GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Ugh, I'm sleuthing the heck out of this one, not finding squat yet that seems potentially relevant or helpful)

Respectfully, I don't think it is that far to fulfill a fantasy.
MOO

Also, if your plan is to sexually assault a realtor to fulfill your fantasy you wouldn't want to do in your own backyard. MOO

Do we know if she was at home when she got the call to show the house? Maybe she wasn't at work, which might explain the fact she was wearing "shorts"?
I am familiar with the "Scott" area. What sticks with me is that although I have READ one article with the description of the grey pick-up truck, there hasn't been a vehicle alert put out. In fact, the truck is not even mentioned any longer. Humm?
If ya'll do a google aerial picture of the house, you will see that the swamp/lake is in the back of the house. So only two things happened. One, she was abducted by someone who had to drive there OR two, she was abducted by someone who lived within walking distance of that house who could have taken her thru the back of the house to the lake or to their own home.
It was still daylight when she went to that house and it wasn't isolated. Neighbors here in Arkansas don't miss a thing when a strange car pulls up in the driveway of a vacant home. SOMEONE saw another car pull up, if that was the case. But that said, I repeat...we aren't getting a vehicle "alert". Strange.
There's more than one way to abduct someone. Gunpoint, hit over the head, stun gun....and on and on. That said, the Craig's list ad should be followed up.

Can you tell me which video clip it is that you are talking about ? Everything I find has the husbands comments edited into 2 or 3 second snippets for a grand total of about 15 seconds worth of actual "interview". Why can't these media types just let somebody talk uninterrupted for 5 or 10 minutes ?

This whole interview is packed with information! I don't believe this husband is guilty of anything wrong. He is terrified for his wife. :( The mention of it being a referral of a cash buyer is early in the video... about 4:00 mark.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-missing-realtor/38683/_YNtHP8an0ya6eAMKzNOFA

sat image

Attachments

• 14202 Old River Dr - Google Maps.jpg
    14202 Old River Dr - Google Maps.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 239
Welcome 40 guests. Please join in and help us find Beverly! Local insight can be helpful and is much appreciated!

205' from the street to the house.

Attachments

• 14202 Old River Dr - Google Maps (2).jpg
    14202 Old River Dr - Google Maps (2).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 235
I'm a real estate broker, in the South. I don't wear shorts, but some in my office do wear knee/walking shorts on a regular basis in the hot months. Many show homes with no prequal letter here. We have a very competitive market. We get calls daily, I am at such and such house can you come show it to us? We get their name print off the listing sheet from MLS and head out, because if we don't another agent will. I personally will show them one house without a prequal letter and establish a repoire and then talk to them about financing. Another thing I never tell anyone my clients name, but if going to meet a client alone I will tell the address I'm going to. I also leave my purse in the car every time but take my phone. I also take my (concealed) gun if I feel at all anxious about the person. I am wondering if the lockbox had the perps finger prints and that's why it was removed. I am soooo worried about this lady.

(I hate this, feel so helpless, wish there was something I could do!)

Wouldn't a female agent be aware of a possible attack. I think such a possibility would have been thought out & how to react to it. Once you get in the perps car, its over?

Someone has to say it, but this whole thing sounds kind of "hinky". The only persons or person that would have been interested in that house was someone that was retired.

Wouldn't a female agent be aware of a possible attack. I think such a possibility would have been thought out & how to react to it. Once you get in the perps car, its over?

But if she trusted or felt comfortable with this person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum