GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will not be attacked for your answers nojustice. That doesn't mean you won't have others disagree with you, but they will do it in a respectful way. I expect this from everyone.

A verified insider is someone that Administrators have personally talked with and vetted. They are allowed to post "inside" info without a link. Each member must determine for themselves how much weight to give that "inside" info. You can believe it or not. You can believe 1/2 of it or none of it or all of it. That's okay. But a VI may post without links.

Thank you. As I've said all along I respect all differences of opinion with mine as long as it's respectful. I truly believe everyone has a right to their personal opinion. I really am here for the truth. Even if I'm proven wrong about what I believe.

If the guys veh had gps on it it would make him an even more credible witness. jmho

On the report from LE that was given when they searched the house the 1st time they found 4 guns in vents hid. CL reported she was unaware of these guns in her home. That is all I know. I was shown the report from LE by CL. Another interesting thing is that NO taser was found at their house like has been reported here. I have not wanted to argue so I have not corrected that false statement that keeps being reposted ( I think someone posted it came from a girl on FH that stated AL showed her the guns and taser).

On the report from LE that was given when they searched the house the 1st time they found 4 guns in vents hid. CL reported she was unaware of these guns in her home. That is all I know. I was shown the report from LE. Another interesting thing is that NO taser was found at there house like has been reported here. I have not wanted to argue so I have not corrected that false statement that keeps being reposted.

I know we don't know cause of death, but I would think if any of those guns had been cleaned recently they would know. Also, I believe they can do some test that shows it the gun has been recently fired.

It definitely helped get the ball rolling very quickly. Thank God because she didn't lay there for months and evidence dissipate. I think once they found the grave he would have been arrested anyway. If he was stupid enough to take her to a place he worked before, he probably did a very sloppy job with this crime and left prints, dna all over the place. The phone was icing on the cake.
IF they have her phone. We technically don't have the inventory list of evidence and location found, yet. But we do know that the "suspect and victim phone records were able to be traced to a certain area off of Hwy 5 in Pulaski County" area was searched and Beverly was located in shallow grave. << that was on the arrest warrant used when filed Formal Capital Murder, Kidnapping and the Firearms charges. https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/lewis-and-lowery-felony-charges.pdf

I know we don't know cause of death, but I would think if any of those guns had been cleaned recently they would know. Also, I believe they can do some test that shows it the gun has been recently fired.

You have to remember that the 1st search of the house was before they found Beverly or arrested either AL or CL. So just because they took guns does not make me think Beverly was shot. I could be wrong but at the time they had no body. I think they took everything that could have been later useable to their investigation. JMHO

IF they have her phone. We technically don't have the inventory list of evidence and location found, yet. But we do know that the "suspect and victim phone records were able to be traced to a certain area off of Hwy 5 in Pulaski County" area was searched and Beverly was located in shallow grave. << that was on the arrest warrant used when filed Formal Capital Murder, Kidnapping and the Firearms charges. https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/lewis-and-lowery-felony-charges.pdf

Technically I saw it and know what is on it. It listed a phone on the list too which I have to assume was Beverly's phone. It had the serial number and told where it was found in the house (room found in). And "suspect" refers to AL. This was before CL was arrested. Correct me if I'm wrong&#8230;..and I know you will HA HA

You have to remember that the 1st search of the house was before they found Beverly or arrested either AL or CL. So just because they took guns does not make me think Beverly was shot. I could be wrong but at the time they had no body. I think they took everything that could have been later useable to their investigation. JMHO

Very true. I was just kinda thinking out loud, wondering if he had done something and then re-hid the guns. I wonder if any more info will be released when the go back to court? Of course that is still many weeks away.

I know LE reported that they started surveillance on AL Sunday morning around 7 am. I wonder how many places they had followed him to before he crashed? It sounds like that they may have followed him for many hours before he realized it.

That is correct, VI's do not need links, they can report what they know without a link.

I understand that part to an extent. My question was, in reference to a link.. NJ stated LE and CL both reported it. The CL reporting (to her, and what NJ says she saw) I get the VI thing. But the way I (personally) read it, when saying LE reported it.. I read it as it has been reported by LE. And if so I was asking for that link, as I have not seen it reported by LE that guns were found in an attic in the home. The only place I have seen the firearms mentioned is in the arresting report, that is included with the Formal charges. The arresting report does not state where any guns were found only 4 counts and the date of action 9/30/2014. The Count 3 stated a date of Sept 28 that AL did possess a firearm. My post was not to be argumentative but for clarity.

