AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a larger image of the missing persons report?

Might be late to the show, but the LG box is for a computer monitor.

HI everyone. I can hardly wait to tell you all of my experience at SPD but have no internet here and having to use my data. I will try to re- do the pics if necessary. Sorry, the best I could do sitting in my car. Let me know if there is anything more I can do.

My sister just said she will scan the missing persons report tomorrow at work and e-mail it to me and maybe I can post it as an attachment and it will be bigger.... Hopefully

HI everyone. I can hardly wait to tell you all of my experience at SPD but have no internet here and having to use my data. I will try to re- do the pics if necessary. Sorry, the best I could do sitting in my car. Let me know if there is anything more I can do.
I can hardly wait to hear!!!

Like other posters here have mentioned previously, for some reason this little girl has also stolen my heart. She has always had everything stacked against her. So unfair. I really wish I could do ANYTHING to help find her. She deserves to grow up and find the comfort and empowerment of making her own decisions, and choosing who to associate with... and who not to. She deserves to be a happy little girl with dreams of her future.

Very anxious to hear as well. I am also having trouble seeing the pics...but I can see enough to see that it was filed on the 15th at 9ish am. Sounds like if BR went to the police station they didn't get as far as a missing persons report (which was one of the questions we had). And if I just totally misread the pic, my apologies.

Very anxious to hear as well. I am also having trouble seeing the pics...but I can see enough to see that it was filed on the 15th at 9ish am. Sounds like if BR went to the police station they didn't get as far as a missing persons report (which was one of the questions we had). And if I just totally misread the pic, my apologies.

No that's what I see as well & I see it filed by JC not BR. If I'm reading the notes clearly JC also told them about a possible mental health issue. But I don't see anything that says she mentioned run away. If LE was told MH you'd think they'd label her possibly endangered runaway not just a runaway like they did.

Hi all, ive been lurking for a while and following this case. I found websleuths by chance when i was researching something unrelated about a week ago and I saw the announcement at the top of the page about cassie and when I started to read about it, i became 'hooked' on it and since then i find myself checking in here several times a day hoping that there are developments. 'Hooked', isnt quite the right word, but i think you all will understand what i mean. Something clicks and the more you read and learn, the more you find yourself feeling for this person you have never met and hope for a good outcome for them and their family.

I havent posted until now as i dont believe I am able to add to or help in whats already being done to find cassie, but i just wanted to add another voice of support to those who are wishing for her to return home. I think you people on here are fantastic in what you do and incredibly for the internet, people seem extremely civil.

I do have one request though, is there any way of looking at photos of the area where cassie lived? Is it possible to see her street on streetview or anything? I ask, because i live a loooong way away in the UK, and have no idea about her town, so it would be interesting for me to have a good look at what her area looks like.

Thanks everyone!

:welcome: to WS! (I'm in the UK too!)

google maps you can go to her address, she lived in Stuttgart, Arkansas between College and Grande street on 15th street. Someone will probably be along with an address or link but hopefully that can get you started. :)

Also welcome to websleuths, thanks for joining!

Is this about right? https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/34%C2%B029'20.7%22N+91%C2%B033'03.7%22W/@34.489076,-91.551032,762m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Radio Station blitz
I have e-mailed or faxed 32 of 34 radio stations. I'm hoping that this big push helps with leads, tips, something, anything!
It's so heart breaking, the family is not involved in this process.
I'm off to try to make a difference on another page.

Cassie, if you are reading this please come on line, there are a lot of people here who can help.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>
<title></title>
</head>
<body>
<div class="page" title="Page 1">

</div>
</body>
</html>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>
<title></title>
</head>
<body>
<div class="page" title="Page 2">

</div>
</body>
</html>
Hope this works

I'm so sorry lol but am trying to figure it out. Also can't delete. Sorry

Would it be easier to upload it to photobucket, flickr? or some other photo hosting site and then just post the link?

A little about my trip to SPD, when I got there and found the records lady and explained what I wanted, the lady launched into a flurry of questions. Such as:
Who are you?
Where are you from?
Why do you want to see this?
Who sent you here?
Are you related to anyone involved?
How do you know about FOIA's?
Who told you how to request it?
And a lot more....
Very intimidating.
Then she said she had to call in an officer to say if she could release the report to me. 2 officers came in. Also intimidating lol. But after asking the records lady a couple of questions they told her to redact personal information and give me the document. One even said he was happy to see someone interested in the case because the more people who know about Cassie the better the chances of finding her.
After they left the lady was much calmer and very polite.

Would it be easier to upload it to photobucket, flickr? or some other photo hosting site and then just post the link?

I really have no idea. lol I have only had a smartphone for a couple of weeks and am not very good with it.
I tried to save it on my phone and then attach but no luck so far. I will keep trying.

Hi all, ive been lurking for a while and following this case. I found websleuths by chance when i was researching something unrelated about a week ago and I saw the announcement at the top of the page about cassie and when I started to read about it, i became 'hooked' on it and since then i find myself checking in here several times a day hoping that there are developments. 'Hooked', isnt quite the right word, but i think you all will understand what i mean. Something clicks and the more you read and learn, the more you find yourself feeling for this person you have never met and hope for a good outcome for them and their family.

I havent posted until now as i dont believe I am able to add to or help in whats already being done to find cassie, but i just wanted to add another voice of support to those who are wishing for her to return home. I think you people on here are fantastic in what you do and incredibly for the internet, people seem extremely civil.

I do have one request though, is there any way of looking at photos of the area where cassie lived? Is it possible to see her street on streetview or anything? I ask, because i live a loooong way away in the UK, and have no idea about her town, so it would be interesting for me to have a good look at what her area looks like.

Thanks everyone!

:wagon: Admiral.Kolchak!

great to have Sleuthers join us from across the pond!

:seeya:

I really have no idea. lol I have only had a smartphone for a couple of weeks and am not very good with it.
I tried to save it on my phone and then attach but no luck so far. I will keep trying.

thanks for being our "boots on the ground", TupeloMz!...:tyou:

A little about my trip to SPD, when I got there and found the records lady and explained what I wanted, the lady launched into a flurry of questions. Such as:
Who are you?
Where are you from?
Why do you want to see this?
Who sent you here?
Are you related to anyone involved?
How do you know about FOIA's?
Who told you how to request it?
And a lot more....
Very intimidating.
Then she said she had to call in an officer to say if she could release the report to me. 2 officers came in. Also intimidating lol. But after asking the records lady a couple of questions they told her to redact personal information and give me the document. One even said he was happy to see someone interested in the case because the more people who know about Cassie the better the chances of finding her.
After they left the lady was much calmer and very polite.

Thank you so much!
I had to file for something under FOI once and they always ask the questions you mention. You can request calls ,so we could request the call JC might have made in the morning ,but they might not release that due to an investigation.

If you can save it to a computer (for example, on the Desktop), then it is pretty easy to use a site like imgur.com without an account or something like flickr.com with an account. If you need some tech help, feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you for looking into this!

Do the locals know if anyone from Duck Dynasty comes during the festival? Getting their attention might be helpful to get more interest and the word out to more people.

I found the Duck Commander site and made a post on it about Cassie

Thanks for all the greetings everyone!

Nice to have another englander on here too :)

Now, to cassie, what surprises me, and i think you have all touched on it, is the unusual behaviour of the family. I check the find cassie fb page and the pages of her family members to see if there is any developments there, and I just dont see much urgency there. Maybe they are doing it all behind the scenes i dont know, but when i see her mums fb full of family pics, funny animal videos and now a missing poster for someone else i find it very frustrating. Just who exactly is looking for her?

I dont see the mothers apparent lack of urgency (i say apparent because i cant see what they are doing offline) as suspicious, i think different people deal with stuff in different ways, and react very differently to how most people would act in a certain situation. Only she knows whats going on in her mind and i think we should respect that.

HOWEVER, someone should damn well step up do the right thing. I dont have kids, but if one of mine went missing i would be tearing the town down brick by brick to find them, and if i were incapacitated, im pretty sure my family would be doing so.

Sorry for that rant.

A bit O/T, but I have been following the search for little Malik, missing from Searcy, AR also. The difference in the response in his case and Cassie's case has been night and day. I realize he is only 2, which makes him a more sympathetic victim, but still. Perhaps Cassie would be home, or at a minimum we would know what happened to her, if the initial response would have been stronger.

Both cases break my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members