Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard George's interviews with LE.

I DO NOT believe he doesn't know the truth.I think their search for an alive Caylee is more to create doubt in potential juror's minds than because they believe Casey couldn't have "done it".

The media can't confront grieving grandparents. I don't even think they should. But, the media doesn't have to enable or aid the Anthony's either.

I believe ANY going along with "Caylee is alive" by the media is enabling and encouraging the lie.

I am all for hope when there is room for hope. But, not for strategy. I think that disrespects Caylee.
MOO

If they don't go along with "Caylee is alive" CA will call them "stupid" as she called Kathi Belich a "stupid woman" today, for asking her what she deemed a "stupid" question.

You know there was a lot of people and camera crews in front of their house wanting to meet and greet and all the A's wanted to do was swing hammers, shove old ladies, and spray them with water.:rolleyes:

2199.gif

All together now!!!!!!​

ROTFLMAO!!

I have two things to say WTF:eek: and who is Bart?:waitasec:

wow! neat! who really cares. so you people wanna wait 5 months to tell the public about why you think Caylee is alive? that's appropriate. Those donations must be real dry. I thought they were gonna gag these people. puke.
-------------
I wonder if she's bringing her hammer!

You know there was a lot of people and camera crews in front of their house wanting to meet and greet and all the A's wanted to do was swing hammers, shove old ladies, and spray them with water.:rolleyes:

Why were they NOT so anxious to "meet and greet" the cops at their door today? And wonder what was in the bag they took?

Why were they NOT so anxious to "meet and greet" the cops at their door today? And wonder what was in the bag they took?

I was just talking about when the camera crews and protesters were there every day. (I was just being an a$$.)

I would like to know about that bag also.

I've NEVER heard of a "meet and greet" concerning a missing person..this is such a ludacris term to use in regards to this case period, IMO. Where do these people come up with this nonsense? The only "meet and greet" I see coming is when KC meets her maker. JMO of course.
That is weird, meet and greet, is Todd Black writing their press releases again :eek:nline:

ROTFLMAO!!

I have two things to say WTF:eek: and who is Bart?:waitasec:

I totally agree with you WTF :eek: (lol)
I googled Bart because it seemed to be familiar and she appears to be the owner of Helping Heroes. Their website says this about Michelle Bart:

" Michelle holds a communication’s degree and has applied her education and expertise to helping businesses and organizations obtain visibility through the media, community relations, and the Internet. Michelle’s talents, creativity, and an eye for detail have captured the attention of community leaders, politicians, and the Hollywood elite throughout the United States. " *snipped for length

It lists its services as:Event Production
Wine Tours & Events
Media Communications
Entertainment Representation & Concert Promotion
Marketing & Public Relations
Community Relations
E-commerce & Internet Marketing
Printing & Promotional Support
Promotional Supplies and Marketing
Grant Writing
Photography & Graphic Design
Conference & Convention Support & Production
Social Event Planning
House parties & concerts, Hollywood parties & screenings, meetings

As for the meet and greet, this whole family utterly disgusts me.

I totally agree with you WTF :eek: (lol)
I googled Bart because it seemed to be familiar and she appears to be the owner of Helping Heroes. Their website says this about Michelle Bart:

" Michelle holds a communication’s degree and has applied her education and expertise to helping businesses and organizations obtain visibility through the media, community relations, and the Internet. Michelle’s talents, creativity, and an eye for detail have captured the attention of community leaders, politicians, and the Hollywood elite throughout the United States. " *snipped for length

It lists its services as:Event Production
Wine Tours & Events
Media Communications
Entertainment Representation & Concert Promotion
Marketing & Public Relations
Community Relations
E-commerce & Internet Marketing
Printing & Promotional Support
Promotional Supplies and Marketing
Grant Writing
Photography & Graphic Design
Conference & Convention Support & Production
Social Event Planning
House parties & concerts, Hollywood parties & screenings, meetings

As for the meet and greet, this whole family utterly disgusts me.

Thanks for this Mom. Now then.........um.......which one of these category would the A's fall under :waitasec:

Could this get any more bizarre??? Has Bart replaced Garrison and/or Todd B.

AGAIN......WTF :eek:

Thanks for this Mom. Now then.........um.......which one of these category would the A's fall under :waitasec:

Could this get any more bizarre??? Has Bart replaced Garrison and/or Todd B.

AGAIN......WTF :eek:

LJ, MB's been managing the websites for the A's for about 2 months now. She used to blog about the case on Huffington post. Not sure if she still does, or not.

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night. Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there. They have no time slated yet

OMG, if these jerks have so much "evidence" why have they been withholding it all this time?

They make me :yuck:

LJ, MB's been managing the websites for the A's for about 2 months now. She used to blog about the case on Huffington post. Not sure if she still does, or not.

:waitasec: Is that the Website lady that posted she was receiving death threats from posters here?

No, brownies and very large cups (donated, naturally) of KoolAid prepared and served by none other than the tot G'ma extraordinaire, CA.

It's disgusting. :mad: If they really have valuable, convincing information which indicates Caylee is alive, share it with LE. If it's information the public needs to know, like the make and model of a car, or a suspect's description, why wait all this time to release it? Why the hell waste time planning a meet and greet? When a child's life is at stake, every second, every nanosecond, is precious. No one would be more aware of that than the family, if it were true. Which it isn't Rather, it is one huge crock of s^%t! And what's worse is that there are people dumb enough to be sucked in.

I predict in a year or so after the trial, the whole family will have found Jesus, and G&C will be the next Rev. Jim and Tammy Fay. It could happen.
---------------

Your prediction may well come true if she gets new eyelashes.I'm sorry but these people are sick! Do they honestly think they are helping Caylee or KC?
Remember Garagos actions and their effect on Scott? people hated Scott more because of his atty!! I'm losing it! This will be a three ring circus hope no one gets hurt ~ check hammers at the entrance.

:waitasec: Is that the Website lady that posted she was receiving death threats from posters here?

Sheesh! Death threats JUST from (allegedly) our posters, or death threats from around the country?

This has turned into the most bizarre case I've read about in years, and I've been reading for many decades! :bang:

I hope if I'm ever missing, my family will refrain from holding a jolly old MEET AND GREET!!!!! I'm tempted to drive 600 miles this weekend just to see this! It'll be some show! :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99
Back