I know LE reported that they started surveillance on AL Sunday morning around 7 am. I wonder how many places they had followed him to before he crashed? It sounds like that they may have followed him for many hours before he realized it.

Could not have been that many because he crashed around 9:45 a.m. I believe. Again correct me if I've misspoken.

I understand that part to an extent. My question was, in reference to a link.. NJ stated LE and CL both reported it. The CL reporting (to her, and what NJ says she saw) I get the VI thing. But the way I (personally) read it, when saying LE reported it.. I read it as it has been reported by LE. And if so I was asking for that link, as I have not seen it reported by LE that guns were found in an attic in the home. The only place I have seen the firearms mentioned is in the arresting report, that is included with the Formal charges. The arresting report does not state where any guns were found only 4 counts and the date of action 9/30/2014. The Count 3 stated a date of Sept 28 that AL did possess a firearm. My post was not to be argumentative but for clarity.

I don't know anything about guns being found in the attic of the home. The ones I knew about were found in the house hid in vents. Where did you see that they were found in the attic? Do you have a link for that? Not being snarky just curious.

When I said reported I meant in a LE report I saw. It was a piece of paper (official) that told what they took and where those items took were found in the house. I would assume that is an official report by LE. Maybe I'm using confusing terminology? What would you call that type of report?

Could not have been that many because he crashed around 9:45 a.m. I believe. Again correct me if I've misspoken.

I know it was right before 10. I think I try to analyze too much. Like what was going through his head, even if he hadn't wrecked. Did he think he would just go into hiding forever. I guess it is good I can't think like a criminal. LOL

I know it was right before 10. I think I try to analyze too much. Like what was going through his head, even if he hadn't wrecked. Did he think he would just go into hiding forever. I guess it is good I can't think like a criminal. LOL

CL told me he crashed running from LE. I'm fairly sure that LE told her that but again I'm going on memory of what she said and I did not take notes. Although if I had known I would be questioned so much I would have HA HA

I believe others have reported either here or on FH that he crashed running from LE and I believe I saw posters on FH saying they had friends who witnessed the wreck. It could have been those on this board that posted that instead of FH. My memory fails me. I just remember reading that somewhere.

Why is it so quite in here tonight?<Mod Snip>

CL told me he crashed running from LE. I'm fairly sure that LE told her that but again I'm going on memory of what she said and I did not take notes. Although if I had known I would be questioned so much I would have HA HA

I believe others have reported either here or on FH that he crashed running from LE and I believe I saw posters on FH saying they had friends who witnessed the wreck. It could have been those on this board that posted that instead of FH. My memory fails me. I just remember reading that somewhere.

Why is it so quite in here tonight? <Mod Snip>

That is what I heard too that he realized he was being tailed. I still think that LE almost let him slip away for good. I realize all about hippa laws but there are plenty of criminals that need tests and they have ways of making sure they can't escape the hospital. An officer should have been outside the testing room door. IMO

I'll pipe up for ya NJ, LOL.
Do you recall if the list/report indicated any of Crystal's clothing?

If I recall correctly, there was a different wreck on John Barrow Rd. of a black Mustang on the same day AL was arrested that some folks on FH jumped to a conclusion on and assumed was related to the case. It was later proved to be a different wreck.

That is what I heard too that he realized he was being tailed. I still think that LE almost let him slip away for good. I realize all about hippa laws but there are plenty of criminals that need tests and they have ways of making sure they can't escape the hospital. An officer should have been outside the testing room door. IMO

I think that was a mess up on LE part but they will probably never admit it.

I'll pipe up for ya NJ, LOL.
Do you recall if the list/report indicated any of Crystal's clothing?

Yes. Panties (which she said were taken because the phone was found on top of them in the master bedroom). She was embarrassed because they were dirty panties.

If I recall correctly, there was a different wreck on John Barrow Rd. of a black Mustang on the same day AL was arrested that some folks on FH jumped to a conclusion on and assumed was related to the case. It was later proved to be a different wreck.

I remember that but I think it was a black truck. I remember the photo being posted and it was a truck overturned. It was so confusing during those first days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83