Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I am new here, not sure if I am posting this right. I am wondering what people's theories are on GA's statement that he last saw Caylee on June 16th. Why do some believe he is lying about that? I believe he could be, but not sure why he would.:confused:

Sorry I am new here, not sure if I am posting this right. I am wondering what people's theories are on GA's statement that he last saw Caylee on June 16th. Why do some believe he is lying about that? I believe he could be, but not sure why he would.:confused:
Welcome to WS, Forensicbuff! I think he is definitely lying, in my opinion, for obvious reasons. It puts Caylee's death and going missing a day later away from the huge fight between Cindy and Casey. It also backs up the story his lying daughter told LE and everyone else.

I personally do not think that GA was lying about seeing them. When he gave that interview, I think at that point in the game GA was not covering for his daughter he just wanted to find Caylee. And because of this I think he was being honest as to when he had last seen KC and Caylee.

I think he lied, Cindy lied, and I think it's pretty obvious where Casey learned
how to tell a *mistruth*

hi forensicbuff--i'm still new here too :)
i don't believe GA b/c of the detail in his description of what both casey and caylee were wearing, down to her shoes! bearing in mind he gave this description more than a month after he claims to have seen them for the last time--and could have had no reason, at the time, to make a point of remembering.
i can't remember what PJs my li'l girl was wearing the night before last, or which boots she had on yesterday for that matter.

IF he was lying I think it was to go along with the "everything was normal,just like any other day". Because there are reports of a big fight the night before,it's unlikely everything was normal.I think it's possible Casey either took Caylee in protest or snuck out with her the night of the 15th. I suspect things were said that night during the fight that would further implicate Casey and George didn't want to go there .He may have told LE something we haven't seen yet,but in public,with Cindy at his side,everything was normal!

Welcome to WS, Forensicbuff! I think he is definitely lying, in my opinion, for obvious reasons. It puts Caylee's death and going missing a day later away from the huge fight between Cindy and Casey. It also backs up the story his lying daughter told LE and everyone else.

Even though I have read most of the FBI and OCSO interviews, I can't remember if either George or Cindy mentioned even one tiny hint of the argument between Cindy and Casey?
If they didn't, then I am definitely going with your theory that Caylee never left that house alive. they are hiding that fight for a reason.

I believe that the fight did occur, and I wonder if Cindy will actually tell the truth about it on the witness stand. Unbelievable how she told everyone that after her and Caylee returned home, Casey was there and they had a "great evening together" :waitasec:

I personally do not think that GA was lying about seeing them. When he gave that interview, I think at that point in the game GA was not covering for his daughter he just wanted to find Caylee. And because of this I think he was being honest as to when he had last seen KC and Caylee.
You should catch his interview on LKL. It speaks volumes.

I don't think Cindy was lying when she said that after KC left on the 16th of June (though not sure she wasn't lying about that date) that she hadn't allowed her to see or talk to Caylee. She even drove to Universal Studios on July 5th to pick Caylee up, only they didn't show. In the emails to her mother, she talks about not seeing Caylee, she posted on her myspace about not being allowed to see Caylee. I don't think they knew or even suspected that anything had happened to Caylee until July when she hunted KC down. I do think there is something hinky about the 15th, just not that they knew that she killed her that night. I think if they knew that Caylee was dead, they would have gone to great measures to protect Casey and CA would not have called the police. Ever.

I suspected GA was lying the first time I heard the tapes because he gave such a detailed description, but it was not until they found Caylee and then rushed to get a warrant to search the home that someone (I am so sorry I do not remember who) posted what I believe was the reason for his lie: In saying that the last time he saw Caylee she left the home with KC he removed the family home as a possible scene of the homicide. If LE believed she was not killed at home, they would not bother to search the home very thoroughly and thus find things that might implicate KC.

CA's statement is a partial lie. The thueth of the statement is that she left on the 9th. there is a txt message to Amy where Casey states she hasn't been in the house for 9 days something like that. The date of txt and then going back is the 9th. So the only trueth to the statement is the 9th everything after is BS and GA ia All BS.

If she left on the 9th, what was she doing back there on the 15th when the fight occurred?

i don't believe GA b/c of the detail in his description of what both casey and caylee were wearing, down to her shoes! bearing in mind he gave this description more than a month after he claims to have seen them for the last time--and could have had no reason, at the time, to make a point of remembering.
i can't remember what PJs my li'l girl was wearing the night before last, or which boots she had on yesterday for that matter.

I just got back from my brother's house for Christmas and I can't tell you what he was wearing. I could get close but ask me in a month and I'd be flabbergasted. I'm wondering if the description wasn't supposed to help reinforce the kidnapping theory.

You should catch his interview on LKL. It speaks volumes.

LKL?

