GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombshell Tonight !!!

Nancy Grace is doing a report right now.......fixing to start ripping into people.

Wish I could take credit, but I once saw someone describe NG as an exclamation point come to life. Lol! True!

My guess is that the tire tracks of the truck he was driving when he crashed matched tracks left at the house in which BC was kidnapped from. I also think that the description of the truck matched the truck the witness saw and that, from the photo of him after the accident, the witness was able to identify AL as who he/she saw getting out of the truck at the house. I think this is why LE were able to get a warrant for his arrest after his accident. I don't think he used Beverly's phone to
take the picture (though I could most definitely be wrong.) MOO.
Being we have not had rain in Arkansas it was bone dry at the house it would be kind of hard to pull
Tire track prints imo. Also if he was complaining of neck injuries at the scene of the accident I would
Think emt would have put a neck brace on him to stablelize his injuries until transported to the hospital.
I don't see a police officer enterupting emt to take a picture so if it was took by a police officer I see a
Neck brace on al.

I dont think he had any intention of buying a house.
I think he was bored wanted to waste someones time pretending to buy a house. When she wasn't buying into it maybe told him to leave and not waste her time then he became violent. I think this dude has a short fuse and I think she fought him hard.

Yeah, I think he just wanted to throw "pipe-dreams" at the new wife to make her think they could have a house and live happily ever after. He knows women don't stick around him for too long so he has to create and fabricate a "dream".
He could just about buy a house as the Good Humor man sells ice cream in the winter in Alaska.

BC probably wasn't going to play along with the charade and may have called him on his nonsense; which may have been particularly flammable to AL if the new wife was there at the property too. Realtors don't have a lot of patience for delusional tire-kickers 'cause everyone knows how the process works to buy a house. You at least have to show proof of funds, or a pre-qual letter, or at least steady employment for the past 2+ years. AL was used to blowing smoke around his dingbatty cronies but business people or anyone responsible could see right through him a mile away.

Nobody but a fool or a druggie (or both) would believe anything AL said or take him seriously.

Did he bury her alive with her phone?

. Deputies took the photo of Lewis' bloodied face after the accident (Mobile Users: The photo and other elements can be seen by visiting http://on.kthv.com/1sxIsw5 in your device's web browser.).

A photo taken immediately after the accident also showed injuries on his face including a bloodied nose, and what appears to be a large gash on his forehead.

The crash happened around 9:55 Sunday morning. A truck description was not provided.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2014/09/26/beverly-carter-missing/16257155/

Maybe LE were already watching AL and were tailing him.

Watching NG right now. Beverly's son being interviewed.
So hard to watch. Ugh.

That poor family, a normal and loving family...he's being so strong for his mom.

View attachment 60407

I tried to get the exif data from this photo but I think you would have to have the original photo to see all the data. I thought there was a way to get date and time too, but this is all I am seeing and it is putting on the date and time I am viewing it:

System
File Name
140929-aaron-lewis-5a_9baca5611ed28aaf64bdf14683699fc1.jpg
File Size
368 kB
File Modify Date
2014:10:01 17:59:35-04:00
File Permissions
rw-r--r--

File
File Type
JPEG
MIME Type
image/jpeg
Image Width
Image Height
Encoding Process
Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample
Color Components
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling
YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)

JFIF
JFIF Version
Resolution Unit
inches
X Resolution
Y Resolution

Composite
Image Size
2500x2001

I was certain it was a photo taken by LE, until I just looked at this photo and zoomed in on the reflection in his eyes. Take a look and tell me what you see reflected.

People mag reporter on NG said it was her cell phone ping that lead them to her body.

I am super confused then as to why it took them so long to find her body??? And why they had people searching much farther away from that area. They should have been able to get cell phone pings pretty quick after she was kidnapped, right?

I was certain it was a photo taken by LE, until I just looked at this photo and zoomed in on the reflection in his eyes. Take a look and tell me what you see reflected.

Yes I noticed that... When I zoomed on my iPad... Thought everyone would think I was wacky though ;)

Yes I noticed that... When I zoomed on my iPad... Thought everyone would think I was wacky though ;)

What do you see? I tried to zoom but couldn't tell.

I can't see that well...can you give a clue?

What do you see? I tried to zoom but couldn't tell.

To me it looks like the reflection of his arm and a black phone... Like a selfie shot reflected in his eye... The right side one looking at the pic!

Wish I could take credit, but I once saw someone describe NG as an exclamation point come to life. Lol! True!

Even when she is covering a case I am following, I can take all of about two minutes of her before I have to change the channel. Same with JVM. Besides, their info is usually either stuff they would have learned here at least a day or two before they did, or it is completely inaccurate. JMO

To me it looks like the reflection of his arm and a black phone... Like a selfie shot reflected in his eye... The right side one looking at the pic!

Does it say when the pic was taken, was it before the accident?

I read the EMT's were working on AL when the police arrived at the scene. If the EMT's were working on him, wouldn't they have wiped up the blood to assess the extent of his injuries? Meaning, that he would be somewhat wiped up before the police arrived. Then if the police took the picture of him, he would not have had all the blood on him?

So now, I, too am sure that AL DID take his own picture before EMTs and the police arrived! jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac