Anthonys open door to lynch mob

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal! It is officially a three ring circus there!

Sheesh....

Come on people, they had to get the bat because they only have one hammer.............

Oh jeeze! I see what was going on here...

The kids were trying to make a DONATION to the Free KC Fund but the website still isnt up yet, so they just THREW their pennies at the garage!

I wonder how quick KC gathered those pennies up?

LOL, that is what I just posted about too.

I just don't understand why LE wouldn't at least arrest the kids for disturbing the peace? I get it, if it's staged, but arrest them and then figure it out. Is there a curfew in Florida?

That isnt true, I had a situation and a gun in Florida (no I never actually shot anyone). I was told by LE that I was only allowed to shoot, if the person was in my house. Not the garage, not the back patio. They had to be physically inside the house, completely in. Anything else and I would be charged.

I also had a gun and license in TX, now in that state I could shoot as soon as they stepped a foot anywhere on my property line and not be charged.

I also had a camera system and all I had to do was turn on the Tv to see who was at my front door. I dont know you, I didnt answer!!

Just to clarify, I worked at a job that pizzed off more than a few "dead beat dads". As a single mom with 2 kids and an open public records law in Florida, I was very proactive in my protection.

With respect, I disagree--In 2005 Florida passed the "Stand your ground" law which allows use of force outside the home. Perhaps you lived here prior to that.

TALLAHASSEE, Florida (AP) -- Gov. Jeb Bush said Tuesday he intends to sign a
bill that would allow people who feel threatened -- even on the street or at
a baseball game -- to "meet force with force" and defend themselves without
fear of prosecution.

And it did pass. This is an article about it. http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/10-6-2005-78297.asp

LOL FOUR different stories now?! This is crazy, and they say they :
*snip
The Anthonys called 911 to report the incident, but the protesters were gone by the time deputies arrived.

Fox says the deputies watched.

If that is the case, I will loose all respect for LE..

I'll try to keep this short. Many posters have made similar points already and I don't want to just repeat what's been said.

Regardless of our personal feelings about this case, KC has not been charged with murder. She is entitled to due process, the same as anyone else in this country. Currently she has met the conditions of her bail and she is entitled to be where she is. At this point in time her family has the choice to either stand behind her or cut her loose. I'm thinking of a case that happened here in NJ during the 1980's where a man hired someone to kill his wife and he was ultimately convicted. He had three sons. Two of them did not support him. One did. On top of the loss of the mother, the relationship between the three boys was destroyed and the family went through h***.

KC could be our sister, daughter or niece. While I honestly don't know what I'd do if this situation happened within my own family, I do know that I would respect the constitutional rights she is afforded and put my trust in LE and the courts that justice would be served. Sometimes that can take quite a long time, and I would hope that the general public wouldn't take it upon themselves to play vigilante before the evidence was even presented and before the person was even charged.

I don't blame the Anthonys for what they did last night. With all due respect to the right to protest, it seems like people are just showing up for their fifteen minutes and to incite anger and reactions that are serving no purpose. If these protesters feel that the laws of this country are not working in this case, then campaign to have the laws changed. Otherwise, go away. Leave the family alone and let LE do its job.

I also had a gun and license in TX, now in that state I could shoot as soon as they stepped a foot anywhere on my property line and not be charged.

My gun and I are moving to Texas ASAP. Is this a state law or do local jurisdictions decide? I'd like to know so I move to the right place.

And yes, I really am thinking about moving to Texas - away from the coastline, of course. :rolleyes:

LOL, that is what I just posted about too.

Great minds huh...

I would have thought the A's would have been grateful for the money. I mean, how often do you get people THROWING money at you?

If it was me, I would have yelled "I scoff at your lousy pennies! Throw Half Dollars! They are heavier and do more damage!"... j/k also ;)

there is no picture of them at the front door.

lol...My bad, thought you were just asking for pics. Like I said, had they been banging on the door, throwing rocks, shinning lights....there would have been pictures of that everywhere....it did not happen. They were probably loud and the Anthony's went out there...again.

I think the STORY in this story is the darn press! We can't get a straight story from any of them! They have FOUR different stories running now.

Maybe this "punk" was trying to pull big old strong man GA in front of his wife where he should be.

Who knows but he's clearly not in passive mode and looks to be close to the house (which helps with where the confrontation was - sidewalk area vs on the property).

IMO though this 'young man' is coming off like a punk -- and FWIW I have absolutely no use for little miss KC. But this kind of stuff isn't helping anything or anyone.

Oh dang they were throwing pennies? I bet the Anthony family picked them up! See These kids were only donating

That isnt true, I had a situation and a gun in Florida (no I never actually shot anyone). I was told by LE that I was only allowed to shoot, if the person was in my house. Not the garage, not the back patio. They had to be physically inside the house, completely in. Anything else and I would be charged.

I also had a camera system and all I had to do was turn on the Tv to see who was at my front door. I dont know you, I didnt answer!!

Just to clarify, I worked at a job that pizzed off more than a few "dead beat dads". As a single mom with 2 kids and an open public records law in Florida, I was very proactive in my protection.

They changed the law recently here.

Third, in Florida, Lisa can now "stand her ground" even if she is outside of her home. But to do so, she must "reasonably believe" that using deadly force is necessary to prevent "imminent" use of deadly force against herself or others.
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/sebok/20050502.html

Ok I can not wait until NG gets a hold of this tonight. Hopefully the 911 call placed by KC over Act I of this morning's script will be release by air time. NG will have a field day over how easy it was for KC to call the cops over the EXTRAS outside with mommy/daddy and couldn't pick up the crappin phone and report her toddler missing for 31 DAYS!!!!! I was waiting for someone to yell "CUT"!

Local News said that KC peeked her head out around the garage door and then went in and called 911. They will release the call when they get it.

WOW!!.......Casey finally learned to dial 911 ???

Too bad she didn't call 911 when Caylee needed help.

Me thinks this whole mess last night was 'staged'......look for new requests from all the lawyers to have these protesters removed.

The A's should have stayed inside and called the police. CA must have them on speed dial by now.

I wonder what they did with the family hammer?

Did you notice that in one of the slides that George did have the
'Hammer" in his hand ? This is getting to be too much when people
(Young adults as so it seems) start doing this.

Granted everyone has an opinion and everyone is getting tired of
this Circus, but the victim in this case is Poor Little Caylee .. Look
what her mother is getting by with !! To my estimation this whole
attorney protecting his client the way that JB is - is not fair ..
The Police should be able to question the Person of Interest to
get to the bottom of it ..

Everyone is at fault here - but the violence has got to stop .. Now
before someone else gets killed or hurt really bad ..:bang:

JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors