AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you're saying about the FB tampering, and I agree. I don't know who all has had access to it. I think this case will be solved with tangible evidence though. Especially if the main suspects had anything to do with it, which is what I'm definitely leaning toward, but I understand how every facet is touched on in a criminal charge trial.

Was it at her house after she returned, and if not could we have a description of that as well?
I am on my phone. I'll look for it when I am on my PC but according to JC. I believe she left her purse with her charger in it and her bag. The only thing she had was her phone and the clothes she had on.

I do hope that great efforts are made to pass out the up dated flyers with cell phone info, clothing, boots, etc...to the hunters. This is crucial!

I am on my phone. I'll look for it when I am on my PC but according to JC. I believe she left her purse with her charger in it and her bag. The only thing she had was her phone and the clothes she had on.

Got you covered Charlie! :)

“Her phone is all she took,” her mother said when asked to describe that day. “She left her purse, overnight bag and her (phone) charger in her purse.”

http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141014/News/141019848

Where the cell phone/VM thing jumps the shark for me is that JC said her phone was out of minutes, right? As in Cassies. So which is it?

I understand what you're saying about the FB tampering, and I agree. I don't know who all has had access to it. I think this case will be solved with tangible evidence though. Especially if the main suspects had anything to do with it, which is what I'm definitely leaning toward, but I understand how every facet is touched on in a criminal charge trial.
Even if they find a mountain of evidence pointing to the suspects, all the defense needs is one seed planted that will create reasonable doubt and that could change a jury's decision.

Each person that has logged into that account can and will be traced by IP and identified. They will have to appear in court if the case ever goes that far and will have to answer to why they were on the account and what actions they did while in the account.

I hope there is direct evidence when it comes time to end this case, but I wouldnt rely on it. It is akin to someone, like a searcher, tampering with evidence that they have found. By tampering, I mean picking up and examining or moving it. This is what I am afraid of with hunters and people outside of the area....more eyes out there are wonderful, but there is a chance that crime scene or evidence scene ends up disturbed.

All of it is the chain of custody, if you will. Everything has to be documented-who touched it and why? Ideally the only folks you find messing with evidence is the perp and the victim. FWIW, I also believe the body parts qualification may have been a case of telephone. Something mentioned casually or as an example, but not necessarily meant to be a yard stick for searching. IDK, however. I will defer to you guys who searched.

So Cassie was carrying a purse when she came home from the Snyder's and she left it at home, if I understand correctly.

Did she keep a change of clothes at their house?

Where the cell phone/VM thing jumps the shark for me is that JC said her phone was out of minutes, right? As in Cassies. So which is it?

Now we have sharks? Lol ;)

Exactly-that too! If she was close on running out of minutes would Cassie know that when she left the house & not waste them in a text about cigarettes unless it served a purpose? This also makes me wonder-the straight talk chat was awhile ago-are their minutes month to month(as in renewal on the 1st or a set day every month) or do you use all your minutes then renew? Do we know when she added the minutes & how it sets with these? My thought is if you get XX amount to use until they're gone this is odd unless coincidentally Cassie ran out that day. If it's monthly it would make more sense because her minutes may have been gone & needed them in the event she was to call. Did I make sense? I feel like I was all over the place on this post!

We still NEED that clothing and cell phone description! What kind of boots were those? Were they decorative or work type? Were they Justin's? Ariat's? (my fav by the way) What brand were they? What size were they? How new were they? What about the clothes? Size, brand color? Cell phone, was it a smart phone? Did she have a cover on it? Why do we not have this information yet?

I do want to share this from experience-there is a missing, likely endangered, child here who seems to have suffered a lot in her short life. She deserves to be found. If she cant speak for herself anymore, she needs people to speak for her who can get her justice if it comes down to it. The more this case heads down a rabbit hole, the more likely you will see diminishing resources assigned to it.

And Cassie deserves better than that.

So, if I can share from experience, best foot forward in the areas that will generate leads that might bring her home. Clear descriptions or photos of her possessions-one thing mentioned to me which hasnt even been on my radar is what did she bring with her if she spent the night/weekend at TS's? Did she have a backpack with a change of clothes? Was it at her house after she returned, and if not could we have a description of that as well?

“She left her purse, overnight bag and her (phone) charger in her purse."

http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141017/News/141019680

looks like overnight bag still at home along with purse containing phone charger. Phone missing with Cassie. All else apparently left at home after being dropped off by her friend.

Lets see, blue plaid shorts and a tank top. The new flyer says the boots were new. There must be pictures of the outfit somewhere...bet it is on instagram or twitter or kik or ask or whatever kids use. She had an LG smartphone according to the flyer, but there was no other info provided.

I think those details can be easily obtained-we will plaster them everywhere as soon as they are.

Wonder whose I phone the pink one was that distracted us for a bit? No matter.

“She left her purse, overnight bag and her (phone) charger in her purse."

http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141017/News/141019680

looks like overnight bag still at home along with purse containing phone charger. Phone missing with Cassie. All else apparently left at home after being dropped off by her friend.

Cant believe I missed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY :blowkiss:

I really dont think she ran away then. She had a prime opportunity to take her stuff and go. She didnt. In fact she deliberately left it behind. Why leave the charger and take the phone? Makes no sense to me.

And LE says that the last people who say they saw her/interacted with her are suspects. Ugh.

We still NEED that clothing and cell phone description! What kind of boots were those? Were they decorative or work type? Were they Justin's? Ariat's? (my fav by the way) What brand were they? What size were they? How new were they? What about the clothes? Size, brand color? Cell phone, was it a smart phone? Did she have a cover on it? Why do we not have this information yet?

JC has said previously that they were grayish blue cowboy boots and it was a black LG smartphone. That's all I know out of all that.

I really dont think she ran away then. She had a prime opportunity to take her stuff and go. She didnt. In fact she deliberately left it behind. Why leave the charger and take the phone? Makes no sense to me.

Agree. What was left indicates she either knew she was leaving briefly (like for cigarettes) and would be returning very shortly or that she did not plan on leaving at all but had phone psychically on her (Pocket or something) when she was taken or removed from the home or lastly that she was removed or taken from the home and her cell phone was as well due to something incriminating that could be linked to or found on it.

Can someone in touch with mom find out more about the boots please? newer? Worn/older? Embellishments or more plain? similar to any of these examples? Thanks

mbHiw6kA8IiV9pmy6sdMv1Q.jpg

ml6U1VKQF60Ln4--BBL4b3w.jpg

il_340x270.507681927_dk1r.jpg

All of the above are described as blue/grey and yet obviously vary quiet a bit from one another. So more info on the style etc of the boots would be a big help.

Does this count as a cowboy boot? It is kind of the roper style

k2-_a05b4400-3eea-435b-9a4e-fac473483a10.v1.jpg

Or these?
k2-_79c24a74-fba7-485f-97b0-6a296ddc4966.v1.jpg

I was going through some boots available at walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax