GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so lost! I just started reading the first thread and am trying to catch up. Can someone give me some Cliff Notes?? :) How did LE decide this Lewis guy is involved? I see a guy with a bloody face. He was in an accident. He left the hospital at the time of a CAT scan or MRI...That is all I've got.
That's all they've got (or released) too. Literally lol. He got into an accident, went to the hospital, they secured an arrest warrant (haven't released what they found to get the warrant), and he had left the hospital by the time police went back to arrest him. There was talk of issues with police not being able to go back into the hospital room with him due to HIPAA laws, since he wasn't technically in custody when he was in the hoapital.

Oh and be sure to check out the video of new gf putting down old gf. WOW! All on his FB page. What a piece of work. I still think it was a sexually motivated crime and this video shows it to me.

Know the feeling! My eyes were seeing spots a few minutes ago lol.
He basically states that if a girl won't do a certain act, she's gone. But the way he states it and the fact the whole world can see it, just makes it worse and gags me. Yuck!

It is from Nov 13th. 2013. Is that ok to post the exact date? We can direct, right?

Unfortunately, that's not uncommon. I did not read too much into it, other than the fact that he was trying to send a message to whichever woman in his life who was not a fan of oral sex.

I am so lost! I just started reading the first thread and am trying to catch up. Can someone give me some Cliff Notes?? :) How did LE decide this Lewis guy is involved? I see a guy with a bloody face. He was in an accident. He left the hospital at the time of a CAT scan or MRI...That is all I've got.

That's all we've got so far

That's all we've got so far

Ok, I feel so much better now!:happydance:

But on a sad note...Where is Beverly? Could possibly this guy have had injuries from her fighting back and he decided to wreck his car to have an reason for them?

Unfortunately, that's not uncommon. I did not read too much into it, other than the fact that he was trying to send a message to whichever woman in his life who was not a fan of oral sex.

Sure some people lay it all out there. (None of my friends though who are his age do). For me, when you add it to the whole picture, it fits. He objectifies women, he is a felon and he seems spoiled. Never a good combination. Narcissist with insecurities. Probably wants a woman like Beverly but knows he will never "fit" into that world. Wants what he can't have JMO.

Oh and to add, I don't think there is anything wrong with men having a video of their wife or gf but to have a gf publicly blast past gf and post a video of his gf in the way he did is immature and concerning. What is he 15?! Just bizarre IMO

Ok, I feel so much better now!:happydance:

But on a sad note...Where is Beverly? Could possibly this guy have had injuries from her fighting back and he decided to wreck his car to have an reason for them?

And risk having police involved? Plus, I don't think he is smart enough to think about smth so convoluted.

Has anyone else had the thought that perhaps someone paid Arron to do this? A guy with a long criminal record who needs money is a fairly good candidate for contract work.

Sure some people lay it all out there. (None of my friends though who are his age do). For me, when you add it to the whole picture, it fits. He objectifies women, he is a felon and he seems spoiled. Never a good combination. Narcissist with insecurities. Probably wants a woman like Beverly but knows he will never "fit" into that world. Wants what he can't have JMO.

I don't think narcissistic personalities have insecurities.

I am a bit confused about the whole "luring" part. Seems too sophisticated for him, he sounds more like an opportunistic criminal.

Has anyone else had the thought that perhaps someone paid Arron to do this? A guy with a long criminal record who needs money is a fairly good candidate for contract work.

That sounds like a possibility. I also wonder if he did not start doing drugs or smth in that region lately. Would explain why he is more absent from the online world, why he would need money, his erratic driver.

I don't think narcissistic personalities have insecurities.

I am a bit confused about the whole "luring" part. Seems too sophisticated for him, he sounds more like an opportunistic criminal.
Oh yes they can! I have one in my family. Diagnosed as well! It is truly a terrifying combination. I can dive deeper, if needed! I am not an expert but have dealt with it first hand. Again, it is one of the most terrible combinations.

Might explain the huge jump in type of crime...seems rather brazen to go straight for someone high profile and undoubtedly quickly reported missing.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/klrt/18392/E82gHFaf4kq-lomfC3vIGA

Some neighbors are gathering at the street corner to check for familiar cars. Others are peering through windows for any suspicions visitors. Neighbors say the tension is high on their road since police announced Aaron Lewis is a suspect.

Doesn't seem to be any people coming forward with this guy (AL) saying positive things about him such as..."He is such a nice guy."..."He would never hurt anyone."...", etc...

:no:

A couple people have posted this on FH. Not sure if it was him, however I believe CL would help LE trace it photo here: http://imgur.com/DVBwOEK

Whoever posted this is probably scared s-less right now. However, the poster on CL writes with good grammar, as opposed to our suspect who lists "truck drivin" as a skill on his resume.

I thought about this too. At first I thought this was a sexually motivated crime, and although very rare, I think this case may be a 2 person ransom deal. I think Arron is foolish enough to think something like this would work.

Doesn't seem to be any people coming forward with this guy (AL) saying positive things about him such as..."He is such a nice guy."..."He would never hurt anyone."...", etc...

:no:

We certainly haven't heard he's a "gentle giant". :)

Imamaze has started an "Amazing" Media thread for Beverly Carter...

Here is the link...

IMO... I find the WS Media Threads to be incredibly helpful when needing to catch up on a thread...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Rock-25-September-2014-*media-map-timeline*

HTH... :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member