GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sickening, that since last night, when we all found out about his Instagram, he gained 20 or more followers....... Ugh.... Why?? Like who would want to follow him now?

I have seen numerous new comments on his Instagram from people who definitely aren't fans of his so those 20 new people who are following him might just be doing it so that they can comment negatively on his photos or easily find the account to reference later.

I've been shown houses before prior to having been pre-qualified. And if he was going to be a cash buyer, there's really nothing for which he needs to qualify.

I am just saying that perhaps the rules need to change. If they have cash, there is certainly nothing wrong with a 75,000 cashiers check upfront or even a 50,000 cashiers check that can be verified. That's normally not going to cover a sales price anyway.

Beverly and Arron's paths have crossed. Her granddaughter cheered at the same cheer gym that his stepdaughter cheered at ...They were on different teams but same gym and went to some of the same competitions.

Well, I've ignored my kids long enough. Moving on and taking another WS break, too heartbreaking to watch back to back cases. :(. I will be praying for Carl and family.

Thanks y'all for your attention to Beverly!

Beverly and Arron's paths have crossed. Her granddaughter cheered at the same cheer gym that his stepdaughter cheered at ...They were on different teams but same gym and went to some of the same competitions.
They had to have crossed somewhere, I think. I just CAN'T see her so inviting with her bubbly personality if she really knew this guy. I still think the 89,000 first time home buyer house is a good indicator of her sensibility. Those two house were close to her as well. There is some kind of mask here ( obviously) because there is NO WAY she would have shown some houses in her backyard to someone like this. There has to be another piece to this story or someone else.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

I noticed that you posted this yestreday, as well.
Do you think this is significant to the case? I mean, obviously, the fact that their paths have crossed is...but do you think there is more to it? Thanks!

I was afraid of something like that, knowing that he is about the same age as her sons.

I am just saying that perhaps the rules need to change. If they have cash, there is certainly nothing wrong with a 75,000 cashiers check upfront or even a 50,000 cashiers check that can be verified. That's normally not going to cover a sales price anyway.

Agreed. And, the rules will change. The rules BETTER change. If any good is going to come from this whatsoever, those rules must change.

I disagree. He is not that smart and she had another house lined-up as well. He didn't know jack about that house. He was either already at it or something was going on around it. I would believe that she thought she was meeting someone else before she met him ( on the phone or through a website or whatever)

If I am understanding you correctly....You are saying that she just happened upon him? I thought I read somewhere that he scheduled the appointment with her to see that house. Maybe I am wrong. I know she was showing other homes also.

None of this makes any sense. Did he just pick her at random? Did he just wake up one day and decide he wanted to kill a rich Realtor that worked alone? He set up the appointment. He lured her there.

Something just doesn't add up...what are the odds her granddaughter and his stepdaughter cheered at the same gym and now he commits this crime against her? There is more.

The hesitance by LE in answering the question IRT if there was a sexual assault lead me to believe that there was. LE could have said, "I don't believe so." They could have said, "We don't have information back on that yet."
What is your take on that aspect?

How long do those tests results take?

Why do you think he told the reporter a name for his "co-defendent"?

Thats what i think...it doesnt make much sence..obviously LE has more infos on this case just cant really share it with public yet...i think his motive was sexual..thats just my opinion...it doesnt make much sence for scam or anything like that..just wondering if she was already in the house when he arrived...

I am still curious as to what initially put him onto the polices radar. I have heard people post it was from her phone, but....they did not have her phone....IMHO

Does he like money or sex more? Sexual motive turned murder - or murder for hire for money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie