GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started thinking more about this, and realized the area where Patricia Guardado was found is pretty well in between where Beverly Carter went missing and the home that Arron bought in Little Rock last year. Really easy back roads to get from A to B and the abandoned quarries are in between. Paty was found deceased in 2011, about 2 months before Arron was arrested and sent to prison. Her case has never been solved. She vanished from UALR, where AL's wife is a current student. Possible he spent some time on the campus with his wife and saw Paty and took a liking to her? IIRC, Paty worked at the bank in the Mexican consulate on campus. It appears from relatives of AL's that he has some Hispanic ties, and Paty's parents felt that someone within the Hispanic community is the most likely culprit in her murder. It's definitely worth LE checking out the quarries anyway, even if ties to Paty are not strong for AL.

If he did kidnap and kill Paty, shortly before his arrest, it makes me wonder if he has a habit of going manic or some other state of mind that leads him to harming someone and then continuing on a pattern that leads him to arrest for a different crime. Might be worth comparing other missing person's cases from the months leading up to his other arrests.

Thoughts on this?

Patricia Guardado

I'll bet their childhoods closely resemble eachother's.

I noticed the majority of people who talked to him on his fb page were family members from California. Not many friends ...
Do we know where he grew up?

Are we sleuthing the victim based on a FB rumor? I sure hope not. Cleaning up a few posts. Please post within Terms of Service.
TIA

Long time lurker, this is the first thread I've followed in real time and I'm wondering if AL acted alone.

From all we know about him it seems to me that maybe he wouldn't be smart enough to make the necessary arrangements and convince Beverly that he was a genuine cash buyer. Might he be the muscle for someone else JMO

:wagon: out of lurkdom to real time posting suzy :)

I started thinking more about this, and realized the area where Patricia Guardado was found is pretty well in between where Beverly Carter went missing and the home that Arron bought in Little Rock last year. Really easy back roads to get from A to B and the abandoned quarries are in between. Paty was found deceased in 2011, about 2 months before Arron was arrested and sent to prison. Her case has never been solved. She vanished from UALR, where AL's wife is a current student. Possible he spent some time on the campus with his wife and saw Paty and took a liking to her? IIRC, Paty worked at the bank in the Mexican consulate on campus. It appears from relatives of AL's that he has some Hispanic ties, and Paty's parents felt that someone within the Hispanic community is the most likely culprit in her murder. It's definitely worth LE checking out the quarries anyway, even if ties to Paty are not strong for AL.

If he did kidnap and kill Paty, shortly before his arrest, it makes me wonder if he has a habit of going manic or some other state of mind that leads him to harming someone and then continuing on a pattern that leads him to arrest for a different crime. Might be worth comparing other missing person's cases from the months leading up to his other arrests.

Thoughts on this?

Patricia Guardado

That's some stellar research!! However, I don't think he was with his current "wife" very long, it appears they just met in the last year (according to his FB page).

Alexis Rogers ‏@AlexisKATV 50s32 seconds ago #UPDATE investigators are starting to leave in marked and unmarked cars. Stay tuned for updates. #FindBeverly #ARNews pic.twitter.com/M1CC0NwDEB
ByulboqIUAAPqWj.jpg

I am new to posting, but have read here for years. Did someone say that he had experience in welding?

I believe the resume' he created in his last incarceration states experience in welding.

Thoughts on this?

Patricia Guardado

Interesting (and great post!) I noticed the Hispanic ties in California. Also, he did, at one time, plan to rob a bank.

I just read on the find beverly facebook some comments under recently posted that you should check out

I didn't realize the mods have warned us against discussing her attire, i.e. shorts vs capri's. I did not mean to blame the victim in any way. I apologize if I offended anyone here.

My first thought when he crashed his car was that no one was following him but that he was trying to crash and kill himself. I hope she's found.. The more time passes, the more I feel ... sad. I haven't been here in months - I hope this ends with some good news!

Yes comment by JW it's under recent post to page. It way be nothing. She say there searching a vehicle that has ties to him.

Wow a citizen spotted him, followed him and called the police! Go Adam!!!

Amazing!

Second time in under a week that an observant citizen has located a suspect wanted in an abduction and it resulted in the arrest of the suspect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member