GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, there was a different wreck on John Barrow Rd. of a black Mustang on the same day AL was arrested that some folks on FH jumped to a conclusion on and assumed was related to the case. It was later proved to be a different wreck.

I remember that too. Some pictures were even posted on FH saying that the guy was AL but then later it was said to be the other driver. I think that guy had to be pulled out of his car from the looks of it.

That is what I heard too that he realized he was being tailed. I still think that LE almost let him slip away for good. I realize all about hippa laws but there are plenty of criminals that need tests and they have ways of making sure they can't escape the hospital. An officer should have been outside the testing room door. IMO

You are absolutely correct. I'm a retired hospital worker of nearly three decades. I've witnessed situations where all exits would be guarded. I can't believe that they let him slip out, especially since he was already the prime suspect in the disappearance of Beverly. I actually yelled out loud when they reported that he'd snuck out of the hospital!
During the long way ride to the hospital, LE should have communicating with the hospital administration, and setting up a plan with internal security, etc.
Su

Yes. Panties (which she said were taken because the phone was found on top of them in the master bedroom). She was embarrassed because they were dirty panties.

Lord knows it is not funny but of all things dirty panties. Mama's always say to keep your underwear clean.

You are absolutely correct. I'm a retired hospital worker of nearly three decades. I've witnessed situations where all exits would be guarded. I can't believe that they let him slip out, especially since he was already the prime suspect in the disappearance of Beverly. I actually yelled out loud when they reported that he'd snuck out of the hospital!
During the long way ride to the hospital, LE should have communicating with the hospital administration, and setting up a plan with internal security, etc.
Su

So true. I know they said they didn't have a warrant yet, but he was a person on parole. They could have held him for questioning on any manner of things, until the warrant came through. It is a good thing he was caught 12 hours later. I am actually surprised he didn't try to run when he wrecked. Maybe he really was dizzy or something from impact.

Yes. Panties (which she said were taken because the phone was found on top of them in the master bedroom). She was embarrassed because they were dirty panties.

My guess is they took the panties because they were checking for AL's and CL's DNA on them to compare the results to any DNA evidence that was found on BC.

My guess is they took the panties because they were checking for AL's and CL's DNA on them to compare the results to any DNA evidence that was found on BC.

You could be correct but remember when all this was taken there was no body yet.

It is too quite here tonight. It's quite at my house too. Husband at work and my daughter (who we adopted) is spending the night with friends. Her group of friends have been though a lot this year but they sure are close.

JMHO, if they found a phone on top of panties and were searching for whatever.. they wouldn't know immediately whose panties they were. Could have been Beverly Carters panties or anyone for that matter.

I don't know anything about guns being found in the attic of the home. The ones I knew about were found in the house hid in vents. Where did you see that they were found in the attic? Do you have a link for that? Not being snarky just curious.

When I said reported I meant in a LE report I saw. It was a piece of paper (official) that told what they took and where those items took were found in the house. I would assume that is an official report by LE. Maybe I'm using confusing terminology? What would you call that type of report?

BBM...

NJ explained what she meant here, there is no link so lets move on from this...

It is too quite here tonight. It's quite at my house too. Husband at work and my daughter (who we adopted) is spending the night with friends. Her group of friends have been though a lot this year but they sure are close.

That is great about your daughter. I was never able to have kids and my step-daughter is 24 and on her own. My husband retired in April and we have been together almost 24/7 since then. So our house stays pretty quiet these days.

That is great about your daughter. I was never able to have kids and my step-daughter is 24 and on her own. My husband retired in April and we have been together almost 24/7 since then. So our house stays pretty quiet these days.

She is our only one. We were unable to have children so she is our joy. I wish I had a house full. I love it when she has sleep overs. All that laughter does a heart good.

JMHO, if they found a phone on top of panties and were searching for whatever.. they wouldn't know immediately whose panties they were. Could have been Beverly Carters panties or anyone for that matter.

I believe that is why they took them. Phone on panties so they thought they could have belonged to Beverly. They took jewelry too that belonged to CL. I assumed for same reason.

She is our only one. We were unable to have children so she is our joy. I wish I had a house full. I love it when she has sleep overs. All that laughter does a heart good.

I am an only child, and my mom loved it when my friends came over. Even now at 46, my friends tell me how much fun that had at our house. I am glad your daughter and her friends have been able to move past this some. I know it is always hard when friends move away and all of this is more than we can understand, much less a child.

I am an only child, and my mom loved it when my friends came over. Even now at 46, my friends tell me how much fun that had at our house. I am glad your daughter and her friends have been able to move past this some. I know it is always hard when friends move away and all of this is more than we can understand, much less a child.

It has been very hard on them but they have all stuck together. They can still communicate long distance and they do. This is a very hard age anyway. Girls are so mean at this age. I don't remember girls being this dramatic when I was in middle school but maybe they were and I've forgotten?

It has been very hard on them but they have all stuck together. They can still communicate long distance and they do. This is a very hard age anyway. Girls are so mean at this age. I don't remember girls being this dramatic when I was in middle school but maybe they were and I've forgotten?

I agree and not to make us sound old (too late ha) but I do think social media has a lot to do with that. I really don't ever remember bullies and such like you hear about now. It is wonderful they can still keep in touch. But I am glad that HL is in another state, hopefully that means she won't hear as much or see on tv as much as she would have there in AR.

I agree and not to make us sound old (too late ha) but I do think social media has a lot to do with that. I really don't ever remember bullies and such like you hear about now. It is wonderful they can still keep in touch. But I am glad that HL is in another state, hopefully that means she won't hear as much or see on tv as much as she would have there in AR.

True. Social media is playing a big role in every part of our lives now. Trials are no exception. AL was caught so quickly due to social media. I agree on the rest of your post.

True. Social media is playing a big role in every part of our lives now. Trials are no exception. AL was caught so quickly due to social media. I agree on the rest of your post.

I was even thinking today, back when my mom worked for the courts, everything was handwritten. It was the early 90's before they went to all computers. All of the things that can be done online now, with the courts, saves so much time, because back then someone had to physically take all the forms to the courthouse to be filed. Now attorneys can even do it from home. I was surprised even with internet that some of the stuff AL had filed was already reviewed.

I wonder why he is so against the mental evaluation? You would think he would prefer to be called crazy instead of just evil.

I was even thinking today, back when my mom worked for the courts, everything was handwritten. It was the early 90's before they went to all computers. All of the things that can be done online now, with the courts, saves so much time, because back then someone had to physically take all the forms to the courthouse to be filed. Now attorneys can even do it from home. I was surprised even with internet that some of the stuff AL had filed was already reviewed.

I wonder why he is so against the mental evaluation? You would think he would prefer to be called crazy instead of just evil.

Did you see where the judge said that he signed an earlier order by mistake? Did I read that right? I asked that question earlier here but got no response HA HA.

Obviously, I am not NJ but it was discussed earlier that this was information that she saw or was told. Meaning there is no link or a report. I was under the impression that VI's did not have to provide links, as long as they expressed where the info was from or if it was their opinion.

Does anyone know the specifics on this rule?

I'm reasonably sure I read a post about that by someone else, not NJ.

Did you see where the judge said that he signed an earlier order by mistake? Did I read that right? I asked that question earlier here but got no response HA HA.

I saw the comment but I went back to look at the filings and didn't see anything, so I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers