normal people make sure the doors are locked and call the police.

Idiots.

And, I have to ask, when the heck when is George going to wash that damn shirt?

Just for the record, I think the protesters need to stop.

Maybe the Anthonys don't think the police will help them with the protesters. So far, they haven't. I just can not see what protesting is doing to help find Caylee.

These kids last night were not protesters. There are laws in place to deal with their actions. Protesting is fine. Last nights occurence is not. Two or three tickets each that total $500 bucks would be an education for them.

IMHO, the public is not mad at the A's for having Casey in the home. The public is mad because Cindy has gone on tv time and again and told lies to try and sway public opinion. Also because we all feel that a reasonable person would get to the bottom of things while Casey is home on bond. Hampering the search and playing fast and loose with the donations that were given in good faith is not helping either.

But it is against the law to do the things these kids did last night. There is a legal system set up to handle it. I want to see what happens in the coming days.

Also, the little local judge may err on the side of the constitution in deciding about legitimate protesting. Judges hate to look foolish by making decisions that are overturned. Especially when it is a no brainer.

I reckon Ernest T. Bass woulda been proud of 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member