GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much. I have another question. I was only aware of the grey Toyota truck being at the property. However,
have seen post saying there was another car. Does anyone know the make or model? I search the pulaski county vehicle
registrations and could not find any vehicles registered to either AL or CL. ( but maybe I just missed it) Can any of our VI's
tell me the make and model of CL's vehicle?

Thank you very much. I have another question. I was only aware of the grey Toyota truck being at the property. However,
have seen post saying there was another car. Does anyone know the make or model? I search the pulaski county vehicle
registrations and could not find any vehicles registered to either AL or CL. ( but maybe I just missed it) Can any of our VI's
Hi and welcome, PlateSpinner! :)
The vehicles were discussed in earlier threads if you'd care to go back and read. I'm on my phone and not able to link back to those threads right now. Or maybe someone can get you a link to help you out?

You know what? I miss Beverly.
I know that sounds crazy, as obviously I'd never met or even heard of her before this tragedy. However, every time I see a photo of her, I feel in my heart that she would have been a great friend to have, a great person to be around. I have only ever read positive and glowing reports of what she was like. Beautiful and bubbly, hard-working, ethical and so very loved by those in her life. Nothing unsavory about her, that I have read. I am sad that this world is without her.
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion of her accused killer. Much like we have based our version of what Beverly was like in regards to her character by the things we have learned about her, many of us have a feel of what CL's character was like based on what we have learned about her. This site is not a court of law. We can sleuth the accused. In the end, our opinion has no effect on the truth, nor does it have an effect on the outcome.
Interesting point about being an abused woman. Oftentimes an abused woman is worn down, so to speak. It is not uncommon for them to go along with things they never would have done in the past. I've seen this firsthand. Also, a pattern of bad judgement calls makes it not such a stretch of the imagination to think that even more, serious bad judgement calls were made.
Character is a huge thing. That is why they have character witnesses at trials. To show that a person is more likely or less likely to have committed the offense.

She drove a black SUV. Mazda I think. I could be wrong on the make.

I mean to say one truck in addition to Beverly's car

Maybe one of the Mods would be so kind to help answer your questions for you regarding the vehicles involved because I am not sure what is allowed without a link being provided (in regards to vehicles).

Also, in terms of premeditation, we have to remember.... AL left for the appointment with his duct tape. Or whoever his accomplice(s) were did. We know that duct tape was involved in the crime, in the plan. Not a typical "let's rob the rich Realtor" tool... Duct tape. Unless he doesn't leave home without it.

It is possible he or they got the duct tape later, but more likely they had it with them at the original scene, IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post 954 on 10/4 thread #3 tells about a grey car in addition to Beverly's car and the grey truck. I'm not sure if that post had link about
the car either. Is it not acceptable for a VI to verify the make and model of AL and CL's vehicles.

In an earlier thread, there was a link to a local TV news interview of a neighbor near the scene of the crime. A beat- up grey truck was described, as well as a tall skinny man with a pointy beard. The first VI here did not believe AL owned a truck. And other sleuthers could find no records of him currently owning a truck. So that report is mysterious.

post 954 on 10/4 thread #3 tells about a grey car in addition to Beverly's car and the grey truck. I'm not sure if that post had link about
the car either. Is it not acceptable for a VI to verify the make and model of AL and CL's vehicles.

They certainly can. He answered.

I am only familiar with what KayKay posted about the grey truck. However, I have seen several post on this site about another car.
I thought if perhaps someone knew if AL or CL owned a small grey car. Otherwise, those post may not be credible or just coincidental.

Am I getting the hang of this or no?

My post had nothing to do with whether it is "acceptable for a VI to verify the make and model of AL and CL's vehicles". My post was in regards to answering your questions about the grey truck you had mentioned and the only reason I mentioned maybe a Mod could help answer that was because I wasn't aware of a link for the gray truck mentioned but I see in post #1052 KayKay.85 provided the link for you. Hope that helps. :)

Honestly I dont think we have heard from LE about what vehicles were there. We have heard that there was a blue truck, we've heard there was a old beat up slate grey truck and a silver car with the car backed up to the garage and BC car all three being there at one time. I dont think there is anything definite to think along the lines of it being evidence. I also wonder if possibly some of the sightings could have been when the Carter family arrived? I just take them all with a grain of salt. jmo

I am only familiar with what KayKay posted about the grey truck. However, I have seen several post on this site about another car.
I thought if perhaps someone knew if AL or CL owned a small grey car. Otherwise, those post may not be credible or just coincidental.

Am I getting the hang of this or no?

Sounds like you have been doing it for months! ;)

I hadn't heard any specific model of the gray truck. Would you please be so kind to elaborate on (if you remember) where it was mentioned it was a Toyota? Thanks in advance. By the way, you are doing wonderful for a new poster, keep up the good work!

It is possible he or they got the duct tape later, but more likely they had it with them at the original scene, IMO

Sounds plausible to me. LE might be digging through tons of surveillance videos from Walmart, Home Depot or Lowe's looking for AL and/or CL purchasing duct tape. I've seen many crimes on tv solved by viewing who purchased duct tape, shovels, bleach, plastic containers, etc.

Couldn't they also match duct tape from the scene with duct tape found at CL's house (if they did find any)? They can determine what roll it came from, where it was made, etc. If I recall what I have seen on previous cases.

Sounds plausible to me. LE might be digging through tons of surveillance videos from Walmart, Home Depot or Lowe's looking for AL and/or CL purchasing duct tape. I've seen many crimes on tv solved by viewing who purchased duct tape, shovels, bleach, plastic containers, etc.

That is exactly how they solved this case here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eph-34-St-John-Parish-18-Feb-2014-**ARRESTS**

I'm not sure they ever would have solved, until they found them in the canal with kettlebells tied to their feet, then found who bought them at Wal-Mart when they went missing! Horrible, but fascinating!

Have we ever came to a conclusion or good idea of why AL stole the dump truck? Do we think it was after he left the hospital (when he got away from LE)? Is the site where the dump truck was stolen from close to the hospital where he got away from LE at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83