AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in here that it was a car accident at a young age. Can anyone verify?

bigheart, you sourced your information from JC and LE, correct? So one of those sources must know where the scar(s) came from? Just have not made it public?

I recall something about a car accident when younger also, but can't recall where the info came from

Back to BR a sec....if he got the trespassing charge( for supposedly being in a vacant house) and the 2 theft of property charges...what did he steal??? kwim?

WEBSLEUTHS DOES NOT CONDONE ANYONE CALLING LAW ENFORCEMENT TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT CASSIE'S CASE OR ANY CASE.

THE LAST THING LAW ENFORCEMENT NEEDS IS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE CALLING FROM A WEBSITE.

NO ONE HAS ANY BUSINESS CALLING LAW ENFORCEMENT TO ASK QUESTIONS.

IF YOU DO CALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AND YOU POST ABOUT IT HERE YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED.

Sorry to yell but let me tell you all something; I have spent 10 years trying to convince law enforcement agencies that people who participate on true crime discussion forums are for the most part great people. We are not busybodies, we don't interfere with a case, I could go on but I'm sure you get the picture. All of this work can be undone by a few phone calls.

The only time you should ever call law enforcement is if you have a tangible and true tip to pass along.

I am pleading with you, DO NOT CALL LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Thank you.

Tricia

I remember someone posted about a car accident but no one knew for sure??

I honestly dont see these questions as nitpicking-I was hoping that we had more info on where those changes came from. IIRC, when some of our newer folks came on board they were looking for some people with experience to help them work through this case, given that no one was a family member. If JC enters information into NAMUS that is misinformation, it is her bad and on her. If she (for example only) convinces someone else to enter this information into NAMUS, the responsibility for that information becomes less clear. IMO only. If LE enters the information, it is on them. I cant speak for anyone else, but if I enter info into NAMUS for a case I have been working on as an advocate, I have spoken to LE long before when I introduced myself at the beginning of my involvement. And I talk to them before I do it. Because who knows what their agenda is or the angles they are working but them?

I am not an advocate in this case, and when I contacted SPD as I posted a while ago it was because a tip was communicated to me. Just to be clear.

Oh it was this little fella
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Jassiah-Clark-4-Baton-Rouge-20-December-2014

..haven't seen more info on the 'hole'...just seeing it reminded me of the hole pic I saw....nosing around some more on it;)

gah made me think of old wells that haven't been filled in properly...you just never know

Bumping to the new page...I think we have read from a local that the ground doesnt support much digging. Let me see what I can find about wells and the like for the area.

can any one local answer?
Is heading east on 165, right there at that Mack's place, heading toward England, then turning and heading NW on up it to 440 the way most Stuttgart area folks would head to Little Rock/other side of river?
thanks

Yes, that is the most popular way into Little Rock... takes about 50 minutes (give or take a few depending on weather and traffic).

I remember someone posted about a car accident but no one knew for sure??

I honestly dont see these questions as nitpicking-I was hoping that we had more info on where those changes came from. IIRC, when some of our newer folks came on board they were looking for some people with experience to help them work through this case, given that no one was a family member. If JC enters information into NAMUS that is misinformation, it is her bad and on her. If she (for example only) convinces someone else to enter this information into NAMUS, the responsibility for that information becomes less clear. IMO only. If LE enters the information, it is on them. I cant speak for anyone else, but if I enter info into NAMUS for a case I have been working on as an advocate, I have spoken to LE long before when I introduced myself at the beginning of my involvement. And I talk to them before I do it. Because who knows what their agenda is or the angles they are working but them?

I am not an advocate in this case, and when I contacted SPD as I posted a while ago it was because a tip was communicated to me. Just to be clear.
Since NAMUS requires dental records, etc., they would have had to go through JC or LE to get the info. Same for all 'facts', I would assume. Final word on clothing is on those two resources. If NAMUS posts the clothing we have to trust it is correct, retrieved from the two sources.

Well that was a lot of catching up to do. My apologies for being gone. A week ago today I lost my mom suddenly & am still working on putting my head back into order. I'm glad to see so much discussion is still happening here for Cassie.
Believe09-a few pages back you mention me &twitter. I did post a few things to a reporter but didn't get much response other than they had already talked to JC. :(

Since NAMUS requires dental records, etc., they would have had to go through JC or LE to get the info. Same for all 'facts', I would assume. Final word on clothing is on those two resources. If NAMUS posts the clothing we have to trust it is correct, retrieved from the two sources.

Honestly, I dont believe this to be true. It definitely wasnt true in the case of Bob Harrod. I guess it comes down to your personal belief regarding the integrity of the information that has been provided regarding what Cassie looked like when she disappeared, what she had with her and what she was wearing. There has been a tremendous amount of skepticism expressed here regarding the ever changing story. I personally believe it is a mistake to assume that it is now considered to be verified information when we still do not know the source of it. Especially since it has been entered by a 3rd party out of the goodness of her heart.

I strongly urge everyone to take some time to read the guidelines regarding case entry into NAMUS if you arent familiar with them. At the end of the day, just because a civilian non case player can enter the information doesnt mean that they should.

I respect everyone's opinions, differing or otherwise. This just happens to be mine.

I would like to take a second to come back to BR and where he was when he was picked up and what he had with him. Whatever he stole must have been something significant and I am trying to figure out what it could have been that didnt achieve the level of a felony yet drew way more time than being wherever he shouldnt have been.

yep believe, he got slapped harder for the theft of whatever x 2, than the being on the premises of where ever....it may have absolutely nothing to do WITH Cassie....but sure wish it was known

ps...yes there can be sinkholes in Arkansas
http://www.geology.ar.gov/geohazards/sinkholes.htm
the pic of what I saw did not appear to be manmade, because you could see enough into the opening to see how it widened out down inside

yep believe, he got slapped harder for the theft of whatever x 2, than the being on the premises of where ever....it may have absolutely nothing to do WITH Cassie....but sure wish it was known

ps...yes there can be sinkholes in Arkansas
http://www.geology.ar.gov/geohazards/sinkholes.htm
the pic of what I saw did not appear to be manmade, because you could see enough into the opening to see how it widened out down inside

That site regarding sinkholes is brilliant. Thank you.

What could a guy who is always on a bike have been carrying when he was found that didnt rise to the threshold of a felony (so no drugs, guns, checkbooks, vehicle...) but would earn him 90 days and thousands of dollars in fines?

A computer? An Xbox?

Well that was a lot of catching up to do. My apologies for being gone. A week ago today I lost my mom suddenly & am still working on putting my head back into order. I'm glad to see so much discussion is still happening here for Cassie.
Believe09-a few pages back you mention me &twitter. I did post a few things to a reporter but didn't get much response other than they had already talked to JC. :(

:grouphug: I saw you post this on another thread and my heart breaks for you. Be good to yourself while you work through all of it.

:xmastree: Merry Christmas, Cassie. I hope you are safe, and warm, and cherished some where. I hope that the next time I sign on, your case has been moved to located.

Happy Holidays, fellow sleuthers-I hope that you are also safe and warm and cherished.

JC
Honestly, I dont believe this to be true. It definitely wasnt true in the case of Bob Harrod. I guess it comes down to your personal belief regarding the integrity of the information that has been provided regarding what Cassie looked like when she disappeared, what she had with her and what she was wearing. There has been a tremendous amount of skepticism expressed here regarding the ever changing story. I personally believe it is a mistake to assume that it is now considered to be verified information when we still do not know the source of it. Especially since it has been entered by a 3rd party out of the goodness of her heart.

I strongly urge everyone to take some time to read the guidelines regarding case entry into NAMUS if you arent familiar with them. At the end of the day, just because a civilian non case player can enter the information doesnt mean that they should.

I respect everyone's opinions, differing or otherwise. This just happens to be mine.
The description of her clothing came from JC directly... when i spoke to her at the search. It is the most factual any information is going to get since no one knows who really saw her last. It could very well be the exact clothing she left in or she could be found in a kimono where someone abducted her and redressed her and then killed her (and it wouldnt match anyone's description). There are no videos, no photos, and no witnesses. Local LE is taking JC's word on everything even though she is considered a suspect. That makes absolutely no sense to me. Obviously LE or her own mother/family hadnt cared enough to put her in NAMUS so does that mean that no one should care enough to do it since the players who are ordinarily responsible for these processes havent? I am confused.

Caring4, I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
Please take all the time you need- we will be right here whenever you are able to come back. Huge hugs to you and your family during this difficult time.

JC
The description of her clothing came from JC directly... when i spoke to her at the search. It is the most factual any information is going to get since no one knows who really saw her last. It could very well be the exact clothing she left in or she could be found in a kimono where someone abducted her and redressed her and then killed her (and it wouldnt match anyone's description). There are no videos, no photos, and no witnesses. Local LE is taking JC's word on everything even though she is considered a suspect. That makes absolutely no sense to me. Obviously LE or her own mother/family hadnt cared enough to put her in NAMUS so does that mean that no one should care enough to do it since the players who are ordinarily responsible for these processes havent? I am confused.

I am confused as well.

So JC is the source of the clothing detail-thank you. Why did the details change between the search you participated in and now?

So Judy refused to put Cassie into NAMUS when it was suggested to her? As did LE when it was pointed out to them? OK, now we know and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95