GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm still stuck on how he slipped with the reporter on his first perp walk and said "They want pics...." then caught himself and went back to the texts w/Trevor, then said "And they want my phone" Again, this was separate and independent of the later discussion about "Now they're showing me pictures..." It was earlier. I happen to think we will find some kind of incriminating photos on his phone. He's that slow... any criminal who posts his real name and real photo on YouTube under a video claiming he can't show his face is.... well, probably not going to get away with a lot in the end!
My theory on this is that they thought Beverly was still alive at this point and they wanted Pics of proof of either where she was or if she was alive.

Ive said once before that i think a ransom was made to the family and LE got involved. They were telling people to check abondoned sheds etc on their properties. IMO they believed her to be alive because they had a kidnapper demanding ransom and telling the family she was still alive.

I think a ransom demand was made..... LE and family has just held that detail close to their chest.

All IMO and MOO

IF AL kidnapped Beverly and killed her immediately and got home before dark to wash his car I would have to believe this was not about ransom but something else.

Remember the wording of the formal charges.... It led me to believe she died before they opened the trunk. (Assuming she was in trunk from witness stating the silver car was backed up to the garage) hence his "it was an accident" because he didn't mean to kill her.

I am having trouble with this timeline too.
Those scratches on his face, I want to believe came from BC.
I don't understand him being in the woods unless it was to dispose of her though?
I mean if he only planned a kidnapping, Where was he going to hold her?

Just thinking out loud

Remember the wording of the formal charges.... It led me to believe she died before they opened the trunk. (Assuming she was in trunk from witness stating the silver car was backed up to the garage) hence his "it was an accident" because he didn't mean to kill her.

I don't understand him being in the woods unless it was to dispose of her though?

Just thinking out loud

The neighbors description would fit better in the timeline if it was on Friday. This is such a narrow timeline I dont know if its possible. Unless she got her day mixed up. But the scratches etc mud. Yeah.

PCP will show as positive in hair follicle sample 7 days after use. If she had used PCP less than 7 days before the sample was obtained, she would have tested positive in urine and negative in hair.

The drugs that will cause false positive for PCP are controlled substances, so it's still possible she was abusing a substance but had a prescription for it.

EDIT: The first source I found on false positives listed Tramadol as a med that could cause it. I have done further research and there are other medications that could cause a false positive result.

Tramadol is the medicine she is on for her Fibromyalgia and the one that caused the false positive urine test most likely

Just thinking out loud

my thoughts are holding her at Jeffrey Stone in the abandoned building located there..

the car was still at the house in Scott at 7 or so according to the neighbors

AL posted the picture on Sept. 21.2013

That truck didn't look grey to me and he mentioned it belonging to the guy in the pic and something about fishing if I remember correctly. I have seen nothing about AL actually owning or driving a truck at all. Of course, knowing him why didn't he steal one to do this crime with, instead of using his own car.

Thats the problem trying to get an accurate timeline. The neighbors at the vacant house story dont fit with the neighbors story where AL lived. I tend to think that his neighbor was telling this after his arrest and just got her day mixed up when she may have seen this stuff on Friday. And what she saw would make alot of sense :(

IF AL kidnapped Beverly and killed her immediately and got home before dark to wash his car I would have to believe this was not about ransom but something else.

I don't think he was washing his car from kidnapping BC. He had gotten stuck in the mud earlier in the day and flagged down a guy to pull him out, after the neighbor didn't help him. I assumed he was looking for a spot to bury her, and probably thought better of it since he had been seen there. I remember he told the guy that helped him, he was looking for a place to make out with his girlfriend and got stuck. BTW this info came from the man who pulled AL out of the mud, not AL himself. On a side note, I wonder where CL was that he didn't call her for help when he got stuck?

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-on-search-of-be/89164/UikpIAyP4Ei-yJo80e5Vug
"A tall skinny white man got out of the truck to pull up the one he was showing the house to," a neighbor said.
Not sure but think the pointy beard started on FH. So did the truck but it is mentioned in this media link.
The thing is, we are told AL has the silver ford (that was also seen according to rumors on FH). So we still have this darn truck that just wont go away.Also, the way this is worded, the neighbor thinks this tall skinny white guy is a realtor. Why? Was this tall skinny white guy dressed up? Maybe he wasnt AL?

I can't hear the video very well on my computer but I think the neighbor corrects himself and says that "she was going to show the house to". Maybe someone else can hear it better.

That truck didn't look grey to me and he mentioned it belonging to the guy in the pic and something about fishing if I remember correctly. I have seen nothing about AL actually owning or driving a truck at all. Of course, knowing him why didn't he steal one to do this crime with, instead of using his own car.

the comment AL said on the group of pictures says that dude in the picture found clove cigs in the jimmy suv finding one large enough to smoke, that part did not mention fishing or that the dude in the picture owned that truck...looks light gray to me and others but suppose it could be shadows making it look that way to many of us..

My theory on this is that they thought Beverly was still alive at this point and they wanted Pics of proof of either where she was or if she was alive.

Ive said once before that i think a ransom was made to the family and LE got involved. They were telling people to check abondoned sheds etc on their properties. IMO they believed her to be alive because they had a kidnapper demanding ransom and telling the family she was still alive.

I think a ransom demand was made..... LE and family has just held that detail close to their chest.

All IMO and MOO

I kinda think I maybe agree with your theory on that... I think. At least for today. ;) It's very fluid. But yeah, ransom is starting to seem like a fit.

I don't think he was washing his car from kidnapping BC. He had gotten stuck in the mud earlier in the day and flagged down a guy to pull him out, after the neighbor didn't help him. I assumed he was looking for a spot to bury her, and probably thought better of it since he had been seen there. I remember he told the guy that helped him, he was looking for a place to make out with his girlfriend and got stuck. BTW this info came from the man who pulled AL out of the mud, not AL himself. On a side note, I wonder where CL was that he didn't call her for help when he got stuck?

CL would have been in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member