AR AR - Brooke Allensworth, 37, Oil Trough, 12 July 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One thing that’s sad about Brooke’s disappearance is it's still unclear exactly where she was last seen and the circumstances on the days before leading up to her disappearance.

If you look at the few sources we do have, you’ll notice this info various...even at times something may match up but the details may slightly differ. It’s frustrating for sure.

To make some sense out of the info we do have, I’ve attempted to create a timeline of some sort...I included info & events as they were shared in various sources we already have linked in Brooke’s thread. That’s why some dates may have multiple events or dates may seem to contradict each other, (LIKE MULTIPLE LAST SEEN DATES & PLACES) but maybe seeing all the info laid out we can try to make some sense out of it (or at least a tiny part of it).

JULY 10
•seen this day in Newark & Newport areas

JULY 11
•fix-a-flat put in tire
•hair & nails done (at a salon in Newark)
•last seen Oil Trough/Newark area

JULY 12
•last seen in Oil Trough/Newark area
•last seen leaving her house in Searcy that morning
•last seen in Searcy after a disagreement with her ex husband Brad Durham

JULY 13
•case documents filed for guardianship of one of the children

JULY 26
THURSDAY
•Brooke’s dad reported her missing to Searcy PD

JULY 27
FRIDAY
•Independence Co received a call about an abandoned car at 122 White River Access; tags ran & came back as Brooke’s car.
•car was abandoned with her phone & cigarettes in it, no keys, flat front right tire.

JULY 30
MONDAY
•Independence Co filed their own MP report & entered Brooke into the system

AUGUST 1
WEDNESDAY
•searched area where car was found; airplane aided in search

AUGUST 2
THURSDAY
•22 person search party searched river & woods; cadaver dogs used; Jackson Co helped with land & water search up to Newport area and county line.

AUGUST 6
•Independence Co still had not been able to contact the person last known to be with Brooke; LE made an appeal for him to contact them.

Additional Notes:
•two left shoes worn (a flip flop & a wedge)
•Names/Aliases
Brooke Allensworth
Brooke Lairson Durham
Brooke Hightower
BBM I think this alias key....
JMO

Something is for sure going on. Although I am unable to log on to facebook/email/anything (broke my phone forgot all passwords).

YIKES is right. I wonder who SS is. Anyone have any idea?
Brooke Allensworth !! Missing !! Public Group | Facebook

I have no clue who SS may be.
However, the ‘find’ fb page set up for Brooke added the ladies from the podcast Jo Jos for Justice as admins. They’ve done a few podcasts concerning Brooke’s disappearance. Fair warning...they do a lot of rambling. But there’s always some valuable piece of info in the middle of it all that IMO makes it worth listening to.
The most recent podcast is very long, but if you start about the 2:35:30 mark, there’s info well worth noting. (IMO)

Shelly Jo Govar

Oct 14
They shared a post that included a still shot (from a video) of Brooke at the salon with blonde hair!

•The video was posted a few days later, but I don’t see it anymore.
IMO, it was pretty hard to watch.

Brooke Allensworth was last seen on July 12, 2018, a day after getting her hair and nails done at a salon in Independence County, Arkansas.
On July 27, police in Independence County got a call that a vehicle registered to Brooke was found under a bridge. Some of her personal belongings were found inside the car. There was no sign of a struggle.
Independence County Sheriff’s Office said police spoke with “several individuals” who had contact with Brooke in the days preceding her disappearance. Though no information led them to Brooke’s whereabouts, tips started coming in from multiple counties and the case was transferred to the Arkansas State Police Department. There have been no updates in her case.

Can anyone view the fb page for Brooke?
I’m unable to now for some reason

Brooke Allensworth was last seen on July 12, 2018, a day after getting her hair and nails done at a salon in Independence County, Arkansas. She was 37 years old. According to NBC affiliate KARK, Brooke’s father reported her missing on July 26 to the Searcy County Police Department, as Brooke lived in Searcy County at the time. On July 27, police in Independence County got a call that a vehicle registered to Brooke was found under a bridge. Some of her personal belongings were found inside the car. There was no sign of a struggle. A Facebook post by the Independence County Sheriff’s Office said police spoke with “several individuals” who had contact with Brooke in the days preceding her disappearance. Though no information led them to Brooke’s whereabouts, tips started coming in from multiple counties and the case was transferred to the Arkansas State Police Department. There have been no updates in her case. Brooke is described as being 5’8” and weighing 180 lbs. If you have any information on the circumstances surrounding her disappearance, please call the Arkansas State Police at (501) 618-8000.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Monday Night Mystery: Brooke Allensworth | KARK

March 2021
This Monday, the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Brooke Allensworth. She was 37 years old at the time she was last seen on July 12, 2018, just one day after getting her hair and nails done at a salon in Independence County.

The mother of three was reported missing on July 26, 2018, and the next day her car was found abandoned under a rural bridge with a flat tire near a boat ramp.

The sheriff said they can’t get in touch with the last person known to be with the missing mom.

Video included

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8