AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read a profile I somehow missed the first time around, and don't remember reading it here either... I can't find it here, anyway. A person stated that she has a feeling she knows what happened to CKC. That she was 'taken'.

I see what you are looking at-I enhanced the box and the necklace. It does look like a men's ring on the cord she is wearing. The picture was posted 2013. There are supplements and what looks like flonase on the desk to our right in the picture.

I see what you are looking at-I enhanced the box and the necklace. It does look like a men's ring on the cord she is wearing. The picture was posted 2013. There are supplements and what looks like flonase on the desk to our right in the picture.
Also on the desk is an upside down greenish prescription pill bottle .

I wonder if Cassie has Allergies.

I see the LG box but I do think it is a tv box, or a PC monitor, can see a little of the screen on the box if you zoom in.

Looking at the necklace it looks like one of these, she has a small cross attached to it too

384782589_445.jpg

Good morning everyone.
Can anyone tell me where I can pick up flyers when I get into Stuttgart this afternoon? TIA

Good morning everyone.
Can anyone tell me where I can pick up flyers when I get into Stuttgart this afternoon? TIA

I would start with the contact person on the Find Cassie Compton FB page. I can PM you the info-I am not trying to leave anyone out...just trying not to put someone's phone number on the board.

TupeloMZ, I am looking forward to anything you can share about awareness and what you see on the ground and where you find other posters, flyers and billboards. Thank you so much for doing this!!!

I think that is an excellent question.

I have been looking at the pictures she (presumably it was her) posted on her FB page during the last year. I have been looking at her hair and her roots and things like the car seat backs. It would be great if we could put them in order in a way-like if the black and white on her FB page is earlier or later in her hair coloring? I guess what I mean is did Cassie have roots showing when she disappeared?

I thought TS had a picture of Cassie taken from the day before Cassie vanished . Maybe check there?

(remember something about a selfie Cassie took) Not positive about it.I also don't know if it is posted if it is real.

Do the locals know if anyone from Duck Dynasty comes during the festival? Getting their attention might be helpful to get more interest and the word out to more people.

There was information that Cassie had a mental condition that she had meds for that she did not like to take from J.C. that is a possibility for the pill bottle. She also had recently had a 'cold' so allergies might be the case as well.

Edit:
In fact the nasal spray bottle on the upper level is usually a little more expensive if OTC but if prescribed it is for allergies or really bad sinus infections in my experience so allergies would be a good bet.

I am in Stuttgart and have got the missing persons report for Cassie. Trying to figure out how to post it

In my experience, a green prescription bottle is for animals. (My dog)

Hi all, ive been lurking for a while and following this case. I found websleuths by chance when i was researching something unrelated about a week ago and I saw the announcement at the top of the page about cassie and when I started to read about it, i became 'hooked' on it and since then i find myself checking in here several times a day hoping that there are developments. 'Hooked', isnt quite the right word, but i think you all will understand what i mean. Something clicks and the more you read and learn, the more you find yourself feeling for this person you have never met and hope for a good outcome for them and their family.

I havent posted until now as i dont believe I am able to add to or help in whats already being done to find cassie, but i just wanted to add another voice of support to those who are wishing for her to return home. I think you people on here are fantastic in what you do and incredibly for the internet, people seem extremely civil.

I do have one request though, is there any way of looking at photos of the area where cassie lived? Is it possible to see her street on streetview or anything? I ask, because i live a loooong way away in the UK, and have no idea about her town, so it would be interesting for me to have a good look at what her area looks like.

Thanks everyone!

Hi all, ive been lurking for a while and following this case. I found websleuths by chance when i was researching something unrelated about a week ago and I saw the announcement at the top of the page about cassie and when I started to read about it, i became 'hooked' on it and since then i find myself checking in here several times a day hoping that there are developments. 'Hooked', isnt quite the right word, but i think you all will understand what i mean. Something clicks and the more you read and learn, the more you find yourself feeling for this person you have never met and hope for a good outcome for them and their family.

I havent posted until now as i dont believe I am able to add to or help in whats already being done to find cassie, but i just wanted to add another voice of support to those who are wishing for her to return home. I think you people on here are fantastic in what you do and incredibly for the internet, people seem extremely civil.

I do have one request though, is there any way of looking at photos of the area where cassie lived? Is it possible to see her street on streetview or anything? I ask, because i live a loooong way away in the UK, and have no idea about her town, so it would be interesting for me to have a good look at what her area looks like.

Thanks everyone!

Welcome & thank you for joining! Check out google maps. I found it easy to see locations on a PC.

google maps you can go to her address, she lived in Stuttgart, Arkansas between College and Grande street on 15th street. Someone will probably be along with an address or link but hopefully that can get you started. :)

Also welcome to websleuths, thanks for joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member