GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds plausible to me. LE might be digging through tons of surveillance videos from Walmart, Home Depot or Lowe's looking for AL and/or CL purchasing duct tape. I've seen many crimes on tv solved by viewing who purchased duct tape, shovels, bleach, plastic containers, etc.

Not only on TV. They did that in the Casey Anthony case IIRC. Also, think Jodi A and the gas can receipts.

AL seems like the kind of guy who keeps a fresh roll of duct tape on the side. Next to his magnets.

Not only on TV. They did that in the Casey Anthony case IIRC. Also, think Jodi A and the gas can receipts.
Lol. I meant that type of crime stuff on tv, like real crimes...something shown on Dateline, 20/20 or televised trials. It was in my head, but came out differently. Bedtime? [emoji44]

The concrete plant is not close to the hospital. Baptist has two locations. The NLR location is closest one to the scene of the wreck so I
assume that is where he was taken. NLR Baptist hospital is probably 20 miles from the concrete plant. And the location of his arrest was
in West LR.

I know the make and model but I don't think I am allowed to tell you because i don't have a link. And as I mentioned before
i can't find any vehicles registered to AL or CL.

JMO, but I am guessing LE has went thru every vehicle CL and/or AL had with a fine tooth comb and that LE is well aware what vehicles they both had access to and what vehicles were present at the house Beverly was showing and when. JMO

I know the make and model but I don't think I am allowed to tell you because i don't have a link. And as I mentioned before
The registrations for their vehicles might be off the website by now. Could be why they are no longer showing up?

The concrete plant is not close to the hospital. Baptist has two locations. The NLR location is closest one to the scene of the wreck so I
assume that is where he was taken. NLR Baptist hospital is probably 20 miles from the concrete plant. And the location of his arrest was
in West LR.

it was Big Baptist in WLR that he was taken to after the wreck. VI confirmed this many pages ago.

Posters verified vehicles registered to them many pages back

JMO, but I am guessing LE has went thru every vehicle CL and/or AL had with a fine tooth comb and that LE is well aware what vehicles they both had access to and what vehicles were present at the house Beverly was showing and when. JMO

Give me a couple of minutes and I have an answer about one of the vehicles. I have to go find the post.TX

I agree. And it would be helpful if we could get the information. (just kidding)

I participated in the search which was formed by her fellow co-workers. During the meeting the details given by the witnesses were discussed such as the make and model of the truck, the cell phone, etc. However, there was no mention of any other car or person at
the scene. I signed in tonight to ask if anyone had any information concerning a 2nd person or vehicle. ( as I have seen mentioned)
My conclusion is "no". Time to move on from cars. Thank you for sharing with me.

And I'm in NO way stating you said anything. I was simply asking a question about what you were saying because I was confused. I thought I made that clear in my original post but please forgive me if I didn't, I see how what I posted could be confusing as well.

I just wondered what vehicle was being discussed and questioned if it was seized or not and who it was that was possibly questioned? The reason I was asking was that I know CL's vehicle was seized for about a week or so when she was arrested on October 30th. I was trying to be helpful and answer the question if it was about CL's vehicle.

CL vehicle was seized according to NJ. I think its safe to assume AL was taken in when he crashed since the arrest warrant was issued a few hours later. jmo

I agree. And it would be helpful if we could get the information. (just kidding)

I participated in the search which was formed by her fellow co-workers. During the meeting the details given by the witnesses were discussed such as the make and model of the truck, the cell phone, etc. However, there was no mention of any other car or person at
the scene. I signed in tonight to ask if anyone had any information concerning a 2nd person or vehicle. ( as I have seen mentioned)
My conclusion is "no". Time to move on from cars. Thank you for sharing with me.

Without going into detail so we dont break any kind of rules, did that conversation describe any of the 3-4 vehicles mentioned here? Thanks.

Concernedmother, I understand. I'm afraid of getting my hand slapped by the admin.

How do I relply to a post and refer to the previous post as y'all do?

A VI stated that AL did not own the truck matching the description but that a friend of his did. The same friend that he called a "co-defendant" in his arrest walk.

The car iirc was registered to him and VI described it as a dark gray | silver . It was in a witness statement that it appeared later and was backed up to the garage and left about 7pm. This information is all from what is posted/. If this response is not allowed, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444