AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any flyers on pizza boxes for Cassie during New Years?
Quoting myself, in case it got missed.... I read NYE was a big night for pizza deliveries. Why wouldn't they attach a flyer to each box if someone provided them?...

I think that's a great idea, GigTu!

Does anyone know if Larry's delivers on holidays?

Still nothing. :(

bump to front page

Bumping too.
Maybe there is someone out there that has thoughts or information about jewelry such as earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair barrettes that sort of thing, that Cassie might have been wearing when she went missing?

Where is STM? I was hoping she'd lock on to the pizza box idea, even though she has already done so much. Bigheart too.

Cassie is so lucky to have so many who care about her. Too bad she'll never know how good people can be in this world. She only ever got exposed to the creepers.

I was hoping the pizza box idea would take off, too. Maybe managers at the local pizza places and chains will have the same thought?
Whether it happens for Cassie or not...what a great initiative for missing children everywhere. Does anyone know if there are already established programs like that in their own hometown areas?

Can the facebook people initiate this pizza box thing? That's more in line with what they've been doing.

Who has a connection with the FB people that can go make this request of them before much more time passes?

Maybe 1-800-THE-LOST would be the best # to put up on flyers?

ETA: my laptop has gone insane. That was NCMEC's line I tried to type. I was thinking maybe that would be a best contact #, so as to avoid conflict or confusion?

I'm still here in Stuttgart area, would love to help. Just don't know what to do.

I still haven't given up hope that Cassie will be found or that we'll hear some type of news before the new year. There is a new mayor-elect taking over after the first of the year....I see that being a new resource to advocate to/with. I don't know about any of the other unconfirmed chatter of a possible new police chief, but IF that is the case (and it isn't APC Bobo) then that's one more person. I'm feeling positive. While it is quiet now, let's keep the faith that someone somewhereis working for Cassie (other than the wonderful civilians behind the scenes). In the meantime......:hanging:

I haven't given up hope we'll find Cassie, I just don't think we'll like what we find. =\

In the meantime, BR is soon to be out of jail, and the two other males that we can't speak about are just walking around the community. That's three potential people who could harm other young girls. We need to find Cassie to find out who did what. I wish something would happen sooner than later, before the guilty party leaves the area.

I haven't given up hope we'll find Cassie, I just don't think we'll like what we find. =\

In the meantime, BR is soon to be out of jail, and the two other males that we can't speak about are just walking around the community. That's three potential people who could harm other young girls. We need to find Cassie to find out who did what. I wish something would happen sooner than later, before the guilty party leaves the area.

BBM -
Forgive me if I missed it, but have you (or anyone) found a date for his release? Is a release date listed on the VINE site usually? TIA I'm pretty sure I know the other 2 you're (not) speaking of out in the community. I haven't checked on them recently either. The holidays have really messed me up with being able to stay on top of everything. Let's hope that someone or something leads to Cassie. I hate to think, if she came to harm, the perp could be just walking around.

Dear Cassie, I hope today is the day you're found safe and everyone gets to hear your side of the story.

yeah it's rather scary a perp could possibly be walking around that area, or will be, and for a majority of people around there, imho it seems, oh well, life goes on

That's what is most alarming to me, about Cassie's case, sre. People are either scared, or not, right? If you're not scared about very dangerous people living next door to you...why not?

BBM -
Forgive me if I missed it, but have you (or anyone) found a date for his release? Is a release date listed on the VINE site usually? TIA I'm pretty sure I know the other 2 you're (not) speaking of out in the community. I haven't checked on them recently either. The holidays have really messed me up with being able to stay on top of everything. Let's hope that someone or something leads to Cassie. I hate to think, if she came to harm, the perp could be just walking around.

Dear Cassie, I hope today is the day you're found safe and everyone gets to hear your side of the story.

I havent't found a release date yet. I also did not find location of arrest. Did anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches