AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That so-called last text from Cassie(or her phone) to HS, re going to get cigs, is per TS, not LE correct?
Yet there is no LE verified info as to that specific text, that it was indeed last activity, or of any other activity on said phone...all this 'info' is only coming from the general public.
So imvho, we/the public, really do not know what was or wasn't on that phone, OR any phone, of anyone, connected to the case, as far as calls, texts or internet activity on Saturday ...
with respect, it is all he said, she said at this point, so frankly I don't quite know what to believe.

For all we know Cassie's phone could have been left at the house, or where the heck ever....and she may not have even had it when she entered into the house after presumedly being dropped off, or even when she presumedly left the house on her mystery errand to buy smokes.

So then we have an hr and a half on Sunday evening when Cassie's phone was allegedly functional, she was not at her residence, no one had seen her, and she was not responding to outside contact. She had not yet been reported missing, but there is allegedly a flurry of phone calls between BR and TS and HS and several others, as well as multiple attempts to contact Cassie. But no attempts to contact LE. Or at least no attempt on record. Correct? So far, this looks like a pretty normal reaction going on to a shortly missing teen.

In this interview TS states that BR told her during the flurry of phone calls that night that he had called the police...
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

"And I kept repeating to him through these three phone calls to go to the police department, go to the police department, or call the police and

report her missing.

In the third -- third phone call, he said that he did. He went to the police department, and they told him that it would be a 72-hour wait."

OT but I had to share these w you all. I know we haven't found much SM for anyone on this case but these links were shared on another case & I thought we may all need them at some point. Later tonight when I'm not in the office I'll see what I can find, if anything, on them that could help.

http://namechk.com/

http://knowem.com/checksocialnames.php

Since LE did not respond to this incident until Monday morning, and by then Cassie's phone was inoperable, there are no pings generated from or to Cassie's phone. If JC and BRs phones were utilized after that point for ping information, they would have to have access to the tower records from the provider, and still be in use at the time the pings were collected. Caring4, maybe you can help me explain here, I think I might be doing a bad job.
In other words, a phone used for ping/location purposes, would only be useful evidence wise if tracking a suspect after the fact. Kwim? Otherwise you just need the device itself (or the phone records) which indicate incoming and outgoing phone calls. LE likey already had that by Oct 4th since they had phones in possession.

got4, imvho, don't waste your time on certain statement analysis, especially if you are referring to one PH...my opinion is it evolves into a circus of misinformation and hype

That so-called last text from Cassie(or her phone) to HS, re going to get cigs, is per TS, not LE correct?
Yet there is no LE verified info as to that specific text, that it was indeed last activity, or of any other activity on said phone...all this 'info' is only coming from the general public.
So imvho, we/the public, really do not know what was or wasn't on that phone, OR any phone, of anyone, connected to the case, as far as calls, texts or internet activity on Saturday ...
with respect, it is all he said, she said at this point, so frankly I don't quite know what to believe.

For all we know Cassie's phone could have been left at the house, or where the heck ever....and she may not have even had it when she entered into the house after presumedly being dropped off, or even when she presumedly left the house on her mystery errand to buy smokes.

I totally agree...
Do we have ANY information from LE except that small paragraph at the bottom of the mp report?

There are many times when I am out of range and my phone goes immediately to VM. Does the same if I turn it off. But that depends on your service, type of phone, and VM setup. I can turn mine to invisible or take out the battery and temp disable VM. I can also forward VM to or from another #. The possibilities are endless. There is no way for us to know with 100% certainty what happened to Cassie's phone unless we locate it. And considering the lack of official release of info regarding what phone it actually is....pretty darn unlikely.

We have no idea who called Cassie's phone or when and what they received when they did during that 4 hr time period. Just hearsay.

I know, however most things in this case are and it makes since that ,after 9 if TS and her DS were trying to call that phone ,for the hour that it would die when it received a flurry of activity.

The phone mostly pinging at home ,then this one ping before the "phone change" ..Could point to someone deciding last minute the phone had to go. Like maybe it wasnt thought to be important at first ,then between that first call between TS and BR (whoever had the phone between 9 and 1030)
got rid of it. However ...(i,e that person who had the phone didnt think that person would try to contact Cassie)

Judy says she started calling Cassie at 8 or something like it. So why did it need to become silenced dead,shut off ,out of range or broke during this 1 and a half verses the other 2 and a half?

I dunno..
They have got to have a really nice ping map

I think BR did ride his bike to the police station (some stuff is too crazy to make up). But, I think he implied she ran away, encouraging LE not to take action yet. I think the only reason he did it is that he was getting heat from TS and would rather report it himself than if TS put her own spin on it.

Purely JMO, MOO of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand what you're trying to say...but a ping history is not forever. Its not stored indefinitely, its fluid.

if someone called me up wanting to know if a child I had had at my residence, was still there after supposedly being dropped off...I think after the first call to myself, I would have got off my rear and gone straight to LE right then, and said look, here is the scoop, she's missing apparently, get off your duffs and go to the residence and see what is going on, something ain't right

that phone call roulette carp is beyond ridiculous

yeah I am getting pissy, where is this child

Well, I do take some credence in word choices. I also think there can be more validity in newspaper stories rather than TV interviews because the journalist sitting at a computer has more opportunity to confirm notes and choose vocabulary than an on-the-screen reporter filling up their 3-to-5 minutes of allotted time. Someone with a mike in their hand rarely stops to think . . . I felt so badly for David Goins (Ch. 4) carrying the Nancy Grace air time about Malik Drummond nights ago. He just didn't have enough material to fill the 20 minutes, so they just repeated and hashed things he couldn't answer. I wanted to buzz him to talk about Cassie, at least mention her name!

And maybe say to myself, hey things are hinky at her house, I just saw her and she was all quiet like? Son, you worried? Does she just disappear like this? She was just on our watch...did we maybe do something that upset her? And maybe head on over there myself? Maybe that's what happened, idk. I hope so.
But wouldn't it be nice to hear more than he said/she said?

if someone called me up wanting to know if a child I had had at my residence, was still there after supposedly being dropped off...I think after the first call to myself, I would have got off my rear and gone straight to LE right then, and said look, here is the scoop, she's missing apparently, get off your duffs and go to the residence and see what is going on, something ain't right

that phone call roulette carp is beyond ridiculous

yeah I am getting pissy, where is this child

I think to consider the phone call to TS , as anything other then deflective -one would have to place BR in a concerned caring step parent position . I just cannot reach that high...

Since LE did not respond to this incident until Monday morning, and by then Cassie's phone was inoperable, there are no pings generated from or to Cassie's phone. If JC and BRs phones were utilized after that point for ping information, they would have to have access to the tower records from the provider, and still be in use at the time the pings were collected. Caring4, maybe you can help me explain here, I think I might be doing a bad job.
In other words, a phone used for ping/location purposes, would only be useful evidence wise if tracking a suspect after the fact. Kwim? Otherwise you just need the device itself (or the phone records) which indicate incoming and outgoing phone calls. LE likey already had that by Oct 4th since they had phones in possession.

I believe the carrier should have a "last known location" on record even if the phone is no longer on. I believe it's a little more taxing to acquire than an active ping but it can be done. I've seen LE get a ping from a phone that was a minute service -not straight talk-just pay to talk/text many days later. I think it gives you location, time & date. Actually that last ping was how a local man was found but the subpoena took a while & so did getting LE to take it seriously. That's how I understand it.

Sadly...IMO no one called LE that Sunday night nor did BR ride his bike there. I think TS contacted LE Monday morning and LE went to JC's house to confirm Cassie's where abouts and that is when the MP report was taken.
I am afraid that the incident had already happened with Cassie when BR made the flurry of calls to TS on Sunday night and he was in CYA mode.
JMOO

Sadly...IMO no one called LE that Sunday night nor did BR ride his bike there. I think TS contacted LE Monday morning and LE went to JC's house to confirm Cassie's where abouts and that is when the MP report was taken.
I am afraid that the incident had already happened with Cassie when BR made the flurry of calls to TS on Sunday night and he was in CYA mode.
JMOO

Where did the riding his bike there come from anyway?

JMOO

I could see this being the case also. Really, the reason I thought he went is because one of our locals believed it to have been confirmed.

Either way, I agree completely with your second paragraph. I think the calls were totally to make it look like he didn't know what was going on. I think it is very possible JC was in the dark about it, and the calls were partially for her benefit. If he went to LE, I think it was to cover himself with JC and TS. Another possibility is that he told JC he was going to LE, but took care of some other details instead.

I'm not sure why I think he rode his bike, but it was something early on. I'll try to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member