AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie is in my thoughts today. I pray this young lady is safe somewhere and if she is I hope that she will consider phoning the hotline to report herself alive, even if anonymously. I don't know what it is about Cassie that touches such a chord with me. But I feel strongly that she needs to know there are people that care very much about her wellbeing.

Cassie- I think of you often! If you are out there and able, please check in somewhere. There are lots of people caring for you!

I don't temember which VI stated this, when, or where it is in WS.... but the only one reason why I feel like BR might actually be the person who harmed Cassie is because a conversation took place with the VIs husband, in which BR chuckled "you saw her with your own eyes didja" (loosely quoted) when the husband stated he had seen Cassie in another town, with his own eyes.

Does anyone know where that is in WS?

I don't temember which VI stated this, when, or where it is in WS.... but the only one reason why I feel like BR might actually be the person who harmed Cassie is because a conversation took place with the VIs husband, in which BR chuckled "you saw her with your own eyes didja" (loosely quoted) when the husband stated he had seen Cassie in another town, with his own eyes.

Does anyone know where that is in WS?

Thread#2, post 818-
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11218817

Thank you. I'd like to quote it again below. He's (BR) out this month, and then what?
SmallTownMomma said:
My husband went to the Jacksonville/Cabot area the Thursday after she went missing. At that point we were unaware of the situation. I told my husband on Friday night that she was missing and he went to her house to tell JC and BR that he was pretty sure he had seen her in Jacksonville/Cabot the previous day. BR looked at him smirking and said "You saw her with your own two eyes, huh?" and then giggled. My husband said it was one of the creepiest things he had ever heard and it made the hair on his body stand up. At this point, there was no evidence that would lead one to believe in foul play. A few days later my husband drove them up to the area (at JC's request) and he showed them where he thought he saw her and they went door to door to some businesses asking about her and passing out flyers. My husband and BR had some time to talk by themselves that day. My husband went to LE as soon as they returned home and told LE what BR had said. I don't know if I can say anymore than that, it might be relevant evidence that LE is working with, I don't know... no one knows.
I'd think at this point it is safe to talk about it. What did BR say to STMs husband?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...136164409.6688.100002716699432&type=1&theater

At some point during 2012, Cassie was smiling and wearing braces. This was posted on Cassie's aunt's FB page on Dec. 7, 2014, so I had to compare hairstyle and color to other pictures to try to date when photo was actually taken. I have not talked to Cassie recently enough to know if they had been removed. But we now know there should be some fairly current dental records at an orthodontist's office.

View attachment 66578

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...136164409.6688.100002716699432&type=1&theater

At some point during 2012, Cassie was smiling and wearing braces. This was posted on Cassie's aunt's FB page on Dec. 7, 2014, so I had to compare hairstyle and color to other pictures to try to date when photo was actually taken. I have not talked to Cassie recently enough to know if they had been removed. But we now know there should be some fairly current dental records at an orthodontist's office.

View attachment 66578

Cassie made a note on her FB that she got her braces removed in 2013...doesn't give the exact day or month though. Also, I noticed a post on there where she states that she is tired of everyone telling her she will die if she doesn't take her shots. Does anyone know what shots she is talking about?

Cassie made a note on her FB that she got her braces removed in 2013...doesn't give the exact day or month though. Also, I noticed a post on there where she states that she is tired of everyone telling her she will die if she doesn't take her shots. Does anyone know what shots she is talking about?

What?

I might flip my lid. I know Believe will flip hers. If Cassie needs insulin and this was never mentioned...

I am going to hope that it is some distasteful inside joke of some sort and Cassie was tired of it.

What?

I might flip my lid. I know Believe will flip hers. If Cassie needs insulin and this was never mentioned...

I am going to hope that it is some distasteful inside joke of some sort and Cassie was tired of it.

:banghead:

I am with Soulmagent-or perhaps she is referencing an allergy shot of some kind. Please, God. JC will have officially built a cage around herself if she chose not to disclose something like daily insulin shots yet would vaguely reference the possibility of bi polar disorder. And she wouldnt be the only one-how about all of the people who have indicated they know/knew her but didnt disclose either?

I cant go there.

Sleuthers, does someone remember off the top of their heads when JC dropped off of the registry? I wonder if Cassie was actually in state custody until then rather than her mom's legal custody. I know we have had some questions regarding whether or not there were open DSS cases regarding JC's children at some point or even currently.

At minimum, someone should bring this to LE attention, so they can get info from the doctor. We, here, will probably never know.

http://sexoffender.publicrecordrepository.com/17/83/178383-judy_kay_compton.pdf link to the registry info. Does not state when removed from registry.

Link to MSM story which does not specify date of removal from registry, only "recently" http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/cassie-comptons-mother-opens-up-about-past

Judy said recently her name was removed from a sex offender list in Oklahoma. She said her ex-husband assaulted her oldest daughter and she was charged with failure to protect her child. Judy said after she was forced into a plea deal, a probation officer told her she needed to register as a sex offender.

So custody is determined by the courts based upon what is in the best interests of the child. What happens when both parents are sex offenders?

This is what I have found so far:

D. 1. In every case involving the custody of, guardianship of or visitation with a child, the court shall determine whether any individual seeking custody or who has custody of, guardianship of or visitation with a child:
a. is or has been subject to the registration requirements of the Oklahoma Sex Offenders Registration Act or any similar act in any other state,
b. has been convicted of a crime listed in the Oklahoma Child Abuse Reporting and Prevention Act or in Section 582 of Title 57 of the Oklahoma Statutes,

AND

2. There shall be a rebuttable presumption that it is not in the best interests of the child to have custody, or guardianship granted to:
a. a person who is or has been subject to the registration requirements of the Oklahoma Sex Offenders Registration Act or any similar act in any other state,
b. a person who has been convicted of a crime listed in the Oklahoma Child Abuse Reporting and Prevention Act or in Section 582 of Title 57 of the Oklahoma Statutes,

So, who had custody of JC's minor children in this case? Was she given custody of them regardless, was a family member given custody, did the children end up with a GAL were they considered wards of the state and simply lived with her?

More questions....

LINK HERE

The reason I am bringing all of this up again is perhaps there is another layer...another governing body I guess, that might have some clout regarding Cassie. When did JC drop off? The reason I am stuck on it is because perhaps DSS can reopen the case, if there was one, to inspire someone to make sure they are looking into all aspects of Cassie's disappearance. ETA: Can you think of a more compelling case of abuse if there was a child who was clearly endangered due to physical need, emotional need, perhaps mental defect of some kind and whose mother (an RSO) put her into yet another unstable and dangerous situation? A mother who let this endangered child disappear like a whisper in the wind with no significant attempt at providing basic identifying information in the hopes of recovering this child?

true Soul...I haven't either...no throw back thursdays...actually of none of the sibs from further back...maybe JC can post some

I am still curious why the initial move to Stuttgart...not certain if that would be important to know or not, just seems an odd place to come

Cassie made front page of the Stuttgart newspaper again:
Teen missing since September
A Stuttgart teenager has been missing since September.
Cassie Compton, then 15, was reported missing on Sept. 13. Searches organized by law enforcement and local volunteers have been held, but there are currently no new leads in the case.
The family has offered a $1,000 reward for information on Compton’s whereabouts.

Anyone with information is urged to contact the Stuttgart Police Department at (870) 673-1414.
http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20150102/NEWS/150109953/-1/News
(They keep getting the date wrong, however.)

image.jpg
Image courtesy of Stuttgart Daily Leader FB images
https://www.facebook.com/DailyLeade...40365.218590821578996/633834250054649/?type=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member