GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I can find out about the hours Friday. They do not work weekends. I drive by on the way home every day around 6 pm and they are closed. If I found out about the location of the grave on the plant, I wouldn't be able to share it on here without a link to back it up right?

There is a way to become an authorized or approved local on here from what I've read in the past. Ask a moderator.

Carl Jr. posted this about his mother....so with a closed casket and him saying they won't see her, perhaps the woman on NG was right and did know more about the details of her murder.

Good Morning, precious friends.
Today we start the formal process of saying goodbye to mom. Visitation will be tonight from 5pm to 7pm at First Pentecostal Church in North Little Rock.

Although none of us will ever be able to see her again (her casket will be closed), I wanted you to know that this is what she will be wearing. This photo was from her 50th birthday party in December. She was radiant that night. She felt and looked like a princess, and this is how we wanted her laid to rest. I wish you all could have been there. Mom, Dad, Chad, and I danced all night and laughed so hard that our sides hurt. Sweet Kim was too preggo to join in our silliness.

I'm so sorry that I can't reply to all of the wonderful messages. You all have sent so much love that it's just impossible to keep up. Please know how grateful I am for each of you.

For each of you, I hope you know Jesus. He is my rock and I literally feel His presence now. There is no other explanation for the peace that I feel through this terrible sorrow.

With so much love and gratitude,
Carl Jr.

BBM

Was the photo shown where you found this? Is there a link? Thanks

We've come across some very organized abductors/murderers here on WS who were good at covering their tracks. This awful case gives me hope for other cases that the perp(s) involved will be as disorganized and unsuccessful at covering their tracks. jmo

(o/t---going to have a serious talk with my friend who is a leasing agent about being extra careful).

From Carl Jr.'s FB page. I'm not sure we are allowed to post links. I'm not his friend on FB so you should be able to see it. I think it was shared on the Find Beverly FB page as well.

There are many people, myself included, don't believe in an open casket. I believe in remembering your loved one the way they looked in life, not in death.

I didn't mean to imply that if you didn't have a terribly disfiguring death you MUST have an open casket viewing. Obviously it is a personal preference (which a person's religious beliefs may or may not influence.) I was simply stating that, if you WANTED to have an open casket, it should be limited to those who still look like themselves after death. MOO.

There is a way to become an authorized or approved local on here from what I've read in the past. Ask a moderator.

You can post photos of where you guess her body was found (if you took the photo or got it from somewhere else online, such as google maps or such.) You just can't state your guess as fact unless it can be backed up by something in MSM. Make sense? I would be very interested in your guess, since you are familiar with the area and the plant.

7a608dff7e833d96b334d273bf4393e7.jpg

12117 hwy 5, Cabot, AR on Google Earth
If you look up this address on Google earth you can zoom in better. Looks like lots of excess concrete (?) has been dumped in the back lot of the business. Maybe he thought her shallow grave would be covered in concrete? Not sure where exact location of the grave was, but this is the location.
http://m.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/...grave-on-highway-5-in-northern-pulaski-county
#JusticeForBeverly

A mod did PM me when I posted some information that I knew. We talked about becoming a verified insider. However, I'm not connected to anyone in the case. I have a friend who has a relative that was indirectly involved and has information but he has not been named (or credited with his help) by LE to media so I can't post and I'm nothing more than a "local" . Sorry. I'm hoping I'll be able to clarify and post about what I've heard after more information is released.

You can post photos of where you guess her body was found (if you took the photo or got it from somewhere else online, such as google maps or such.) You just can't state your guess as fact unless it can be backed up by something in MSM. Make sense? I would be very interested in your guess, since you are familiar with the area and the plant.
Makes sense. I've never been in the plant. Let me quote the map and I'll elaborate .

Okay I couldn't quote the map. See the marker for the address on it? That is the entrance and there is a little building there like office. The the rest of the plant can't be seen from the Hwy except for the top of the mixers or whatever Equipment that is. I would guess that he buried her to the right of the plant because that is wooded. The left of the plant has a closed down gas station and a donut shop in the building next to it. There aren't trees behind that building.

Edited because I'm not sure about the gate being there anymore now that I think about it. I'll check and post again.

A sheriff has been sitting at that entrance everyday since she was found when I get off work. I think he is trying to keep people like me out. [emoji19]. I want to go there and take some pictures. I'll check out this weekend what I can see from behind the donut shop.
Small world: a very dear friend of mine built and owned this plant till about 10 years ago. He has since died.

7a608dff7e833d96b334d273bf4393e7.jpg

12117 hwy 5, Cabot, AR on Google Earth
If you look up this address on Google earth you can zoom in better. Looks like lots of excess concrete (?) has been dumped in the back lot of the business. Maybe he thought her shallow grave would be covered in concrete? Not sure where exact location of the grave was, but this is the location.
http://m.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/...grave-on-highway-5-in-northern-pulaski-county
#JusticeForBeverly
http://www.arkansasleader.com/
(Pic at top of page. Friends placed flowers on shallow grave

I am going to stop on the way home today. I will take pictures for us. I was too intimidated by the sheriff to pull In before. But if it's outside the fence, I should be able to access it without driving past the sheriff. I really thought she was beyond the fence of the plant from the way he was parked guarding it.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6963&begin_date=&end_date=
Am I reading this correctly? 2 attorneys/public defenders have taken AL's case, then motions to be removed from case? (At bottom of docket page) Not good for him if he's already gone through 2 public defenders!
Sad part? State of AR taxpayers are paying for AL's public defender.

Maybe a conflict of interest. She sold a lot of homes, very well known and a member of probably the biggest church in the state of arkansas. They may have a hard time finding defense and jury due to her popularity.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6963&begin_date=&end_date=
Am I reading this correctly? 2 attorneys/public defenders have taken AL's case, then motions to be removed from case? (At bottom of docket page) Not good for him if he's already gone through 2 public defenders!
Sad part? State of AR taxpayers are paying for AL's public defender.
No, it appears the female was his public defender and filed to be removed when he hired someone else to defend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14