GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks jstkiddn and KayKay.85 kinda caught me off guard, it was shortly after I saw CL's posted and put here. So wasnt sure if I misunderstood. On phone, every 2 hrs you get a call til you enter your pin number. Thats how i initially signed up dont know why lol but they only call like 7am to 7 pm and every 2 until you enter. (good thing for those that are victims to be aware).

I dont think that I have ever gotten one unless he was out to court. I will check Pacer, may have gone to see his attorney on other case.

I expect an outburst in court when he is face to face with CL and she is testifying against him. jmo

Among all the other filings on those cases, nothing showing an order of transfer. Maybe meeting with his attorneys? :thinking:

I expect an outburst in court when he is face to face with CL and she is testifying against him. jmo

ooooh, you are so right!!! That scary tension is going to be felt in the room!! Ick to even be breathing the same air as them. They creep me out.

Personally, I think he is too arrogant to not want to get on the stand himself. JMHO

* wonder where his bruise under eye came from? I didnt look at him that close just saw his hair shaved in areas, but one reporter mentioned it.

Wonder whose phone they retrieved the text messages between AL and CL from? AL? or CL phone she allegedly (per VI 1 & VI2) gave to police at the hospital on Sunday Sept 28th?

Still haven't heard anything mentioned about a "referral or cash buyer". Yet

I def think he will want to take the stand! He has mentioned too many times about being famous. He would care less about going to jail forever and more about feeling that he has achieved some sort of fame status.

I am sure we will see a law suit soon about where that bruise came from. He can never have a bruise without suing someone.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
Well we now know what another piece of evidence is. Duct tape.

sammy32 11/26/14
I heard early on that duct tape was in the car when AL wrecked. Was that not public knowledge? It is my understanding that the family is informed about discoveries before it hits the media - which is certainly better than hearing discoveries along with the general public. I've also heard cause of death was a GSW, but I don't have any evidence to back it up. Just told very "matter of fact" by people close to the case. I am new, so edit me if I am out of line. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...le-Rock-25-Sep-2014-6&p=11245725#post11245725

Going back over thread 10 in view of what we know now. JMHO

From a post that ccjr wife made, about the drawing (shivers at that) something she said or how she said it made me thing that was the COD. Maybe just taking it wrong. COD has not been even slightly mentioned. Which is good. JMHO

I def think he will want to take the stand! He has mentioned too many times about being famous. He would care less about going to jail forever and more about feeling that he has achieved some sort of fame status.

I am sure we will see a law suit soon about where that bruise came from. He can never have a bruise without suing someone.

Actually the only civil suits he has file is:

Civil Results
Party Name Court Case NOS Date Filed Date Closed

1 Lewis, Arron Michael (pla) lawdce 3:2007-cv-00928 530 06/01/2007 08/01/2007 (LA, dismissed)
2 Lewis, Arron Michael (pla) aredce 5:2014-cv-00457 555 12/30/2014 02/10/2015 refiled as the 2/24/15 suit
3 Lewis, Arron M (pla) aredce 5:2015-cv-00254 555 08/04/2015
4 Lewis, Arron Michael (pla) aredce 4:2015-cv-00630 555 10/13/2015
5 Lewis, Arron Michael (pla) arwdce 6:2014-cv-06147 555 12/18/2014
6 Lewis, Arron Michael (pla) aredce 5:2015-cv-00058 555 02/24/2015 09/23/2015 (appealed to 8th Circuit)
7 Lewis, Arron Michael (pla) aredce 4:2014-cv-00673 555 11/20/2014
8 Lewis, Arron M. (pla) arwdce 5:2011-cv-05263 555 11/16/2011 10/15/2012 (when he sued State and they settled)

The suits are directly related to this case. (other than the 2007 LA, and the one where his lung was collapsed and the State settled)

Looks like the prisoners have to file grievances and go through so many levels prior to filing the civil suit. JMHO. So it may be a bit before that one would show up.

murrikan 11/26/2014
Quote Originally Posted by beaglebrd View Post
There's nothing much new in the report from the Democrat-Gazette Arkansas' statewide newspaper. They did say they used BC's phone and AL's phone tracking to find her body, but said they don't want to give details on how they did that. And they stated that the family of BC "knows everything" about the case. The rest they want to keep to themselves to not taint the jury pool. It's copyrighted and only available by subscription so I don't know if it's okay to share the story here. That's just the couple of things I took from it.
From talks with a family member last week, I can confirm that. However, no details were shared with me except to say that the cheer place has no connection with what happened. Again, that was direct info from the family. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...le-Rock-25-Sep-2014-6&p=11246283#post11246283

So by at leat the week prior to 11/26/2014, the Cheer Gym and so forth had been examined, within the family. Wonder how that came about? I guess so much posted on the various sites by people who knew CL and BC? Maybe from the tip lines?