I don't think Cindy was lying when she said that after KC left on the 16th of June (though not sure she wasn't lying about that date) that she hadn't allowed her to see or talk to Caylee. She even drove to Universal Studios on July 5th to pick Caylee up, only they didn't show. In the emails to her mother, she talks about not seeing Caylee, she posted on her myspace about not being allowed to see Caylee. I don't think they knew or even suspected that anything had happened to Caylee until July when she hunted KC down. I do think there is something hinky about the 15th, just not that they knew that she killed her that night. I think if they knew that Caylee was dead, they would have gone to great measures to protect Casey and CA would not have called the police. Ever.

I agree it couldn't have happened that way.

I suspected GA was lying the first time I heard the tapes because he gave such a detailed description, but it was not until they found Caylee and then rushed to get a warrant to search the home that someone (I am so sorry I do not remember who) posted what I believe was the reason for his lie: In saying that the last time he saw Caylee she left the home with KC he removed the family home as a possible scene of the homicide. If LE believed she was not killed at home, they would not bother to search the home very thoroughly and thus find things that might implicate KC.

The reason they rushed back to the house was to grab duct tape and trash bags.

My theory is that Caylee died in the trunk of KC's car while she was out partying and put chloroform in the trunk to keep her quiet. She overdosed her and she died.

The resulting panic explains the frantic phone calls and her cell phone pings were probably as she was driving around to find a place to dump the body but then decided to bag the corpse in order to help it from being discovered.

The cadaver dogs hit in the backyard also.

The reason they rushed back to the house was to grab duct tape and trash bags.

My theory is that Caylee died in the trunk of KC's car while she was out partying and put chloroform in the trunk to keep her quiet. She overdosed her and she died.

The resulting panic explains the frantic phone calls and her cell phone pings were probably as she was driving around to find a place to dump the body but then decided to bag the corpse in order to help it from being discovered.

The cadaver dogs hit in the backyard also.

CA and GA would have to be stupid to still have duct tape and trash bags that would implicate Casey, IF they are lying to protect her. Besides, don't you think that after 6 mos., they'd have needed a new box of bags?

I can't either. But if your faced with visualization of the LAST time you saw your child or granddaughter I feel that one would remember that LAST image of them, including what they were wearing. The reason why I say this is because on my 25th birthday, Jan. 3rd 2003, my 1st cousin and her baby were killed in an accident leaving my parents home. To this day, I remember what they were wearing, even down to the designs that my cousin wore on her nails that evening, because it matched her outfit. That was the last time I saw them alive. The image of seeing them that LAST time, sticks in my head and its been almost 6 years. But I can, without hesitation, tell you what they were wearing that LAST time I saw them alive.

Not to mention that GA was an ex-detective, having a officer of the law in my family also, I know that they are trained to pay attention to detail unlike the average citizen.

I can't either. But if your faced with visualization of the LAST time you saw your child or granddaughter I feel that one would remember that LAST image of them, including what they were wearing. The reason why I say this is because on my 25th birthday, Jan. 3rd 2003, my 1st cousin and her baby were killed in an accident leaving my parents home. To this day, I remember what they were wearing, even down to the designs that my cousin wore on her nails that evening, because it matched her outfit. That was the last time I saw them alive. The image of seeing them that LAST time, sticks in my head and its been almost 6 years. But I can, without hesitation, tell you what they were wearing that LAST time I saw them alive.

Not to mention that GA was an ex-detective, having a officer of the law in my family also, I know that they are trained to pay attention to detail unlike the average citizen.
I agree that it could be that way, but he needed to recall it when asked over a month later. If they couldn't even get the date right, how then could he be so sure about the clothes?
I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry about your cousins. :( But, you had just seen them shortly before they were killed. And of course because of the tragedy that happened you still remember what they were wearing that day. But for George it would've been just another day of him watching his tv show and Casey/Caylee leaving the house and it wasn't until over a month later that he found out about Caylee's so-called "abduction". It just doesn't seem to me that he'd remember that many details. MOO

I agree that it could be that way, but he needed to recall it when asked over a month later. If they couldn't even get the date right, how then could he be so sure about the clothes?
I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you so very much. If I recall correctly I think it was CA who had gotten the date wrong not GA but I'm not 100% sure. I will have to go back through the docs.

I'm so sorry about your cousins, but hadn't you just seen them shortly before they were killed? And of course because of the tragedy that happened you still remember what they were wearing that day. But for George it would've been just another day of him watching his tv show and Casey/Caylee leaving the house and it wasn't until over a month later that he found out about Caylee's so-called "abduction". It just doesn't seem to me that he'd remember that many details. MOO

Yes you may be right. That accident was such a huge turning point in my life, to lose 2 people in my family at the same time, including a 9 month old baby. I would imagine that's why I remember so much about that LAST evening that we spent together to celebrate my birthday. I don't want to forget. You're right and that is the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member