GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was not acting alone with this abduction based on his prior record.

I agree. Every time I think of the actual event, the word "they" pops into my head because of the car also seen at the scene; and I just don't see him being able to take her by himself. I wonder if LE has a clue as to who other people involved could be.

Basically just going over what was reported yesterday, nothing new. They are searching in Scott again today, starting at 9:00am.

Thanks, glad to know we have somebody local right there, you will be privy to stuff long before we are.

It's a little disturbing that they haven't been able to get their hands on him yet. This guy is a known thief and a braggart, I have no doubt that stealing a car and fleeing 3 States away would be right up his alley. He seems to have no boundaries when it comes to stealing money or property.

Keep us informed if anything breaks........

I bet it was a sleepless night in that area. I agree, he will try to steal a car.

Why her?
why that home?

makes no sense...
Did someone hire him.... seems like a dude that would do anything for a pay day.

I wonder why they did need a warrant to arrest him or detain him. I mean if they found something in the vehicle or on his person to point to involvement in Beverly's disappearance that's enough to hold him right? So they can't accompany him to ct scan due to hippa laws, but no one could wait outside the hospital?

I think (and emphasize think) that there was a major lack of communication between the LE that accompanied him to the hospital and the folks who determined (in whatever fashion) that he was a suspect in the kidnapping. I just feel that had the LE at the hospital known who they were really dealing with, they would have done much more to keep hold of him. But if they didn't know who they were dealing with, then why think for a minute that a guy who was just in a wreck is going to bolt from the hospital, KWIM?

There was an escaped murderer they just captured that was on the run for well over a month. I'm hoping they find this guy a lot faster! I'm seeing nothing new locally except hearsay that can't be confirmed.

Does anyone know anything about the Realtor murdered in Texarkana in Feb, Carey Griggs? Texarkana is about 2 hours from Little Rock, AR

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/d/story/kark/81967/sQdVYI7yoUeVmaKI3WHeoQ

Lewis' vehicle went out of control and struck a culvert near Ison Road.

According to deputies, Lewis claimed someone ran him off the road.

A witness claims Lewis was traveling at a high rate of speed and went out of control in a curve, striking the concrete culvert.

Lewis was injured when he struck the windshield in the crash.

MEMS responded and transported Aaron Lewis to a Little Rock hospital.

It was there that he allegedly walked out while being evaluated for head and neck injuries.

How did he strike the windshield. Here in Canada it is pretty unknown for someone not to wear a seat belt, in fact most cars can't be driven without one on because it beeps at you forever and its far less frustrating to snap it in. Its just part of our national consciousness...you drive a car, you have a drivers license and you wear a seatbelt. Even criminals do, its just...as normal as having coffee in the morningl. Apart from being illegal not to

There was a lady murdered a few years ago that was doing the door to door census.

Where was his truck towed? Was his residence searched?

Since it seems unlikely that she sent those last texts herself, I wonder if LE was able to get the pings of the location where the phone was last used.

http://www.katv.com/story/26648630/arrest-warrant-issued-in-missing-realtor-case

The following is a list of his criminal history in Arkansas and Northwest Arkansas:

Obstruction of Government Operations.
Misdemeanor and felony for failure to appear in court.
Accomplice to theft of property
Misdemeanor and felony for theft of property
Unlawful removal of theft device (Benton County Sheriff's Office)
Out of state charges from Kansas City Police Department and the Utah Department of Corrections.
He's wanted on a $1,000,000 dollar bond.

That "unlawful removal of theft device" really niggles at me. He even listed theft devices under his "experience" on his resume which was posted on a link on the prior thread. House being shown...theft device removal...

Someone mentioned maybe he was cooking meth. If a person is going to break into a vacant house to cook meth, there are lots more out-of-the-way houses to do so. The neighbors are way too close and meth is way too smelly (and very distinctive...once you've smelled and identified it, you instantly identify it on the person of others or emanating out of a house).

I just have a gut feeling that this was a two-person deal with one luring and keeping Beverly occupied and one lying in wait for her.

http://www.katv.com/story/26648630/arrest-warrant-issued-in-missing-realtor-case

That "unlawful removal of theft device" really niggles at me. He even listed theft devices under his "experience" on his resume which was posted on a link on the prior thread. House being shown...theft device removal...

Someone mentioned maybe he was cooking meth. If a person is going to break into a vacant house to cook meth, there are lots more out-of-the-way houses to do so. The neighbors are way too close and meth is way too smelly (and very distinctive...once you've smelled and identified it, you instantly identify it on the person of others or emanating out of a house).

I just have a gut feeling that this was a two-person deal with one luring and keeping Beverly occupied and one lying in wait for her.

or she walked into him burglarizing the house.....

or she walked into him burglarizing the house.....

But .....where is the person that wanted to see the home....the reason she went there...
at first I thought she walked in on something but she was lured there it seems...for what purpose.

No screen shots or copy paste from Facebook allowed. If you see something of interest on an MSM page, victims page, or POI page you can link to it. You may also direct someone to an article and say "see comments".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member