They haven't said anything about the text messages which Carl Carter sr rec'd after 1am yet either. Would that info have location on it being from an iPhone? (thinking out loud as re reading)

11-26-2014, 11:20 AM #62 concernedmother
Well we now know that Beverly Carter was bound with duct take and being Held against her will for ransom. That tells me she was kept alive for at least a period of time and being held at some location. I think it was at their house and thats why her phone was on CL dresser on her dirty underwear. Probably she was being held in that room. jmo http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...le-Rock-25-Sep-2014-6&p=11246625#post11246625

On the secret recorded tape of interrogation, AL said he was going to take BC food and water. Said something about gonna stave to death (when asked if she was still alive). In his perp walk he said something like "haven't seen her in 2 days" that would have been almost midnight or early on Tues morn. Like Doc Holliday said or maybe Larry Jegley the Pros of Pulaski County at the Press Conf (which for some reason can only find audio of that now, when tried to find earlier. maybe just didnt look hard enough) but they said this guy says alot of things.

In testimony on Dec 30th, he said that CL was 2 or 3 blocks away that Sunday Sept 28th. :thinking: could CL have freaked and covered her up? But then how would CL have gotten into the Concrete company yard. :thinking:

I swear some crap seems like he was reading here lol when he wrote that affidavit!!!!

Wonder if any of the hundreds of tips rec'd provided any information that helped?

Oh he did have a flashlight taser, whatever that is. State evid #60

Ok, have to find the link BUT, I read it in an article few weeks back. They did search the house after CL was arrested Oct 30, 2014. I wonder if that search warrant would have been deemed valid/legal? Wonder what was found in that search, if anything? Or her veh search. We know NOTHING that they have on CL to get her to take a plea. The day she was taken to out of court status, iirc was the day after the Judge ruled orig the trunk search out. That would have been about 2 or 3 weeks ago and that the time frame that her Pub Def Brett Qualls said he last spoke with her and she didnt want to speak to AL Def lawyer except to be cross on the stand. Darn it I hope we find out more on her role too.

Remember she was getting her timeline together...

11-26-2014, 12:53 PM #91 LRMOM
One theory I have bounced back in forth throughout all of this is that she was held Alive for a couple of days. With all the coverage I felt that he/she panicked. Without a doubt she would be able to identify then and LE wouldn't have been satisfied with Beverly being returned. There would be a thorough investigation and they would get caught. I think in his/her mind it became almost easier to kill her. They at least had a "chance" then.

One has to wonder if CL didn't actually finish the job off when AL wA at the hospital/missing. I lean more towards him coming back and committing the murder himself after the wreck/hospital/scenario.

As far as the cause of death that was posted earlier..that is the 3rd cause of death I have heard: the other 2 I was told came from people that should "know" but yet were completely different. Don't put much stock in other peoples input. Unless it comes directly from the Carter famiky or LE. I take it with a grain of salt. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...le-Rock-25-Sep-2014-6&p=11246896#post11246896

:goodpost:

Will we see subpoenas from the Def like the Pros has done?

AL in his secret recorded interrogation, is who told them it was for Ransom.... We know this now...

Originally Posted by concernedmother
Why do you think the police were pleading with the public to look in any building for a place where someone could be held against their will? They even said they had hopes up until right before they found the body that she would be recovered alive. I dont think Carters kept that info from LE but were told not to release that info. The documents state she was being held against her will for ransom. How do you think LE know that?
Tallula.Belle 11/26/2014
I think they know it now but no I don't think that LE would have had people out searching for someone they knew was being held for ransom. I have just never heard of that before. I think things went south before they were able to ask for ransom. The text messages were odd to then follow up with ransom. I personally don't think the family was contacted about ransom. When they ask people to check buildings that was after they had AL in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member