Any real mother knows the truth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That seems a bit dramatic to me. Starting a war over starting a thread, based on my opinion?:rolleyes:

Based on what I've seen going on in other threads here, I just didn't want this thread hijacked into a mommy war, that's all. Mom topics are just about as emotionally charged as religion and politics these days. That is all I was saying. And not trying to turn it into a fight either, my post was more like a preemptive strike pleading with posters "please don't start a mommy war" before it actually happened. I suppose my intent was misunderstood. It happens.

That is so true. We moved from RI to CA 15 yrs ago for about a year and we rented a townhouse in a fairly large complex. My son was 7 at the time. One day he decided to play with some friends, but failed to tell me & I had no idea where he was. Because I knew noone in the state of CA, nevermind the condo complex, I panicked and asked anyone I saw if they saw a little boy with brown hair, this tall, etc. Each time I asked my voice got more & more shaky. I am very quiet, but I was yelling his name all over the place. He finally strolled out of the friend's condo wondering why I was so upset. I will never ever forget that horrible feeling of terror. I really thought I would not make it. I proceeded to read him the riot act to never go anywhere without showing me exactly where it is & letting me meet the parent who is home. Because we are from New England and knew not a soul, he could have been whisked away for us never to see him again and we wouldn't even know where to look. That is why I KNOW KC harmed her daughter.

YOU IT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!

I had a very similar experience with my grandaughter when we all moved to Utah from California. My grandaughter was 7 at the time and my daughter and her family lived and I lived in the same apartment complex, only 4 buildings away from each other. We had probably lived there a month when one day my daughter sent my grandaughter over to my apartment for a couple of eggs. Amy (my grandaughter) left the house and after about 10 minutes my daughter called and said "Please tell Amy to hurry, Mom." I told my daughter that "Amy was not at my place, she had grabbed the eggs and I thought that she had went back home."
Instantly, My daughter, My son, My husband, My Son-in-Law and I started canvasing the Apartment Complex and went to all the apartments that we knew Amy knew kids at. My daughter ran to the front office and the manager got the matience guy who lived on site and they began to help us search.
After an hour both my daughter and myself said "We have to call the Police" and we did. The Police were great and sent out 4 officers. It was not starting to get dark outside and your mind and heart starts racing and thinking "What if some one has her?, What if she wondered off and is Lost? WHERE IS SHE AND I HAVE TO FIND HER NOW?!!!
We lived in a huge apartment complex. Other officers were sent to the strip mall near near our home to check there. We searched for what seemed to be a eternity and to be honest I think it was about 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
When I saw a Officer holding Amy's hand a walking her toward us. Instatnt relief. Amy had seen a little girl that she knew from church and they had went to play Barbies at her house at the very rear of the apartment complex.

The FEAR, The PANIC, The TERROR that you feel is so intense. And we found Amy within hours.

I CANNOT for one minute believe that Casey, lived life normally saying nothing to anyone, playing house at her boyfriends and shopping for herself and partying and getting tattoos if she was "PACING AND WORRING", and " PERSUING OTHER AVENUES TO FIND MY DAUGHTER"

Although her actions and her demeanor are not enough to say that she is guilty in Court of Law..... In the Court of Motherhood/Parenthood she is Guilty!

And, a real mom wouldn't whine, "All anyone cares about is where Caylee is!"

And, a real mom wouldn't whine, "All anyone cares about is where Caylee is!"

Yeah and I almost fell outta my chair when I heard her very quickly, as an afterthought, throw in, "and I am too!"

The reaction she had to Christina's crying was sickening to. That, "Whoa. Oh my gawd. Calling you guys, Big waste!"

She is a soiciopath who never learned how to fake emotions. It was only a matter of time before she was found out.

It was the most amazing thing to watch. G-d Bless the people of Newport RI!!

Exactly! By the same token, if there was a GRAIN of truth in KCs latest story-- that Cayle was stolen by a nanny in a public park in broad daylight-- does anyone doubt that had she yelled, "Help! She's taking my child!", people would have come running?

An alert mom once saved someone else's child. A man was carrying off a little boy, who kept yelling, "Help!"

Kids will yell all kinds of things, if they are being carried away by their parents, and they don't want to be. They may yell, "Put me down!" They might even yell, "I hate you!" But, she reasoned, they do not yell, "Help!"

She confronted the guy, like a tigress. He dropped the boy and ran.

I agree with what's been said. That is what removes any shadow of a doubt in my mind that KC is responsible for what happened to Caylee. Whether it was an accident that was caused by KC's negligence, or an intentional murder, I'm still on the fence on that. But, the fact that she so quickly moved on with her life and nobody around her even knew something was wrong (based on KC's actions) is what makes me think she was not a mother missing a child. She knew where her baby was the whole time, and she still does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari
Back