GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably won't be a very popular opinion but I have to throw it out there...

WHAT IF... the appointment at 5:30 wasn't to show a house at all, but to meet up with someone she was leaving with?

WHAT IF... saying she had 2 more appointments that evening was a way to give herself plenty of time to get where she was going before anyone suspected a thing?

WHAT IF... leaving her purse in the car was intentional?

WHAT IF... the missing key/lockbox & open door was also intentional?

I'd hate to think it (but at least she'd be alive and safe, so there is that), but it's certainly possible. Isn't it?

Unless the buyer said he was interested in buying the larger house as a personal residence and renting out the smaller one. I can definitely see that as a scenario.

Sometimes a person will buy a home they don't want, tear it down and build a much nicer one. They buy for location, not the home. Both homes were on the river, right?

A savvy businesswoman wouldn't just show someone else's listing when she also has one listed right down the street, even if they only asked to see the first one. She would probably offer to show them both homes. Maybe the perp never intended to go to Beverly's listing at all.

Sometimes a person will buy a home they don't want, tear it down and build a much nicer one. They buy for location, not the home. Both homes were on the river, right?

The homes are on an oxbow lake, but not actually on the river.

Looks like she took up running fairly recently. Also seems pretty involved with her deceased son's daughter in local pageants.

Thanks. These might be places where she might have been seen by /initially met her perp. I wonder where she ran? A neighbor might run in the same vicinity--could she have started chatting with another neighborhood jogger, told him her occupation, gave him her card? Maybe he said he was house hunting, looking to upgrade/downgrade in the neighborhood, etc... She might also trust him if he called and said, "Hey this is so and so, I met you running...can you still show me the house you were telling me about?"...

These pageants---might be worth looking further into this aspect.

The fact that the texts were sent at 1:00 am leads me to believe things might have "settled down" by then, jmo
If there was no power in the house, and being by water, there is no way she had wifi ( especially that far out) or she was working off of gmail or some account she had.

Hey guys, no speculating about husband / family involvement, we consider them victims as well. TIA.

If there was no power in the house, and being by water, there is no way she had wifi ( especially that far out) or she was working off of gmail or some account she had.

Texts don't require wifi, internet, or email. All that is needed is phone signal.

Thanks. These might be places where she might have been seen by /initially met her perp. I wonder where she ran? A neighbor would run in the same vicinity--could she have started chatting with another neighborhood jogger, told him her occupation? He might know about the vacant house, She might also trust him if he called and said, "hey this is so and so, I met you running...can you still show me the house?"...

These pageants---might be worth looking further into this aspect.

I'm sorry, I have missed an article I think. The deceased son and the pageants are news to me. Where is this info coming from? Thank you!

In my area VA foreclosures do have utilities on. Bank owned normally don't, HUD foreclosures dont, but VA, Freddie, and Fannie always do.

I think chances are good she might have met with this client before. jmo

Now you know where my loved ones are from. lol
Not all of us are completely southern.. I have relatives in PA and in New York. I can tell you that this happening is way too fast for the area though.

The fact that the texts were sent at 1:00 am leads me to believe things might have "settled down" by then, jmo.

I think the texts may have been written earlier but did not get sent until 1:00 because of poor signal.

Do any locals know what the cell reception is like on the road where she went missing and in the surrounding area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreenJenny