GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm still stuck on how he slipped with the reporter on his first perp walk and said "They want pics...." then caught himself and went back to the texts w/Trevor, then said "And they want my phone" Again, this was separate and independent of the later discussion about "Now they're showing me pictures..." It was earlier. I happen to think we will find some kind of incriminating photos on his phone. He's that slow... any criminal who posts his real name and real photo on YouTube under a video claiming he can't show his face is.... well, probably not going to get away with a lot in the end!

Im off going in another direction right now and its bugging me because Im not sure where Im going to end up. What if we are hung up on that truck rumor thinking its a guy but its another woman?

Im off going in another direction right now and its bugging me because Im not sure where Im going to end up. What if we are hung up on that truck rumor thinking its a guy but its another woman?

Ha! We are all over the map with so few clues to go by! I have had the tall skinny white guy with pointy beard and grey 2 door truck be a few people so far... but not a woman yet!! :) I keep coming back to it being AL himself, in one of his clever disguises -a fake beard - so after the kidnapping he might not be recognized. Everyone said he was skinny at the time. But I have several backup theories running as well.... :confused:

AL on his fb seemed to fall in and out of love as fast as my 13 yr old GS does. He knew he better get a job or get money or CL was gonna throw his butt out. I got the impression he had one lined up ahead of time when this happens from his FB when it was up . :)
I got the impression from his court appearance he is more concerned about hanging on to CL right now than he is the charges against him. Like it will ever do him any good. He will never be with her again. Teen age mentality.

Ha! We are all over the map with so few clues to go by! I have had the tall skinny white guy with pointy beard and grey 2 door truck be a few people so far... but not a woman yet!! :) I keep coming back to it being AL himself, in one of his clever disguises -a fake beard - so after the kidnapping he might not be recognized. Everyone said he was skinny at the time. But I have several backup theories running as well.... :confused:

where did the pointy beard story come from?? the only place I have seen it was on another blog(about monkeys of some sort) after the link to that blog was posted here pointy beard became part of the story...

Did I miss where it came from on MSM??

AL on his fb seemed to fall in and out of love as fast as my 13 yr old GS does. He knew he better get a job or get money or CL was gonna throw his butt out. I got the impression he had one lined up ahead of time when this happens from his FB when it was up . :)
I got the impression from his court appearance he is more concerned about hanging on to CL right now than he is the charges against him. Like it will ever do him any good. He will never be with her again. Teen age mentality.

I read somewhere last night that AL lost that cement company job on the 24th - not sure if it's true or not since so much of the reporting has been iffy and contradictory. Can't recall where I saw it either. He announced that he was hired on July 19 so it does seem he keeps women about as long as jobs.

I read somewhere last night that AL lost that cement company job on the 24th - not sure if it's true or not since so much of the reporting has been iffy and contradictory. Can't recall where I saw it either. He announced that he was hired on July 19 so it does seem he keeps women about as long as jobs.

am pretty sure he only got the job to pacify his parole officer, a couple of ck stubs is all it takes then the paychecks stop due to quitting or getting fired.. They have to work or be revoked, parolees like AL never work at ligit jobs..It appears that is the only job he had in a long time and it was short lived, only a couple of wks is my understanding..

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-on-search-of-be/89164/UikpIAyP4Ei-yJo80e5Vug
"A tall skinny white man got out of the truck to pull up the one he was showing the house to," a neighbor said.
Not sure but think the pointy beard started on FH. So did the truck but it is mentioned in this media link.
The thing is, we are told AL has the silver ford (that was also seen according to rumors on FH). So we still have this darn truck that just wont go away.Also, the way this is worded, the neighbor thinks this tall skinny white guy is a realtor. Why? Was this tall skinny white guy dressed up? Maybe he wasnt AL?

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-on-search-of-be/89164/UikpIAyP4Ei-yJo80e5Vug "A tall skinny white man got out of the truck to pull up the one he was showing the house to," a neighbor said.

Not sure but think the pointy beard started on FH. So did the truck but it is mentioned in this media link.
The thing is, we are told AL has the silver ford (that was also seen according to rumors on FH). So we still have this darn truck that just wont go away.

that is all I have ever seen on MSM is *tall,skinny man* which does describe Al

If there was a grey pickup. I'm still guessing that it was also stolen from the concrete company, if not the concrete co ..I still say it was stolen.

There was a picture of a beat up gray truck on AL's facebook with a man and woman at the back of it with the tail gate down..

I believe AL had owned a gray truck in the past-- maybe someone can remember it being posted here on WS ..I believe that is where I saw they had found it listed somewhere??

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...rter-realtor-kidnapping-arron-lewis/16449117/
This is where the neighbor talks about him calling her Thur afternoon because he got his vehicle hung up. Im wondering if he was checking out burial sites? I cant figure out the scratches on him unless he walked in the woods somewhere and briars because this all seemed to occur before BC was missing as well as him shaving his head. I wonder if he was preparing that day getting ready for the event?
This video on this site is where neighbors saw LE take an envelope out of a trash can. So there is an envelope in evidence. We just dont know what it is.

How do we know this was before Beverly was kidnapped? It didn't get dark outside till close to 7pm back then.
I'll look up sunset time.

How do we know this was before Beverly was kidnapped? It didn't get dark outside till close to 7pm back then.
I'll look up sunset time.
Because the neighbor says thats why he called her that afternoon or at least that is what he told her he called her for.

IF AL kidnapped Beverly and killed her immediately and got home before dark to wash his car I would have to believe this was not about ransom but something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWI