AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the only way I wouldn't be scared of potentially 'dangerous' people around me is if...I was potentially one myself
I am surprised more people aren't popping up missing around there

That's what is most alarming to me, about Cassie's case, sre. People are either scared, or not, right? If you're not scared about very dangerous people living next door to you...why not?

I think a lot of people think they know what happened, and think if she ran away or was harmed by someone at her house, they're not in danger.

The sad part of this is that if she ran away, she's probably in no more danger than she was living at home.

I was hoping the pizza box idea would take off, too. Maybe managers at the local pizza places and chains will have the same thought?
Whether it happens for Cassie or not...what a great initiative for missing children everywhere. Does anyone know if there are already established programs like that in their own hometown areas?

Just wanted to reply to this-I know that there is an organization that asks local pizza places to do this for some of their cases. They usually focus on Fri or Sat nights, or a significant night to the missing person. They also use fast food trays to add a flier sheet to as well.

Ets: even if a flier was printed on 1/2 sheet of paper -so you have 2 on a sheet & cut, you can add them to drive thru bags in a fast food place or coffee joint.

Just wanted to reply to this-I know that there is an organization that asks local pizza places to do this for some of their cases. They usually focus on Fri or Sat nights, or a significant night to the missing person. They also use fast food trays to add a flier sheet to as well.

Ets: even if a flier was printed on 1/2 sheet of paper -so you have 2 on a sheet & cut, you can add them to drive thru bags in a fast food place or coffee joint.
Yeah, but a person would have to physically print them, plus get the pizza place to agree to it. New Years eve is a HUGE pizza delivery night according to statistics, so a prime opportunity. I am very many days drive away or I would do it myself. Someone from Facebook said they were approached and passed on the information. I haven't checked, so maybe the FB are doing it. Seems they would announce it if so. I'll look when I get off work unless someone wants to peek now...

I havent't found a release date yet. I also did not find location of arrest. Did anyone else?
I calculated it should be around January 25 more or less, based on the number of days he 'earned' as relayed on the dockets posted October 18-ish.

Thinking your daughter is safe is naive and foolish based on someone in a household hurting someone else in that same household. If they will harm a loved one when given the opportunity, why on earth wouldn't you feel MORE threatened? The people of Stuttgart should be outraged and fearful. Not unaffected and complacent.

I wish local news stations (or any for that matter) would do their homogenized/edited versions of interviews on TV but allow for a lengthier version to be available online to view. I'd be very interested in hearing the entirety of the interviews with everyone involved. Although I know that won't happen, it would be nice.

The reason I say that (beyond the obvious) because GigTu triggered my memory with the thoughts of someone in the household hurting another/feeling threatened. When JC said she sent a letter through her attorney telling BR not to come around, be on her property, etc...Did she just get up one morning and think, "Okay, today I am going to send a letter to butthead because I feel like telling him to stay away"? OR Had he been trying to contact her, possibly even trying to reconcile? IMO it just seemed so random and odd....I mean, she'd already given him the boot, I would think that made it pretty clear she didn't want him around. Why would she feel the need to contact him out of the blue especially if he were in jail?

I think myself in circles with this case and the oddities that surround it. :maddening:

Unless we are friends with JC, I fear we'll never know. It is equally interesting that JC said it was safe to come home. Somehow I doubt that was ever true for that poor child.

I found that equally as odd. I have a teenage daughter. I'd like to think I'd never have to say, "You're not in trouble. It's safe to come home." Granted I'm sure the "you're not in trouble" part could stem from the idea that if Cassie did run (or we're led to believe that) then she'd know her mom wasn't mad because she stayed away....So that is understandable. The safety thing though...It all comes down to that doesn't it? JC seems to be carrying an incredible amount of parental guilt, IMO.

The safety thing though...It all comes down to that doesn't it? JC seems to be carrying an incredible amount of parental guilt, IMO.
As she should! She introduced creep after creep after creep into her children's lives.

Thank you, Shelby. It hurt my heart to see her thread heading towards the bottom of page 2 this morning. There just isn't any news, no locals seem to be talking about her, no actions are planned on FB.... she's just a lost, invisible, forgotten little girl.

So unfair.

Bumping this thread again. Hated to see it on page 2. Sure wish the folks who are in a position to do something would DO something.

http://cw33.com/2014/12/30/four-months-later-family-holds-vigil-for-christina-morris/

This link is an excellent read for those also concerned with Cassie's case. Inside the Collin County (Texas) search warrant, there is great detail (11 pages) about video surveillance, CELL PHONE EXTRACTION, DNA evidence collection and trash pulls. LE was able to make an arrest, but the suspect has yet to lead them to CM's body after having been missing for four months.

Cassie honey, I hope you are safe and warm at the start of the New Year. You can call yourself in and still keep yourself safe- 1-800-the-lost. We are pulling for you.

If she wants to stay gone, but just calls in to tell someone she is alive, I'd be satisfied with that. I wouldn't want to go home either, to that house. Not ever.

It's so horribly, terribly sad that Cassie is still missing and the new year is almost here. No one even said Merry Christmas to her on her Facebook(s), we are missing you, please come home or call if you can. Can you imagine if this poor child even was where she could get online, to see nothing on her facebook?? Where are her friends? I realize the chance of her being able to do so is rather nil., but still it's the thought that counts, ya know? My dear sis is gone, rip, but I still drop her a line on her FB now and then, corny as it sounds....
I am gonna be nice tonight and not really rant like I want to....
thinking of this child and all the other missing...may the new year bring them home.

Found some pics of Cassie we hadn't seen yet. They are on the blog, but I don't think I can link that here.

Happy New Year, Cassie. Wherever you are, may 2015 bring you peace, love, answers... Thinking of you and hoping you're safe.

Only logging in every few days, I'm so saddened to see no activity, no news, no effort on behalf of Cassie. Her case reminds me so much of Celina Cass that I can't believe I'd see another case where there was so little care or concern from the community, family, friends, etc. It seems the only ones who care are here and the few who put forth the effort to start a FB page. Where are her friends? Family?

Dear Websleuths Members,

Please remember when you post a picture to provide the link to the picture.

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads