AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If her feet were tiny, she might have been able to wear kids shoes, kwim?

Given her height and weight I am guessing she is around a size 4 or 5 women shoe size.

I am just basing this on my knowledge of the struggle my daughter (14), several inches shorter and about 20 lbs lighter than Cassie has finding stylish age appropriate shoes. Dearest daughter has only just in the last couple of months been able to fit into and purchase a womens size 4

Can someone in touch with mom find out more about the boots please? newer? Worn/older? Embellishments or more plain? similar to any of these examples? Thanks

View attachment 63210

View attachment 63211

View attachment 63212

All of the above are described as blue/grey and yet obviously vary quiet a bit from one another. So more info on the style etc of the boots would be a big help.

These are the types of boots I would suspect they were more like. I would wear these styles and the youth around here would too.

Does this count as a cowboy boot? It is kind of the roper style

k2-_a05b4400-3eea-435b-9a4e-fac473483a10.v1.jpg

Or these?
k2-_79c24a74-fba7-485f-97b0-6a296ddc4966.v1.jpg

I was going through some boots available at walmart.

These last two pair would be a big no no.

imho one of the saddest things to me, is out of 132 'friends' on her FB, not one has her missing flyer as a profile, and only one has even commented on her page that they 'love and miss you'
Chances are she may never read or see it, but it is the thought that counts. Capiche?

none of the teens/peer group have made little ribbons of her favorite color, no one has tied ribbons on the trees
Granted she wasn't currently in school, but geesh she wasn't invisible....was she?
it's like they have given up or something , and life rolls on

honesty, the ones I selected to show as examples are the style of boots we see in my state at the county fairs in late summer early fall, usually paired with a jean shorts (cut -offs) and a tank or tee. It is the style with the country or small town kids in my parts. I was thinking it might be similar round AR way.

My thoughts exactly. Even people who left comments on her FB page have no posters on there page.
Confusing.

The facebook..

After following all these missing person cases I have followed I have learned that parents of missing children do not seem to trust anyone, (as they do not know who is involved and it plays on their day to day relationships)Yet judy has enough trust to be able to hand over a password to what is really the link to the childrens life that is the unknown and questionable part. To more than one person. I am having a huge issue with that.

Now I have trust issues I will admit but I would feel about like Judy was trying to make me a 'patsy" .

Lets put yourself in her shoes for a second..(not that anyone of us want to be there)

Your daughter is missing and you do not have a clue if she was abducted or ran away and it has been 2 months ..So now that no one has heard from her and its been a while you start going though her facebook, And passing out her password?

If you were Judy ,why would you do this? What is the timing off the first log in ..and were any post deleted prior to cassie going missing.. Past leads..

Judy has already done these things so the motivation in why she did them at the time she did is my question.

I am revisiting the older male FB friend (DB) issue. The timing of all those "we weren't together" denials is just so close to her disappearance it troubles me.

imho one of the saddest things to me, is out of 132 'friends' on her FB, not one has her missing flyer as a profile, and only one has even commented on her page that they 'love and miss you'
Chances are she may never read or see it, but it is the thought that counts. Capiche?

none of the teens/peer group have made little ribbons of her favorite color, no one has tied ribbons on the trees
Granted she wasn't currently in school, but geesh she wasn't invisible....was she?
it's like they have given up or something , and life rolls on

My thoughts exactly. Even people who left comments on her FB page have no posters on there page.
Confusing.

Even her own siblings aren't posting. Her brother commented on a photo of her dog, that's it? Just heart wrenching!

Can someone in touch with mom find out more about the boots please? newer? Worn/older? Embellishments or more plain? similar to any of these examples? Thanks

View attachment 63210

View attachment 63211

View attachment 63212

All of the above are described as blue/grey and yet obviously vary quiet a bit from one another. So more info on the style etc of the boots would be a big help.

Does this count as a cowboy boot? It is kind of the roper style

k2-_a05b4400-3eea-435b-9a4e-fac473483a10.v1.jpg

Or these?
k2-_79c24a74-fba7-485f-97b0-6a296ddc4966.v1.jpg

I was going through some boots available at walmart.

honesty, the ones I selected to show as examples are the style of boots we see in my state at the county fairs in late summer early fall, usually paired with a jean shorts (cut -offs) and a tank or tee. It is the style with the country or small town kids in my parts. I was thinking it might be similar round AR way.

Those are the kind worn here too. I live in a small farming community myself, and we own a small ranch and I am a boot wearer. My preferred brand is ariat and that is a very popular brand in this area. I have two styles, the ones like you posted, those are the kind I would wear if I were riding, or were going to town, I would wear those with jeans, but the younger girls would wear those with shorts. Then I have my work boots, they are stitched, but have thick soles, those I wear when cleaning out a stable, working in the garden etc.

No offense of believe09, I just do not see those kind of bots you shown to be the kinds the kids are wearing, and I as an adult would not wear those either. The last pair, I have seen some older women, say in their 60's wear those kind with a long skirt.

Got you covered Charlie! :)

“Her phone is all she took,” her mother said when asked to describe that day. “She left her purse, overnight bag and her (phone) charger in her purse.”

http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141014/News/141019848

But, wait...elsewhere it has been said that Cassie left while the adults were NOT in the room. Technically, they don't know what Cassie TOOK along, only what she LEFT at the home.

Her boots were missing, and the assumption is that therefore, they are WITH Cassie - but it's only an assumption.

The other stuff is at the home, and therefore, NOT with Cassie.

I think.

I am revisiting the older male FB friend (DB) issue. The timing of all those "we weren't together" denials is just so close to her disappearance it troubles me.

I wish we were allowed to sleuth this guy because I'd love to add a few things to what you're seeing. He's a big HINKY meter too me. Especially when there's a SM connection between him & BR. There's too much for me to write on him but I know we can't...

Those are the kind worn here too. I live in a small farming community myself, and we own a small ranch and I am a boot wearer. My preferred brand is ariat and that is a very popular brand in this area. I have two styles, the ones like you posted, those are the kind I would wear if I were riding, or were going to town, I would wear those with jeans, but the younger girls would wear those with shorts. Then I have my work boots, they are stitched, but have thick soles, those I wear when cleaning out a stable, working in the garden etc.

No offense of believe09, I just do not see those kind of bots you shown to be the kinds the kids are wearing, and I as an adult would not wear those either. The last pair, I have seen some older women, say in their 60's wear those kind with a long skirt.

While I don't agree with the styles believe09 posted, I think looking at a place like Walmart is a better option. Jmo but I don't think Cassie could afford those brand name boots. Also makes me wonder since they were new-who bought them?

I noticed the "lack" of people posting on her personal page as well. That indeed sad. No one even from her church!

I wish we were allowed to sleuth this guy because I'd love to add a few things to what you're seeing. He's a big HINKY meter too me. Especially when there's a SM connection between him & BR. There's too much for me to write on him but I know we can't...

It was rumored that he was in jail at the time she went missing. Take that for what it is worth.

I am trying to get a feel for who Cassie's circle of friends were and how and where they would spend time. She was homeschooled and a transplant from OK. So where do kids meet up with other kids aside form school and church. I think she was acquainted with HS via a church or church youth group. But wondering who were her other friends, what did she do with her summer? where did she hang out and with who?

While I don't agree with the styles believe09 posted, I think looking at a place like Walmart is a better option. Jmo but I don't think Cassie could afford those brand name boots. Also makes me wonder since they were new-who bought them?

From experience, you can get boots at a reasonable price, about the same as a pair of decent running shoes. They are not the best boots, but they can be found at swap meets etc. As with a lot of consumer goods there are graduated price points.

yes, affordable is the way to go here for this circ.

Perhaps his status will change in future. Until then we must simply worry quietly. But I do wonder basic stuff, like where she met him and others who she considers friends.

My niece would wear all of them and has been hunting for the kind like the blue but in a different color. She has grey one just like those. She is fashion forward. So really I don't think without a description we can know.

However since the boot were new ,seems someone could run out and grab a photo of ones just like them ,and the box should be in the house as teens like to save shoeboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur