Anthonys Seek Private Jail Visit With Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand why the A's think they should get special treatment. So if they grant this private meeting does that mean the jail is going to grant every inmate a private visit? I don't understand how someone can pick a date to grieve for someone. These people just get stranger and stranger.

If they give this family special treatment, I really hope every single inmate and family at Orange County will demand a family visit and then swamp the county with discrimination lawsuits when the others are denied. I could understand last summer that they might make an exception and let someone in to have contact with the inmate in an effort to get information from her. We don't need information now and she's got no cards left to play. It's just plain wrong if they make an exception for her.

Maybe the A's want this berevement meeting because of the comment KC has held over them, "Don't worry I didn't tell" Maybe she did tell her brainwashing defense team. I feel this is an attempt at making one last connection to their daughter to see where the diection of trial will go and how this will effect them emotionally and legally. I have a feeling if the courts allow this it will backfire for all 3 of the A's causing GA to loose it again. Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing if the free A's said there through with KC and are going on with their lives! Oh wishful thinking. We can all dream that the A's gain perspective to create a new reality for themselves. This is important if they are going to be charged with obstruction

Maybe the A's want this berevement meeting because of the comment KC has held over them, "Don't worry I didn't tell" Maybe she did tell her brainwashing defense team. I feel this is an attempt at making one last connection to their daughter to see where the diection of trial will go and how this will effect them emotionally and legally. I have a feeling if the courts allow this it will backfire for all 3 of the A's causing GA to loose it again. Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing if the free A's said there through with KC and are going on with their lives! Oh wishful thinking. We can all dream that the A's gain perspective to create a new reality for themselves. This is important if they are going to be charged with obstruction

Excellent point KK. I can't possibly imagine what she's not telling & find it very hard to believe that she would keep quiet about anything. Obviously, if there is something, its nothing that would save her a$$ because we all know she would gladly throw her entire family under the bus to save herself.

I do believe, as I posted in earlier pages of this thread, that Casey & family should be allowed to ask for "consideration" of their request, and that the jail officials should "consider" such requests just as they would for any other incarcerated person.

Having said that, I think it would be a terrible move by the jail to grant the request for a dozen reasons.

I predict that the jail officials aren't going to grant this request.

I will be pleased if my prediction is correct, too.
SNIPPED:" ... Orange County Corrections officials said Tuesday that they have no plans to allow an in-person visit between Casey Anthony, her parents and her brother.

On Monday, a source with direct knowledge of what was going on said the in-person visit was going to happen under the supervision of corrections staff and Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney.

In a written statement released Tuesday, a corrections spokesman said they plan to give Casey "no special treatment" and they have no plans to allow an in-person family visit for Casey Anthony..."

Go here:
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19054582/detail.html

Perhaps..........they hope to convince her to confess and end the heartache????????? I'd like to think that maybe that is their motivation, but do I believe it??? No. You can always hope.

That's what I'm thinking. Bring in a couple of bottles of bubbly - see if she confessses all the details.

Sorry folks, I'm all for it -- just as long as it's videotaped and Baez is NOT there.

Best,

Melanie

Can we get a Yippee!

I was starting to get nervous that they may just go ahead with this. But I for one am very pleased they will not be extending special privileges to this inmate!:behindbar

Oh Happy Day! I feel like dancing, dancing!" :Banane02:

Ahh so the privileged princess doesn't get special treatment. she's got to see her visitors using the visitors center just like everyone else. If they have nothing to hide then visiting her via the RULES OF THE JAIL shouldn't be a problem.

Can we get a Yippee!

I was starting to get nervous that they may just go ahead with this. But I for one am very pleased they will not be extending special privileges to this inmate!:behindbar

Will a :woohoo: do? :clap:

Is it too childish to admit I got a small 'satisfaction smirk' when I read the words *inmate Anthony*, no first name familiarity in the OCC system. :bow:

I didn't think the visit was going to happen, but if it had, I'd have been concerned about JB being present, since even with videotape it may fall under client attorney privelage and THAT would have been a travesty.

Opps, meant for chilly willy RE: all inmates are allowed to have private visits

sorry, I am new at this and I was reading an old comment by chilly Willy saying all imates are intitled to private visits----------------

I was just wondering if I am the only one who wonders if Casey even wants to see them?

I think they should put them in the room and promise not to videotape. (Insert fingers crossed and wink wink icon here) At the end they should say "Oops, I lied." Me one, you two hundred. Then this piece of public property paid for by tax payers and open to the public through the wonderful Sunshine laws can be released.

Did the A's mention who should pay for the extra guards, monitors, prisoner moving, extra security needed at every turn, and the utilities and mortgage on the facility so that they can have an unprecedented meeting with their little murderer? Maybe they would like Ruth's Chris to cater their little get together. I also think they may need a full bar and a masseuse. Who wants ice cream?

I reckon they can just keep passing notes through their little postman. I still cannot believe that stunt is legal.

bolded by me
Bwahahahahaha :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97