GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT, Dr. Peppers? Really?! :happydance:

LOL! Yep! Every time he wrote it, I giggled. Every single time. I think she was the one he called a petite blonde? LOL

AL's sense of entitlement is sickening! Him winning the settlement only fuels his fire for another one. It's like he thinks he is a guest at the Holiday Inn or something! I hope he hurts so badly he can't breathe without pain - and that still won't be enough justice for Beverly!! Where does he get off thinking that every little self imposed ailment should be dealt with immediately?! If he hadn't run from the hospital, maybe someone there would have given a damn. For now, no one cares about that fool's pain! :jail:

I don't understand why everything lately is, he he he .... There is also a she that has the exact same charges against them... What if SHE was the mastermind of the whole thing, yet there are pages and pages of only he....

I can only speak for myself, but he is the one doing all the talking. We know he at least admitted to something, when he told LE that he was with her. Also, he said they (BC) were together when he did his TV interview. Also, we see all of his pages and pages of correspondence. He is really the only one we know anything about so far.

Just thought of something. In his filing on the Prison reading his Legal mail... didn't AL say he was watching TV when the Notary came around ... so I wonder how much news he got to watch in the beginning? Also the Interview with Kark Shannon Miller.. was done on Oct 14th. How long ahead of time would she have had to requested the visit? She contacted him and he agreed to the interview. Going to see what the visitation days are there.

My honest opinion? She wouldn't. He's lying through his lying liar's teeth. But I still think that's what he meant.

Jstkiddin I took this comment to mean the same as you. I just wonder how much of that video was chopped up. Meaning we may have been hearing answers to different questions. None of it really made sense.

Just thought of something. In his filing on the Prison reading his Legal mail... didn't AL say he was watching TV when the Notary came around ... so I wonder how much news he got to watch in the beginning? Also the Interview with Kark Shannon Miller.. was done on Oct 14th. How long ahead of time would she have had to requested the visit? She contacted him and he agreed to the interview. Going to see what the visitation days are there.

Most prisons and county jails, do not allow TV stations that show any news. Nor are the allowed newspapers that have any crime reports. Usually, it is things like the cooking channel and such. At least that is what I have been told.

Here is the ADOC visitation information. The interview as done on Tuesday, October 14th. Which is not a visitation day. I guess it doesn't matter, the visit was against the rules to begin with. Visitation info doesn't say anything about media visits hmm.
http://adc.arkansas.gov/visitors/Pages/visitation.aspx

You wonder how they even got connected! People are arrested all the time and dont do jailhouse interviews! My guess is that he immediately sent some "Media" securely private mail granting an interview. He, for sure, played a part in that.

I also think it is interesting that he released himself that they had pinged Crystal's phone, leading to her being arrested for the crime. He has grabbed the shovel to dig both of their graves!

You wonder how they even got connected! People are arrested all the time and dont do jailhouse interviews! My guess is that he immediately sent some "Media" securely private mail granting an interview. He, for sure, played a part in that.

I also think it is interesting that he released himself that they had pinged Crystal's phone, leading to her being arrested for the crime. He has grabbed the shovel to dig both of their graves!

I dont see what he did helped her. If anything it hurt her more. Him saying he had affidavits for her to help her defense and God only knows what was in that letter. He was probably trying to tell her what to say. Regardless, MHO is it didnt help her. Dont forget they have incriminating texts too.Irony, he didnt say anything about him or what they have against him but leaked some of the stuff against CL. I think he is playing her to keep her from turning against him.

The reporter that got the interview, was the one saying WHY BEVERLY... WHY BEVERLY.. It was a high traffic news story. It stated in that link with the video transcripts that SHE requested the interview and he agreed to do it. And yep... well Monday will be another work day for seeing what is gonna be logged in lol

The next time they get more discovery, he will find a way to leak more about CL. Remember I said this. lol jmo

Rule 504. Husband-Wife Privilege.

(a) Definition. A communication is confidential if it is made privately by any person to his or her spouse and is not intended for disclosure to any other person.
(b) General Rule of Privilege. An accused in a criminal proceeding has a privilege to prevent his spouse from testifying as to any confidential communication between the accused and the spouse.
(c) Who May Claim the Privilege. The privilege may be claimed by the accused or by the spouse on behalf of the accused. The authority of the spouse to do so is presumed.
(d) Exceptions. There is no privilege under this rule in a proceeding in which one [1] spouse is charged with a crime against the person or property of (1) the other, (2) a child of either, (3) a person residing in the household of either, or (4) a third person committed in the course of committing a crime against any of them.

Associated Court Rules:
Arkansas Rules of Evidence

Group Title:
Article V. Privileges
https://courts.arkansas.gov/rules-a...s/court-rules/rule-504-husband-wife-privilege

Rule 504. Husband-Wife Privilege.

(a) Definition. A communication is confidential if it is made privately by any person to his or her spouse and is not intended for disclosure to any other person.
(b) General Rule of Privilege. An accused in a criminal proceeding has a privilege to prevent his spouse from testifying as to any confidential communication between the accused and the spouse.
(c) Who May Claim the Privilege. The privilege may be claimed by the accused or by the spouse on behalf of the accused. The authority of the spouse to do so is presumed.
(d) Exceptions. There is no privilege under this rule in a proceeding in which one [1] spouse is charged with a crime against the person or property of (1) the other, (2) a child of either, (3) a person residing in the household of either, or (4) a third person committed in the course of committing a crime against any of them.

Associated Court Rules:
Arkansas Rules of Evidence

Group Title:
Article V. Privileges
https://courts.arkansas.gov/rules-a...s/court-rules/rule-504-husband-wife-privilege

If the divorce goes through that wont apply.And it should since we have heard she wanted to get away from him. That will be interesting to see if she drops it.He knows if they are divorced this wont apply and also the greater chance that she will try to get a plea deal. He isnt stupid. Of course he is going to try to help her. Or at least make her think he is. jmo

Just thinking out loud. Some have wondered if AL called or wrote to CL. I was reading an article and it said that many of the prisons are now using an email system. It costs less than phone calls and postage. The computer can only be used for email though and you have to have a pre-approved list of people you can correspond with, such as attorney and specific family members.

Glad ur back Tallula.Belle!! 🙌

Thinking about AL saying when they asked him if he murdered BC that he didnt but had a co dependant. When asked he named someone else. But his co defendant is CL. Maybe she is the one that murdered BC?jmo

If the divorce goes through that wont apply.And it should since we have heard she wanted to get away from him. That will be interesting to see if she drops it.He knows if they are divorced this wont apply and also the greater chance that she will try to get a plea deal. He isnt stupid. Of course he is going to try to help her. Or at least make her think he is. jmo

Yes. It is clear that he files all information to be used for himself or against someone else later. Best thing she could do for herself is roll on him and come off with the whole truth for a reduced sentence. Problem is, he pre-plans! Although he no doubt told her his big plan to keep her safe through the entire ordeal, he has a Plan B to show just how deeply she was involved if she decides to flip. That's my theory that I feel pretty confidant about.

ETA- likely that deep involvement was actually having her kill her, concerned!

Yes. It is clear that he files all information to be used for himself or against someone else later. Best thing she could do for herself is roll on him and come off with the whole truth for a reduced sentence. Problem is, he pre-plans! Although he no doubt told her his big plan to keep her safe through the entire ordeal, he has a Plan B to show just how deeply she was involved if she decides to flip. That's my theory that I feel pretty confidant about.

ETA- likely that deep involvement was actually having her kill her, concerned!

To go for any kind of deal, she would have to acknowledge at least knowing something though correct? Crystal Hope Lowery is charged equal with Arron Lewis.. Capital Murder AND Kidnapping. JMO but with the equal charge, charges that are Death Penalty eligible ... Just my opinion but it would have to be something pretty substantial ... and I don't think she would walk either.. again jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810